Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Man hid under little girls bed for three months...

Dubble
The Hero of Mouseton VS The Phantom Blot!

Member 297

Level 32.26

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2006, 11:27 AM Local time: Nov 14, 2006, 10:27 AM #1 of 80
Man hid under little girls bed for three months...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...9-2446341.html

Quote:
Man hid under girl's bed for 3 months
By Russell Jenkins

Fugitive, 22, created secret den in 12-year-old’s room to abuse her after a chance meeting on bus

A man on the run from police seduced a 12-year-old girl and then hid under her bed for three months before eventually running away with her.

Scott Jennings, 22, constructed a secret hiding place in the bottom of the child’s divan bed and lived there undiscovered by her mother.

After drawing the child into his web of deceit, he is said to have systematically abused her.

A judge sitting at Minshull Street Crown Court in Manchester jailed Jennings, of Ashton-under-Lyne, Tameside, for two years and three months after he pleaded guilty to two counts of rape and one of sexual assault.

The child, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, met Jennings by chance on a bus in November last year.

Jennings, who was homeless at the time, was wanted for questioning by police on an unspecified matter. He persuaded his victim, a high school pupil, to take him home where she was able to sneak him into the house unnoticed.

She was always aware of his real age, say police.

He converted the child’s bed into a hiding place by removing wooden slats under the mattress and then cutting a large enough hole in the canvas support.

He would then disappear into his secret den whenever he heard the child’s mother approaching. The court was told that the girl’s mother was oblivious to his shadowy existence under the same roof.

Police believe that the child raided the family larder to feed the man she regarded as her secret live-in boyfriend.

Detective Constable David Donlan, of Ashton CID, said: “The victim herself has basically been hiding him there. He somehow brought her on to his side.”

At one point the child confided in her 10-year-old sister but it was not until she disappeared in January that her mother raised the alarm.

She contacted police after finding a note from her daughter explaining that she had run away but would be fine and her mother was not to worry. At that stage the child’s mother had no idea that she was in the company of an adult. Subsequently, the girl’s sister confessed to officers about the man in the house.

Detectives traced the couple to a flat in Fallowfield, Manchester.

Jennings initially denied abducting the child or engaging in any kind of sexual activity with her, but admitted he had been living at the address for three months.

The judge ordered him to sign the sex offenders register for ten years and disqualified him from working with children.

Detective Constable Donlan said after the hearing: “This is an absolutely unbelievable case that has had a huge impact on the victim and her family.

“The girl Jennings abused was extremely young and vulnerable and he took advantage of this vulnerability.”

He added: “I hope the family can now start to come to terms with what has happened.”
That is extraordinarily creepy... :|

Jam it back in, in the dark.
ramoth
ACER BANDIT

Member 692

Level 35.27

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2006, 11:33 AM Local time: Nov 14, 2006, 08:33 AM #2 of 80
Why isn't he going to jail? Statutory rape, it doesn't matter if there's consent.

Also, lol at the Nancy Grace style commentary there. "Web of deceit" lol, gb2/journalismclass/.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by ramoth; Nov 14, 2006 at 11:38 AM.
Cirno
⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨

Member 980

Level 30.09

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2006, 11:36 AM Local time: Nov 14, 2006, 08:36 AM #3 of 80
Yeah, for real. What he really needs is to fetch a beat down.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Locke
Flying High

Member 488

Level 23.98

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2006, 11:42 AM #4 of 80
Well... it did say in the article that he was sentenced to jail... (not long enough) but he is going to be jailed :P

How ya doing, buddy?
Licensed Commercial Pilot!
Currently: Float Pilot in BC
Need a pilot? PM Me.
Commercial Pilot, land and seaplanes, single and multi engines, instrument rating... I'm a jack of all trades! I can even be type rated!

Soluzar
De Arimasu!

