Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Does in-game advertising work?

atifsinner
Wark!

Member 41180

Level 1.00

Aug 2015

Old Aug 16, 2015, 02:35 PM #1 of 1
Does in-game advertising work?

Hey guys I have got my dissertation due in 10 days on in game advertising. If you could please fill this survey. It will take a minute. I would be really really thankful. Please remember that you are/were/will be a student too at some point of time in your life. God Bless. Following is the link to the survey:

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by nuttyturnip; Aug 16, 2015 at 03:42 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Does in-game advertising work?