Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Wii] New Zelda Wii (no official title yet)

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jan 6, 2010, 05:09 PM #1 of 9
New Zelda Wii (no official title yet)

Zelda Wii to release before 2010 is over. I was not expecting that to happen at all. We've barely seen anything from it other than a picture of an older looking Link (not Old Snake old).

Quote:
Eiji Aonuma has revealed that the game will be shown at E3 2010. He said this back in November: “So far, the basic flow of the Zelda games is. you’re exploring a field, you go to a dungeon, you conquer it and.return to the field. We’re looking at altering that traditional flow.. That’s all I can share, and I can’t say more until E3 next year.” Aonuma has also stated that Twilight Princess didn’t fully complete Nintendo’s objective of creating the. most realistic and immersive Zelda experience ever, and says that Zelda Wii will take what they’ve built in Twilight Princess and adapt it for a more realistic playing experience.
Source: Nintendo - Zelda Wii in 2010 and New Handheld in the Works on VGChartz.com

How ya doing, buddy?
Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Jan 7, 2010, 01:15 AM #2 of 9
Hi-res Art Scan [4.7mb]

LEGEND OF ZELDA: BROAD SWORD

There's nowhere I can't reach.
chocojournal | rate! 1 2 3 4 5
twtr // g+ // dA // bklg // l.fm // XBL // tmblr
Turbo
*blink*

Member 25

Level 21.66

Mar 2006

Old Jan 7, 2010, 01:56 AM #3 of 9
I don't remember exactly where I read it, but it was around the time that image was released, november I think.. There were random speculations between the similarities of the girl in the picture to the master sword. IE: The Gem thingy and general color.

Just a bit of random and useless info while we wait till e3

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Jan 7, 2010, 06:07 AM Local time: Jan 7, 2010, 12:07 PM #4 of 9
Quote:
“So far, the basic flow of the Zelda games is. you’re exploring a field, you go to a dungeon, you conquer it and.return to the field. We’re looking at altering that traditional flow."
So now you'll explore a field, find a dungeon, conquer it then do another dungeon before returning to the field, finding a dungeon etc etc etc.

They're not going to radically change Zelda. Just look at the level of nerd rage generated by Square dropping towns from FFXIII and bear in mind that there is no casual audience for Zelda games, it's all about the rampant fanboys. Maybe they'll replace the boomerang with a magic stick you can throw and it'll come back only it's straight or something but there won't be much in the way of changes to the key gameplay beyond that. They're not afraid of adding in odditities for the spin-off DS games but for a key release on the Wii, I'll be amazed if it's not very much business as ususal.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Jan 7, 2010, 09:00 AM 2 #5 of 9
I don't remember exactly where I read it, but it was around the time that image was released, november I think.. There were random speculations between the similarities of the girl in the picture to the master sword. IE: The Gem thingy and general color.

Just a bit of random and useless info while we wait till e3
Hence: BROAD SWORD.

I was speaking idiomatically.
chocojournal | rate! 1 2 3 4 5
twtr // g+ // dA // bklg // l.fm // XBL // tmblr
InvestmentBankr
Banned

Member 35157

Level 5.67

Jan 2010

Old Jan 15, 2010, 11:02 AM #6 of 9
to be honest i was a little bit disappointed with twilight princess but i have given up hope for the series and this new zelda game looks to change things a bit. or a lot.

How ya doing, buddy?
Old Jan 15, 2010, 01:33 PM #7 of 9
or some.

FELIPE NO
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

wvlfpvp
I'm going to write the most erotic, graphic, freakiest friend fiction ever

Member 122

Level 55.02

Mar 2006

Old Jan 15, 2010, 02:37 PM #8 of 9
Wait. So. You've given up hope for the series. But you're hoping this will change up the series.

I don't even know anymore.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
It was lunchtime at Wagstaff.
Touching butts had been banned by the evil Headmaster Frond.
Suddenly, Tina Belcher appeared in the doorway.
She knew what she had to do.
She touched Jimmy Jr's butt and changed the world.
InvestmentBankr
Banned

Member 35157

Level 5.67

Jan 2010

Old Jan 15, 2010, 08:53 PM #9 of 9
sorry guys that was a typo i mean i have NOT given up hope on the series which is why im still looking forward to the new one

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Wii] New Zelda Wii (no official title yet)