Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

How to save flash video

Inhert
The body may heal, the mind is not always so resilient.

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2006, 07:34 PM #1 of 2
How to save flash video

well i'm not sure if it's really flash video like I got the last english FFXII trailer in a .flv file, and can play them in a flv player (duh) what i would like to know is, how they did that? how they took that video from the website and if it's possible to to it elsewhere.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
ApOcaLyPSe_1985
Wiivolution

Member 1331

Level 13.75

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 04:44 AM Local time: Sep 20, 2006, 11:44 AM #2 of 2
Yeah, .flv is flash video. I never visited the site but the usual way to download flash is to look into the pagesource for the filepath and save the file. You can also use Internet Explorer as it will always dump the files it read in a folder called "Temporary Internet Files". Well I know it does that for flash (.swf) so I guess it will do it for .flv too. That folder is located in "Documents and Settings/YourUserName/Local Settings".

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Fight Nintendo! For everlasting peace!

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > How to save flash video