Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

The Annoying "I'm a Cow Song" and "I'm a Cow in Space" song

jh20001
Wark!

Member 32871

Level 2.50

Feb 2009

Old Oct 29, 2012, 11:54 AM #1 of 1
The Annoying "I'm a Cow Song" and "I'm a Cow in Space" song

I could have sworn I posted it here but shame on me for I didn't.

This video was made out of request of my lil sis because she was mad that every time we launched a new one video or song, I told her it wasn't for 10 year olds (now 11). So I put together a viral-like video for her. It did pretty well reaction-wise. View wise...its ok, but watching their reaction to it pushed me to make a sequel for it and publish the original song on itunes to help her college fund (I figured, that would be bad ass if a youtube video paid for her college lol).

Anyways...these are the videos. I figured i'd just post them together as it's a waste of space to create two separate threads for each.

"I'm a Cow":
YouTube Video

"I"m a Cow in Space":
YouTube Video

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by jh20001; Oct 30, 2012 at 01:12 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > The Annoying "I'm a Cow Song" and "I'm a Cow in Space" song