Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PS2] Beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD (PS2) Announced!

SimDaddyGT
Rage Prower

Member 92

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Apr 18, 2007, 03:07 PM Local time: Apr 18, 2007, 03:07 PM #1 of 11
Beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD (PS2) Announced!

Originally Posted by Bemanistyle
Credit to Loserbait, al2k4 and playa129 for giving us each a heads up about this.

Beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD has been revealed to be in development by the IIDX team. While no release date has been set yet, they have announced that they'll be harvesting AC data again to be used as rival data on the PS2 release. They have also released a partial revival list on the CS site for DistorteD, and among things to note is that one of the revivals selected has never before appeared on a home version:

Quote:
Originally Posted by List of Revivals (14 total)
DRUM'N'BASS / era(nostalmix / TaQ
DRUM'N'BASS / Digital MinD (A/T Libra Mix) / TaQ
GARAGE HOUSE / dual control / Mr.T
ITALO HOUSE / I Was The One / good-cool
DANCE POP / IS THIS LOVE? / Asuka M.
DRUM'N'BASS / Karma / TaQ
PIANO AMBIENT /Presto / Osamu Kubota
TRANCE / quasar / OutPhase
SPEED RAVE / RED ZONE / NAOKI&Tatsh
FUTURE JAZZ / RUGGED ASH / SYMPHONIC DEFOGGERS
BIG BEAT / Schlagwerk / TaQ
MEDIEVAL CHOIR / Sphere / Tatsh
TECHNO / stoic / TaQ
SPIRITUAL / 桜 / Reven-G
HUMAN SEQUENCER / 冥 / Amuro vs. Killer

For those of you capable of playing on the e'amuse network for GOLD, score collection will run from April 25 to June 4.

beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD CS Official Site:
http://www.konami.jp/bemani/bm2dx/gs/13distorted/

List of announced songs:
http://www.konami.jp/bemani/bm2dx/gs...orebosyu2.html
Well, not being the biggest IIDX fan, but being a somewhat fan nonetheless and personally owning a copy of IIDX 8th Style, I can still say I'm pretty excited to hear this bit of news.

There are several songs I've come to grow fond of by listening to the OST over the past few months, such as Apocalypse ~Dirge of Swans~, Type Wars, So Fabulous!!!, and several others, and I'm sure the IIDX team wouldn't leave out any of these or other DistorteD debutees.

And since RED ZONE is in the revival list, I don't need to buy IIDX 11 RED anymore.

Ah, well. At least we know it's in the works. No confirmed release date as of yet, or speculated release date for that matter. Still, this'll be the perfect reason to dust off my turntable.

How ya doing, buddy?
valiant
FRIEND

Member 836

Level 18.98

Mar 2006

Old Apr 18, 2007, 03:40 PM #2 of 11
"Say Speed Rave"

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Apr 18, 2007, 04:40 PM #3 of 11
Bluemoon is pretty groovy as well as this very energetic version of Samba De Janeiro. Just curious if Sphere is anything like Xepher in terms of awesomeness since they're the same genre and all?

How ya doing, buddy?
SimDaddyGT
Rage Prower

Member 92

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Apr 18, 2007, 08:33 PM Local time: Apr 18, 2007, 08:33 PM #4 of 11
They sound nothing alike. However, Sphere, if I'm correct, a lotta people thought woulda done better on DDR than Xepher. However, I don't personally think so.

As for it being awesomeness, it's not quite that good, but it's still a great song.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Taco
inaccurate

Member 740

Level 26.23

Mar 2006

Old Apr 18, 2007, 08:36 PM #5 of 11
I personally prever Sphere to Xepher, I feel it's a much better song.

In any case, I'm really looking forward to DistorteD CS. I've had the soundtrack and have really been wanting to play songs like Bluemoon and Katchofusetsu(or whatever it is) on a controller and not on a keyboard via sim.

I was speaking idiomatically.
K_ Takahashi
Banned

Member 2103

Level 26.24

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2007, 10:50 AM #6 of 11
Im pumped for this, it sucks that we have to wait until at least the better half of the summer before seeing this (but I suppose thats good because it wont cut into my DDR time )

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
TheKnightOfNee
Rope Snake

Member 9705

Level 32.27

Jul 2006

Old Apr 19, 2007, 11:06 AM #7 of 11
RUGGED ASH

This semester's been busy. I haven't even had time to touch most of Happy Sky, and I need to fix up my IIDX controller, and now Distorted is already on its way? Hmm, I'm not incredibly excited about this, as I didn't care for too many of Distorted's songs compared to other styles. The idea of playing Sakura and era on new interfaces with sud+ is enticing though, as is the chance to finally finally play Rugged Ash.

FELIPE NO
SimDaddyGT
Rage Prower

Member 92

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2007, 04:58 PM Local time: Apr 19, 2007, 04:58 PM #8 of 11
Not that this has anything to do with DistorteD, but it does have something to do with IIDX, and it's somewhat pointless to make a thread for OST's.

Konamistyle has confirmed that Beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD OST will be available on June 29, 2007. Also confirmed is a DJ Taka CD, which apparently, they're saying is his first actual album. Don't know if I read it correctly or not. The CD's will be out on the same day, but so far, just sold seperately. Possible bundles, but more than likely, not gonna happen.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
K_ Takahashi
Banned

Member 2103

Level 26.24

Mar 2006

Old Apr 20, 2007, 12:52 AM #9 of 11
wasnt "Bounce Connected" a TAKA album?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
valiant
FRIEND

Member 836

Level 18.98

Mar 2006

Old Apr 20, 2007, 12:57 AM #10 of 11
Nope that is TaQ's. Bounce Connected was released a while ago 0-0

There's nowhere I can't reach.
K_ Takahashi
Banned

Member 2103

Level 26.24

Mar 2006

Old Apr 20, 2007, 02:19 AM #11 of 11
Well..In all I hope the album is good

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PS2] Beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD (PS2) Announced!