Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[News] Turrican Soundtrack Anthology on Kickstarter

THE POWER OF WATER
listen here you little shit

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Apr 15, 2012, 07:01 PM Local time: Apr 15, 2012, 05:01 PM 4 #1 of 6
Turrican Soundtrack Anthology on Kickstarter

Do you have money? Would you like to get rid of it? Chris Huelsbeck is here to help!

Quote:
Details about the project:

I’d like to create a Turrican Soundtrack Anthology Limited Edition Box Set, with nearly all of the music from the Turrican Series of Games. At least 3 CDs will contain these brand new, pristine studio recordings. Even music pieces that were featured on the 1993 Turrican Soundtrack CD will be newly recorded and arranged to update their sound. Highlights will include for the first time: the whole 'Turrican 2 Title', 'Credits' (all versions), 'Metal Stars', 'Tower of Morgul', 'Unidirectional Flight', 'Concerto for Laser and Enemies' and 'Hall of Heroes' - all as full length recordings/arrangements.

Live Orchestra:

Some special compositions (including the 'T2 Title', 'The Great Bath' and 'Concerto for Laser and Enemies') will be recorded as a new arrangement with live Symphonic Orchestra for an additional bonus. The WDR Radio Orchestra & WDR Radio Choir have an exciting new game music concert scheduled for November 16, 2012 in Cologne, that will feature these pieces (this event is not depending on the success of this campaign and will happen in either case). Btw: This is the same orchestra and recording facility that made the acclaimed Symphonic Shades concerts and album possible, and the recordings will be edited & mixed separately from the live concert, so the quality will be exceptional.

The Limited Edition Box Set:

The final product will be a gorgeously packaged true limited edition Box Set, numbered by the manufacturing plant, and personally signed by me. The set will never be produced in this form again after the project is completed!

Also planned is exciting new artwork for the Box Set, cover, and inside booklet as well as a new large poster.
Backer rewards include shirts, tickets to a concert in Cologne, meeting with Chris in person, and most importantly, Turrican music!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...hris-huelsbeck

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Undertale (PC, 2015)
Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Apr 15, 2012, 09:02 PM Local time: Apr 15, 2012, 08:02 PM #2 of 6
why hasn't this been funded yet.

it's been up for more than 15 minutes.

you people should be on top of this.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
datschge
Sakuraba Fan

Member 9353

Level 11.78

Jul 2006

Old Apr 16, 2012, 03:47 AM Local time: Apr 16, 2012, 09:47 AM #3 of 6
I personally dislike huge, page wide breaking links.

Otherwise sounds good, have seen it being mentioned at many places so I'm sure it'll succeed.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Apr 18, 2012, 05:08 PM Local time: Apr 18, 2012, 04:08 PM #4 of 6
OVER HALF WAY THERE MOTHERFUCKERS

SHIT IS ABOUT TO GET REAL

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Vivi Ornitier
Wark!

Member 5779

Level 2.97

Apr 2006

Old Apr 25, 2012, 09:20 PM #5 of 6
If anyone wants to check out the soundtrack to Turrican to see how awesome it is.

Given permmison by Chris Himself, we are playing the soundtrack all week long

(you can buy it on iTunes and Amazon to also back the man up!)

MWF, 10-11 AM, 2-3 PST
T, Th 5-6 AM PST

Alpha and Omega Radio

I was speaking idiomatically.
Hamu-Sumo

Member 1998

Level 23.00

Mar 2006

Old Apr 29, 2012, 04:26 AM Local time: Apr 29, 2012, 11:26 AM #6 of 6
Okay everyone, it's done. The album is coming!

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Best Song Contest 2014 Winner
Musashi: Samurai Legend - Aeolic Guardian
composed by Masashi Hamauzu

Me @ last.fm | Ultimate Video Game Composers List | VGM Lounge (German)

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > [News] Turrican Soundtrack Anthology on Kickstarter