Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] World of Warcraft

Shoeless
The questgiver.

Member 834

Level 7.95

Mar 2006

Old Apr 27, 2006, 05:45 PM #1 of 1941
When I still played (like late 2005), I would take my Druid on repeated runs to kill Incendius in Blackrock Depths over and over again. Very rarely (about every 15-20 runs), he would drop the Ace of Elementals. I would then sell it for 150-200g in the Auction House. It was easy to solo Incendius with the right Fire Resist gear, and I could fight him whenever I had some free time. If I hit the limit of instance runs I could do in an hour without getting the item, I would simply try again after a MC or BWL run. Before I quit the game, I had 4500g, with about 2000g of that coming from Ace of Elementals.

I have no clue what they sell for now, though. I'm not even thinking of touching WoW again until the expansion comes out.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Shoeless
The questgiver.

Member 834

Level 7.95

Mar 2006

Old Jul 22, 2006, 08:10 AM #2 of 1941
Despite all the lore inconsistency that the Warcraft series has had since its inception, I've always been fond of the setting. Each game built upon and enhanced the lore of the previous game. However, it is getting much and much harder to swallow the new lore than Metzen is throwing at us. The last few months have been particularly frustrating for players who enjoyed WoW for its rich storyline.

Still, all of us addicts will slop it up and keep feeding at the Blizzard trough.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Shoeless; Jul 22, 2006 at 08:15 AM.
Shoeless
The questgiver.

Member 834

Level 7.95

Mar 2006

Old Feb 22, 2007, 10:39 PM #3 of 1941
Coerced back to the game after a long hiatus by coworkers. Druids are beasts now. They were already awesome before, now they are just sick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl0PQHT34_0

I want guild/player housing, now.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by Shoeless; Feb 22, 2007 at 10:42 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] World of Warcraft