Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Multiplatform] Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread

WolfDemon
Grub Killer

Member 737

Level 27.82

Mar 2006

Old Sep 28, 2009, 02:38 PM Local time: Sep 28, 2009, 11:38 AM #1 of 1141
Wow. I was only mildly excited for this at first, but it's looking pretty fucking amazing now.

I was trying to figure out who everyone resembles from FF7, but aside from the obvious Cloud and Barret, and that guy who's leading the Shinra soldiers who I guess is kinda like Sephiroth with the coat and bangs, (This guy looks to be a ton cooler than Sephiroth. Which isn't really saying that much.) I couldn't see anyone else.

Fuck me if that wasn't Gold Saucer at the beginning of the trailer though.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
WolfDemon
Grub Killer

Member 737

Level 27.82

Mar 2006

Old Mar 23, 2010, 12:49 PM Local time: Mar 23, 2010, 09:49 AM #2 of 1141
Hell of a difficulty curve this game has. One moment it's somewhat challenging, but managable, the next, everything can wipe you out within the first couple of turns.
Spoiler:
And just when I thought I was making steady progress on the crystarium, it goes and opens up every role for everyone and it takes over 3,000 cp just to increase one stat. Not looking forward to grinding this stuff...

Beating some of these Eidolons has been an exercise in patience as well. I'm fighting Vanille's right now, and I know how to fill the Gestalt gauge, but I can't seem to do it fast enough. I keep getting to the last 8th of the meter just before the Doom timer runs out.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Multiplatform] Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread