Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Mega Man 1 Cover Playthrough/Remade (8-bit cover project)

RushJet1
Chiptune Freak

Member 815

Level 16.97

Mar 2006

Old Nov 15, 2013, 12:56 AM #1 of 2
Mega Man 1 Cover Playthrough/Remade (8-bit cover project)

Hello, after 3 months of work I've written the successor to the Mega Man 3 cover playthrough I made last year - this time it's a cover of Mega Man 1. You can find the youtube link here: Mega Man 1 Cover Playthrough [Full Version] - YouTube and the bandcamp link for download here: Mega Man Remade | RushJet1.

This is a re-imagining of Mega Man's soundtrack using Famitracker, a NES music creation tool. With it, I can use expansion chips used in the Japanese Famicom. This album uses VRC6 and is in stereo- the Famicom (or a modded NES) could play these, minus the stereo.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Chuckster
Put the nostalgia straight into my veins

Member 321

Level 37.00

Mar 2006

Old Nov 15, 2013, 11:53 AM #2 of 2
Thanks for posting RushJet. I enjoyed it, though I confess my MM1 soundtrack knowledge is average at best. I'll have to listen to the MM3 playthrough since I know that one inside and out. Keep it up.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Mega Man 1 Cover Playthrough/Remade (8-bit cover project)