Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Biohazard Outbreak Original Soundtrack
Closed Thread

LiquidAcid
Chocorific

Member 6745

Level 38.97

May 2006

Old Jul 10, 2008, 12:49 PM Local time: Jul 10, 2008, 06:49 PM #1 of 8
Biohazard Outbreak Original Soundtrack

Hi there,

I'm currently searching for a seller of the "Biohazard Outbreak Original Soundtrack" (KICA-1324: Biohazard Outbreak Original Soundtrack - VGMdb). I received a copy from the score yesterday which I ordered from the Amazon.com marketplace, but it turned out that the seller was dealing with bootlegs. So the copy is going straight back to him in a few days (after I have enough information from the Amazon.com customer service how to handle this there).

I usually buy my VG scores on YesAsia, Play-Asia and VGMWorld and never ever had a problem with these. But sadly the Biohazard score is not available anymore from these online shops, so I have to search for other places that still have the score in stock.

eBay: Bad idea, there was my first bootleg experience and eBay really doesn't care a bit about what the seller ships to the customer, it's all legal from their point of view as long as cash is flowing... No thanks...

Amazon Marketplace: We already had that, I think I currently refrain from using it again for VGM purchases.

Any ideas for some good shops? I need international shipping btw.

Greets,
liquid

Jam it back in, in the dark.
LiquidAcid
Chocorific

Member 6745

Level 38.97

May 2006

Old Jul 13, 2008, 05:58 PM Local time: Jul 13, 2008, 11:58 PM #2 of 8
*push*

I'm also willing to buy used copies if they're complete (intact booklet, obi, etc. - you know what I mean).

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Carl
More than 10 Years of vgm collecting

Member 12578

Level 23.53

Sep 2006

Old Jul 14, 2008, 07:07 AM Local time: Jul 14, 2008, 07:07 AM #3 of 8
In addition to VGMWorld and Play-asia (which you already shop at)
The other top ranked stores are CDJAPAN.co.jp and Amazon.CO.JP
(new from the store itself, not user marketplace)

Between those 4 stores, that gets you coverage over most all NEW-release JP vgm.

But when you're looking a few years past the release date, such as KICA-1324 in this case, then Yahoo Japan Auctions is the place to look.

The "General VGM CD" category is here
http://list3.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp...gory-leaf.html
Just search it every couple of days (name or catalog number) and it'll turn up for sale eventually.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by Carl; Jul 14, 2008 at 07:21 AM.
LiquidAcid
Chocorific

Member 6745

Level 38.97

May 2006

Old Jul 14, 2008, 07:59 AM Local time: Jul 14, 2008, 01:59 PM #4 of 8
Hi Carl, thanks for your reply.

I have found the score on Otaku.com (in stock), and Chudah is listing the shop under "Affiliates" - so I assume it's safe to order stuff there, right?

I'm still waiting for the Amazon marketplace seller to reply so I get my refund.

Greets,
liquid

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old Jul 14, 2008, 08:12 AM Local time: Jul 14, 2008, 09:12 PM #5 of 8
If you can manage to get a front and back scan of the bootleg copy, we can put it up on VGMdb (as a special bootleg entry) to make it easier for people to identify.

I was speaking idiomatically.
LiquidAcid
Chocorific

Member 6745

Level 38.97

May 2006

Old Jul 14, 2008, 08:26 AM Local time: Jul 14, 2008, 02:26 PM #6 of 8
I dunno. I only removed the shrink wrap and tried to get off the cardboard box around the CD casing. That's when I saw the Miya Records logo and put everything back into the envelope.

I can create scans of the cardboard box but I don't wanna twiddle much more with the casing (the box is very tightly attached to the case - another sign of bad fabrication).

Would these scans suffice or do you also need booklet/cover scans?

How ya doing, buddy?
Carl
More than 10 Years of vgm collecting

Member 12578

Level 23.53

Sep 2006

Old Jul 14, 2008, 08:51 AM Local time: Jul 14, 2008, 08:51 AM #7 of 8
Yes, Otaku.com is a safe shop also, so go ahead if they have one onhand!

FELIPE NO
LiquidAcid
Chocorific

Member 6745

Level 38.97

May 2006

Old Aug 12, 2008, 03:31 AM Local time: Aug 12, 2008, 09:31 AM #8 of 8
Just to let you know: I ordered the score from Otaku.com (plus the Seiken Densetsu 2 OSV).
I must say that this shop is really fast! Quite impressed, going to order more from there.

And I still have the bootleg lying around, but still haven't found the time (and device) to make a scan.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Biohazard Outbreak Original Soundtrack