Member 1222

Level 37.11

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2006, 11:42 AM Local time: Nov 14, 2006, 05:42 PM #5 of 80
Originally Posted by GRUN-1
Why isn't he going to jail? Statutory rape, it doesn't matter if there's consent.
It says right there in the quote that he is... just not for long enough. It's quite extraordinary that anyone would go to such lengths, isn't it? There's no way that the time he spent in hiding could have been anything but unpleasant. Perhaps it was better than being homeless, but it still seems extraordinary to me.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Kolba
-

Member 446

Level 30.06

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2006, 12:17 PM Local time: Nov 14, 2006, 06:17 PM #6 of 80
Originally Posted by GRUN-1
Also, lol at the Nancy Grace style commentary there. "Web of deceit" lol, gb2/journalismclass/.
Yeah I've always thought 'Web of Deceit' was used too lightly - it sounds like you're crediting with more cunning than deserved, I think, by using an invective phrase like WEB OF DECEIT.

THE INFAMOUS AND NEFARIOUS MASTER ILLUSIONIST SCOTT JENNINGS HAS SPUN ANOTHER DELICATELY CRAFTED WEB OF DECEIT.

Naw mate, it's just some guy whos told a few lies to a 12 year old.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by Kolba; Nov 14, 2006 at 12:24 PM.
Chibi Neko
The hell am I doing here?

Member 922

Level 27.65

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2006, 01:37 PM Local time: Nov 14, 2006, 03:07 PM #7 of 80
The girl is a idiot, nothing more....

Honestly, shouldn't she have told her parents or the police if she was abused by this guy? I would just mislead the guy saying he could stay under the bed and then report him.

He was either a very good seducer, or the girl was just too easy to manipulate.

FELIPE NO
Leveless
Banned

Member 15214

Level 4.94

Nov 2006

Old Nov 14, 2006, 02:28 PM Local time: Nov 14, 2006, 11:28 AM #8 of 80
Jedi mind tricks. Isn't it obvious?

If the guy had a shred of common sense he would have just bailed and left the girl. His intentions must have been to kill her when she got too loose. Poor thing. Knock on wood.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Mojougwe
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 255

Level 20.88

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2006, 02:39 PM #9 of 80
Chibi, the girl is an idiot because SHE IS AN IDIOT. She's too young to understand issues regarding rape and kidnappings. She's got zero experience to combat such cases should she be the one in danger. So, after coincedentally meeting with Jennings on the bus, Jennings must of said something to get the girl to like him. She even regarded him as her boyfriend. Jennings being homeless obviously didn't care as to how things happened. So long as he got sex, food, a roof, and "love." Probably had been slowly robbing the girl's parents of cash at any chance he could get. Look into the purse, open the piggy bank, etc. Sell some merchandise even? Who knows.

Chibi Neko
The hell am I doing here?

Member 922

Level 27.65

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2006, 02:44 PM Local time: Nov 14, 2006, 04:14 PM #10 of 80
Originally Posted by Mojougwe
Chibi, the girl is an idiot because SHE IS AN IDIOT. She's too young to understand issues regarding rape and kidnappings. She's got zero experience to combat such cases should she be the one in danger. So, after coincedentally meeting with Jennings on the bus, Jennings must of said something to get the girl to like him. She even regarded him as her boyfriend. Jennings being homeless obviously didn't care as to how things happened. So long as he got sex, food, a roof, and "love." Probably had been slowly robbing the girl's parents of cash at any chance he could get. Look into the purse, open the piggy bank, etc. Sell some merchandise even? Who knows.
You only proved my point Mojo, the girl was just too easy to manipulate. An 8 year old would know better, hiding a strange guy under your bed is not a regular part of your day. Once he was under the bed it is as simple as leaving the room to tell mommy and daddy.... no combat experience required. She is 12, common sense develops way before then.

Last edited by Chibi Neko; Nov 14, 2006 at 02:48 PM.
YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE

no

Member 74

Level 51.30

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2006, 02:46 PM Local time: Nov 14, 2006, 11:46 AM #11 of 80
Pedo of the Year Award Winner, 2006!

Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Nov 14, 2006, 02:57 PM Local time: Nov 14, 2006, 07:57 PM #12 of 80
HOW DID THE PARENTS NOT KNOW. Seriously.

How ya doing, buddy?
Cetra
oh shi-

Member 445

Level 24.23

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2006, 03:07 PM Local time: Nov 14, 2006, 12:07 PM #13 of 80
I'm having a really hard time believe this one. Not everything read on the Internet is true after all.

