Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > msuic contest > bracket

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

View Poll Results: Remixed BSC Champions whatup
Luna Ascension EX 10 71.43%
Cielo Cantabile [Chapter 3] 5 35.71%
Zako Room 4 7 50.00%
Modern Design 3 21.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

R1P4: Flashygoodness Designs a Zako Room while listening to Cielo Cantibile

Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Jul 27, 2017, 10:57 PM #1 of 7
R1P4: Flashygoodness Designs a Zako Room while listening to Cielo Cantibile

Rivals of Aether - Luna Ascension EX

Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:
(Download Link)

VERSUS

Ginga Force - Cielo Cantabile [Chapter 3]

(Download Link)

VERSUS

Stretch Panic - Zako Room 4

(Download Link)

VERSUS

Universe at War: Earth Assault - Modern Design

(Download Link)

Jam it back in, in the dark.

#654: Braixen
Duck King
erryday im QUACKIN'

Member 10923

Level 29.90

Aug 2006

Old Aug 3, 2017, 03:04 AM Local time: Aug 3, 2017, 10:04 AM #2 of 7
Hey, Luna Ascension EX is remix of that BSC winner. Now that's cheating. CHEATING

Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2017, 09:36 AM #3 of 7
NAH IT'S FINE

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Talec
Dandelion Cysts

Member 802

Level 26.92

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2017, 08:25 PM #4 of 7

???

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2017, 09:08 PM #5 of 7
No not a ZAKU room silly

I was speaking idiomatically.

Talec
Dandelion Cysts

Member 802

Level 26.92

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2017, 10:04 PM #6 of 7
but those are zakos

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Jolteon

Member 35682

Level 17.53

Apr 2010

Old Aug 8, 2017, 03:06 PM #7 of 7
Rivals of Aether - Luna Ascension EX is like that ONE flashygoodness one..(shhhhhhh) ((Secret??)) [fake chiptune arps are cute!] you know what this reminds me of megaman mnetwork transmission for some reason...hmm. Pitch bendy notes "a strong melody" yeah sure cool...

Ginga Force - Cielo Cantabile [Chapter 3] who in the JOLT is Hiroto Saitoh ??!? Who is this mysterious entity. I would've said "ah yes this sounds like manabu namiki / ayako saso / yasuhisa wtanabe / shinji hosoe / Yousuke Yasui" bt NOPE It's some random entity that I Have never heard of, but this fits with all the music by the other composers of this soundtrack I guess?!! Good job sounding exactly like the rest of super sweep in a good way! I love the FM synth bass part it sounds like arcade games with fm soundchips that have all that really fast fm bass like that.

HI NON (Kazuo hanzawa ((norio hanzawa )) ), YOurE MY 2nd FAVORITE VIDEO GAME MUSIC COMPOSER(First place goes to motoaki takenouchi please don't be too sad....) THANK YOU FOR MAKING GOOD WEIRD MUSIC ALL THE TIME. The starting synth patch combo with the weird BZZT sound slightly delayed from the voice people sound is REALLY GOOD. I also just love how those NOTES are transposed up around in blocks, not sure if that's a sample or a delibarately transposed interval but the weird atonality it creates is SO GOOD.. .. that part is, so TENSE and good. THen there's also the funky slap bass part with the 3+3+3+3+3 15/8 organ layered on top of the 4/4 everything else and it gets offset polymetric for a little bit and that's REALLY COOL TO ME ITS MY FAVORITE MUSIC THING polymeter is my favorite music thing and it's used in such a subtle funky way here it's wonderful. IT's so neat to see that this is how you translate the style of like...gunstar heroes and alien soldier and stuff to non chiptune it makes SO much sense that non music would sound like this in full production mode.

Universe at War: Earth Assault - Modern Design is very HARD dance music good. i like this. it's not something I have much to say about but the atmosphere it creates is one I like. thank you "building"

FELIPE NO
time

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > msuic contest > bracket > R1P4: Flashygoodness Designs a Zako Room while listening to Cielo Cantibile