Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

A Good VGM Tracklist For A CD
Closed Thread

eddie4ever
Banned

Member 7487

Level 7.83

May 2006

Old Jul 20, 2006, 09:26 PM #1 of 11
A Good VGM Tracklist For A CD

Hi I Am Planning To Burn A Video Game Music CD Of Music From Different Games So I Need Help From You Guys To List A Tracklisting And Keep It Under 80mins

Jam it back in, in the dark.
eddie4ever
Banned

Member 7487

Level 7.83

May 2006

Old Jul 20, 2006, 09:42 PM #2 of 11
For Me And Someone to Initiate and i want people to post there favourite game music into a 80min or under tracklist

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Jul 20, 2006, 11:31 PM #3 of 11
This is entirely too subjective a request for any of us to do it justice.

What you get will be a list of what we like, and what we like might be something you can't stand.

And how do you present this to your friend? "Some people that neither of us know said you'd probably like this." That's kinda flimsy and won't impress most people.

If you could specify particular types of VGM that you want to put on the CD, maybe we could make suggestions then.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
el jacko
nobody knows

Member 838

Level 18.30

Mar 2006

Old Jul 20, 2006, 11:37 PM Local time: Jul 21, 2006, 01:37 PM #4 of 11
*shrug*

1. Ys V - Lost Kingdom (orchestra version)
2. Beyond Good & Evil - Theme Home
3. Donkey Kong Country - Cry of the Chasmal Critter Chain (Kong in Concert version)
4. Simcity 4 Rush Hour - ElectriCITY
5. Soul Calibur II - Hubris
6. Gran Turismo 4 - Nobody
7. Guilty Gear Isuka - Riches in Me
8. Unchartered Waters 2 - Southern Twilight ~ Dance on a Cape of Good Hope (Special Edition version)
9. Legend of Zelda Wind Waker - Dragon Roost Island (Big Band Live version)
10. Metroid Prime - Phendrana Drifts
11. Unreal Tournament 2004 - Hyperblast Redux
12. Metal Slug 5 - Windy Day
13. Katamari Damacy - Cherry Blossom Color Season
14. Ace Combat 5 - Reprisal
15. Metal Gear Solid 3 - Surfing Guitar
16. Simcity 4 - Oasis
17. Metal Gear Solid - The Best is Yet to Come

total time: 79min 14sec

Made in five minutes, but I think it's okay. Of course it has everything to do with my tastes and little to do with your friends' so I have no idea how it actually helps you at all.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by el jacko; Jul 20, 2006 at 11:41 PM.
eddie4ever
Banned

Member 7487

Level 7.83

May 2006

Old Jul 21, 2006, 05:09 AM #5 of 11
thanks el jacko and my friend will get into any music even vgm and i like to see what other people on this forum like anyway

Double Post:
i would mostly say vgm by Motoi Sakuraba

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by eddie4ever; Jul 21, 2006 at 05:11 AM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
Dr. Uzuki
Gary Oldman and Morgan Freeman shall be allowed to participate in the film

Member 1753

Level 37.97

Mar 2006

Old Jul 21, 2006, 05:46 AM Local time: Jul 21, 2006, 02:46 AM #6 of 11
Quote:
my friend will get into any music even vgm and i like to see what other people on this forum like anyway

Double Post:
i would mostly say vgm by Motoi Sakuraba
That is not an adequate response. For all the information we have to help you, you might as well be comprising something yourself without assistance. A few members have been generous enough to pry deeper flesh out the issue where you have failed to do so many different times, but for some reason it's like pulling teeth to get you to support your own cause.

Eddie, your posts are reeking of lack of effort. There is hardly any thought behind any of your posts and your punctuation and random capitalization is horrid. This is an official warning. You must begin to try. You don't have to be brilliant, but you do have to shape up and bring the quality of your posts to a level beyond eyesore. Take your cues in these areas from almost everybody else.

