Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] World of Warcraft

Masanda
Warwick who?

Member 2895

Level 4.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 06:21 PM Local time: Apr 1, 2006, 05:21 PM #201 of 1941
Molten Core sucks =/

In other news, my warlock is hittin' 60 TWONIGHT!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 11:56 PM #202 of 1941
bah, just because you have it on farm status.

Although 4 months of running and not getting shit. I finally got a set piece. Might legplates <3

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Zio
I'm so cool, I got my own castle.

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 03:34 AM Local time: Apr 2, 2006, 03:34 AM #203 of 1941
Hmm, I don't mind taking nerfs, and I don't mind demanding them.

I can kill any class yes, but I tend to get more pissy/anal over some classes... Mostly Pallies, gnomes(YES I HATE GNOMES. I don't know why I just do.) and perhaps hunters/mages. Those like the only three classes that give me trouble unless they are so decked out that I don't even bother and try to get away.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Zio
Heh, heh, heh. Now, now. That's the expression I want to see! A face filled with pain and anguish, begging fearfully for help, a face quivering with anger! Go, on! Get angry! Suffer! Be sad! That would truly be the ultimate offering to me and my great god!
The_Griffin
Nostalgia and Crossovers

Member 266

Level 32.27

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 04:52 PM Local time: Apr 2, 2006, 02:52 PM #204 of 1941
Alright, I am fucking PISSED OFF right now.

Last night, I was running BFD, when I noticed something. I had Flametongue up because I didn't want to get too much aggro while DPS'ing, and I noticed that Flurry wasn't proccing while Flametongue was up. I put up Frostbrand until I got a crit and a Frostbrand proc at the same time, and lo and behold, Flurry didn't go off. I opened a ticket saying "hey, Flurry sucks even more than you wanted it to." And they said that it was "working as intended."

Bullshit it's working as intended! When a skill that essentially gives me my Racial ability every time I crit DOESN'T PROC in tandem with a Flametongue/Frostbrand effect, that's NOT working as intended, that's a BUG.

Most amazing jew boots
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 05:39 PM Local time: Apr 2, 2006, 05:39 PM #205 of 1941
Originally Posted by Murdercrow
Alright, I am fucking PISSED OFF right now.

Last night, I was running BFD, when I noticed something. I had Flametongue up because I didn't want to get too much aggro while DPS'ing, and I noticed that Flurry wasn't proccing while Flametongue was up. I put up Frostbrand until I got a crit and a Frostbrand proc at the same time, and lo and behold, Flurry didn't go off. I opened a ticket saying "hey, Flurry sucks even more than you wanted it to." And they said that it was "working as intended."

Bullshit it's working as intended! When a skill that essentially gives me my Racial ability every time I crit DOESN'T PROC in tandem with a Flametongue/Frostbrand effect, that's NOT working as intended, that's a BUG.

Are you sure your WEAPON was critting, not your spell/ability?

Cause I was told or atleast from what I understood(I only have a level 28 shammy) that flurry only procs off the weapon crit, not any buffs or anything.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Originally Posted by Zio
Heh, heh, heh. Now, now. That's the expression I want to see! A face filled with pain and anguish, begging fearfully for help, a face quivering with anger! Go, on! Get angry! Suffer! Be sad! That would truly be the ultimate offering to me and my great god!
Xellos
Loyal Einherjar

Member 2068

Level 20.25

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 07:04 PM #206 of 1941
I think i'll go level my warlock as well. Right it's a 21 summonbot, but I might convert it in my 5th 60.

Btw. I'm getting a bit sad seeing all these uber dps items being wasted on loladins. Today yet again a onslaught girdle was wasted on a paladin. this guy even bidded on the cloak of shrouded mist which was just plain retarded. Should have rolled horde =(

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Soldier: Prepare yourself, rebel scum!!

Arngrim : (These slipshod soldiers think they can call me "rebel scum"?)
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 07:28 PM Local time: Apr 3, 2006, 01:28 AM #207 of 1941
Ok seeing as I just started, I'd rather prefer to commit to one server, although I'm neither inclined towards pve or pvp, which do you think is better?

FELIPE NO

Last edited by El Ray Fernando; Apr 2, 2006 at 07:36 PM.
The_Griffin
Nostalgia and Crossovers

Member 266

Level 32.27

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 10:35 PM Local time: Apr 2, 2006, 08:35 PM #208 of 1941
Originally Posted by Zio
Are you sure your WEAPON was critting, not your spell/ability?