Bloggs
Gold Chocobo

Member 501

Level 30.26

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2006, 03:10 PM Local time: Nov 14, 2006, 08:10 PM #14 of 80
Originally Posted by Cetra
I'm having a really hard time believe this one. Not everything read on the Internet is true after all.
It was in the newspaper too. I thought it was a but creepy myself "hey girlie, I'll sleep under your bed for a little while as I can't afford B&B" but what was the girl thinking taking a stranger home? seriously. Don't parents tell their kids not to talk to strangers nowadays? I bet the girls parents were more pissed because he was living there rent free.

Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2006, 03:31 PM #15 of 80
Note to self: Check under all furnature for creepy, homeless brits when I get home from work.

This is one of those things thats so strange, it has to be true. And if it isn't true - then the guy who made it up is wasting his time in journalism when he should be writing mystery novels.

FELIPE NO
Bloggs
Gold Chocobo

Member 501

Level 30.26

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2006, 03:43 PM Local time: Nov 14, 2006, 08:43 PM #16 of 80
I'm under your bed LeHah, I have a cheese sandwich... BEWARE!!!

Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2006, 03:44 PM #17 of 80
Originally Posted by Darko
I'm under your bed LeHah, I have a cheese sandwich... BEWARE!!!
What kind of cheese?

Dubble
The Hero of Mouseton VS The Phantom Blot!

Member 297

Level 32.26

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2006, 03:45 PM Local time: Nov 14, 2006, 02:45 PM #18 of 80
Gouda or Camembert or Limburger! BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA

Bloggs
Gold Chocobo

Member 501

Level 30.26

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2006, 03:59 PM Local time: Nov 14, 2006, 08:59 PM #19 of 80
Originally Posted by LeHah
What kind of cheese?
Weak ass chedder, mwuhahah.

Chie
Wishful Thinking

Member 10785

Level 9.25

Aug 2006

Old Nov 14, 2006, 04:13 PM #20 of 80
omg this is like having a raccoon living in your walls except this is a lot more scary and interesting.
Boogy man?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Bloggs
Gold Chocobo

Member 501

Level 30.26

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2006, 04:18 PM Local time: Nov 14, 2006, 09:18 PM #21 of 80
Here's a better picture of the man hiding under the bed.
Spoiler:

Leveless
Banned

Member 15214

Level 4.94

Nov 2006

Old Nov 14, 2006, 04:26 PM Local time: Nov 14, 2006, 01:26 PM #22 of 80
I've pulled similar stowaway stunts before, in JROTC Ranger Training. I never manipulated prepubescent kiddies, though. That's uncalled for. What her mother doesn't know is that her daughter has been previously sexually assaulted by her father or a babysitter, so now the girl has a sexual appetite. Her mother is probably some stoner drunk who is too busy throwing Mary Kay parties to take the girl to and from school. It'll hit the fan soon, I'm sure.

Outlaw
Do not use elevator while on fire

Member 134

Level 14.63

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2006, 10:29 PM Local time: Nov 14, 2006, 08:29 PM #23 of 80
Originally Posted by Capo
Pedo of the Year Award Winner, 2006!
That and maybe a Darwin award...the family as well. I mean...it looks as if the daughter took after the mother....I mean the mother was so blind as to she couldn't see that her daughter brought in a stranger who happened to be a stranger into their home until she got kidnapped, her sister didn't tell their mother or she did tell and the mother didn't believe her, and the daughter was stupid enough to bring a man like that into their home.

I mean the mother is what gets me about this...Sure, this guy hid under the bed whenever she was around....But you would think he would slip up sooner or later or she would have noticed her daughter's bed looked a little lower. I mean why did it take so long until she found out something was up? This has to be the strangest thing I've herd in quite awhile...

How ya doing, buddy?
Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2006, 10:38 PM #24 of 80
Originally Posted by Darko
Weak ass chedder, mwuhahah.
HORROR

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2006, 10:50 PM #25 of 80
Originally Posted by Chibi Neko
The girl is a idiot, nothing more....

Honestly, shouldn't she have told her parents or the police if she was abused by this guy? I would just mislead the guy saying he could stay under the bed and then report him.

He was either a very good seducer, or the girl was just too easy to manipulate.
She was twelve years old and you're blaming her? what are you, retarded?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Man hid under little girls bed for three months...