Now, I will leave this open and give you a chance to respond a bit more earnestly and detailed to Crash's inquiries. Give us something to work with. Narrow it down from everything.

Most amazing jew boots

so they may learn the glorious craft of acting from the dear leader
Kairyu
Holy Chocobo

Member 107

Level 33.47

Mar 2006

Old Jul 21, 2006, 05:52 AM Local time: Jul 21, 2006, 12:52 AM #7 of 11
Was el jacko's list enough? Ah well I'll post this year's GFF General Game Music album anyway. Its well varied and it fits on a 80 minute CD .

01 - machinae supremacy - The Great Gianna Sisters
02 - Ultima VI - The False Prophet Rip - Bootup
03 - Hotdog Storm Rip - Stage 1
04 - Acid Tetris Rip - Tearing up Spacetime
05 - Ristar Rip - Ring Rink
06 - CLANNAD OST - Hurry, Starfish
07 - Seiken Densetsu 3 OSV - High-Tension Wire
08 - Burnout 2 Rip - Crystal Summit Peak
09 - Prince of Persia The Sands of Time Rip - A Prisoner Seeking an Escape
10 - Kingdom Hearts OST - Hollow Bastion
11 - Prince of Persia The Sands of Time Rip - Tower of Dawn
12 - Beyond Good & Evil Rip - Hyllian Suite
13 - Soul Calibur II OST - Eternal Struggle
14 - Dodonpachi DaiOuJou OST - Weird Dance (Stage 3)
15 - Quake 3 Arena Rip - Noise Purge
16 - Muv-Luv OST - Ambush
17 - Raystorm OST - Toxoplasma (Area6)
18 - TimeSplitters 2 Rip - Wild West
19 - Tetris OST - TOROIKA '90
20 - In The Groove 2 Rip - Cryosleep (ITG Cut)
21 - DDRMAX2 Rip - Burning Heat! (3 Option Mix)
22 - Clover Heart's Complete Tracks - looking for a Clover Heart's
23 - Eien no Aselia -The Spirit of Eternity Sword- OST - Fairy's act
24 - ATMOSPHERE Poteneko Academy OST - New year's celebration

Clocks in at 1 hour, 17 minutes, and 9 seconds. If you want it I think I can upload it to a http site some time tomorrow. Or you can try to grab it from my ftp (its under: !New Releases! > temp)

FELIPE NO
Nehmi
spectre of humanity

Member 684

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Jul 21, 2006, 06:27 AM Local time: Jul 21, 2006, 06:27 AM #8 of 11
This thread is now about your personal VGM desert island mix CD. Go!

My list forthcoming, namely, when I'm not at work.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
eddie4ever
Banned

Member 7487

Level 7.83

May 2006

Old Jul 21, 2006, 06:09 PM #9 of 11
Originally Posted by Dr. Uzuki
That is not an adequate response. For all the information we have to help you, you might as well be comprising something yourself without assistance. A few members have been generous enough to pry deeper flesh out the issue where you have failed to do so many different times, but for some reason it's like pulling teeth to get you to support your own cause.

Eddie, your posts are reeking of lack of effort. There is hardly any thought behind any of your posts and your punctuation and random capitalization is horrid. This is an official warning. You must begin to try. You don't have to be brilliant, but you do have to shape up and bring the quality of your posts to a level beyond eyesore. Take your cues in these areas from almost everybody else.

Now, I will leave this open and give you a chance to respond a bit more earnestly and detailed to Crash's inquiries. Give us something to work with. Narrow it down from everything.
ok i hope this makes it more clearer for you guys i want people on gff to post an 80 min or under tracklist of their favourtie vgm songs or a good tracklist containing motoi sakuraba composed tracks

EDIT: Thanks Kairyu

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Kaleb.G
Kaleb Grace

Member 13

Level 43.47

Feb 2006

Old Jul 21, 2006, 09:01 PM Local time: Jul 21, 2006, 06:01 PM #10 of 11
User banned, thread closed.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > A Good VGM Tracklist For A CD