Cause I was told or atleast from what I understood(I only have a level 28 shammy) that flurry only procs off the weapon crit, not any buffs or anything.
Yup. My flurry doesn't proc at ALL with Flametongue up (because Flametongue procs off every hit), and it won't proc when Frostbrand does as well (which is actually quite rare, but FB's useless anyway. )

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
WraithTwo
screw attack

Member 239

Level 16.14

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 11:04 PM Local time: Apr 2, 2006, 10:04 PM #209 of 1941
Like I said earlier, Bliz has fucked up the proc system so that you can no longer proc two things off the same hit.

- WraithTwo -

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 11:57 PM #210 of 1941
Yup. My flurry doesn't proc at ALL with Flametongue up (because Flametongue procs off every hit), and it won't proc when Frostbrand does as well (which is actually quite rare, but FB's useless anyway. )
Happened to paladins too. They can no longer use some kind of seal and have the weapon proc it's ability as well.

I'm sure Tuesday there will be a patch to fix some of the problems in the game.

Scholo Classroom bosses not dropping loot.
Gun animations fucked up.
Strat not having a few mobs thinned out as promised so people can complete the 45 min baron run. etc.. and so forth.

I also did a 5-man LBRS earlier today to finish up Warlord command. Now, previously I've been afraid of this place for one reason (spiders). But for some reason, that place just wasn't as tough as I thought it would be. I do know I didn't notice as many mobs around, plus we got to kill two rare spawns. (Bannok was in Lower and Jed was in Upper). Got a nifty new 1h axe out of it.

Last edited by dagget; Apr 3, 2006 at 12:09 AM.
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2006, 05:10 AM Local time: Apr 3, 2006, 05:10 AM #211 of 1941
Scholo is fucking ridiculous with pubs at times... Stupid blood of innocnet never dropped and the idiots pulled so wrong... They didn't clear the room like I told them to so the warrior pulls the fricken succy and aggros the whole room...

Good thing I have things like vanish. XD

And I can proc two or three things. My weapon proc + sword spec + windfury. :X They were procing off of each other.

I don't know, I thought the WEAPON has to crit, not the spell or addon you put to get flurry.

Most amazing jew boots
Originally Posted by Zio
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2006, 06:21 AM #212 of 1941
I figured since I'm bored tonight, I was going to have a little fun with the WoW item creater thingie that's out there. Didn't know what I was going to go for then I saw the picture that was posted of Triple H when he made his entrance in wrestlemania tonight. Figured, what the hell and created a few items that could drop off him if he were a raid boss.

picture of Triple H decked out in his Druid/Shammy gear:

here's a list of stuff he could drop. :P

Sledgehammer of Jobbing:

Cloak of the Game:

Water Bottle of the King of Kings:
(yes I know the spelling is piss poor, forgive me, it's late. :P

Billion Dollar Princess (think of it as a mount or something :P):

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Kaelin
Sworn Protector

Member 3844

Level 12.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2006, 06:19 PM #213 of 1941
Originally Posted by El Ray Fernando
Ok seeing as I just started, I'd rather prefer to commit to one server, although I'm neither inclined towards pve or pvp, which do you think is better?
For learning the lay of the land, the locations of certain quests and such, I'd recommend pve first. If you find that too easy/boring/tedious, then try pvp since it has the surprise element later on when you're in contested territories which is everything from level 20 onwards.

Thank you Guest for the kickass signature!
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2006, 10:59 PM Local time: Apr 3, 2006, 10:59 PM #214 of 1941
PVP is GREAT, but you have to be able to take being ganked either by out level, out equiped or just out numbered.

Most amazing jew boots
Originally Posted by Zio
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 09:21 AM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 03:21 PM #215 of 1941
Is it me or do none of the EU WOW Blizz forums ever work properly.

One last question if I may, is it better for me to join a new sever if I want to do end game raids and stuff seeing as most of the guilds on established servers have already done them? Also on pvp servers do you get massive fights or attacks between the 2 factions?

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by El Ray Fernando; Apr 4, 2006 at 03:13 PM.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 01:28 PM #216 of 1941
First off, we’d like to thank everyone who helped us test our new hardware on the public test realms over the last month. The testing allowed us to move forward ahead of schedule with the improvements outlined at the beginning of March: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...1&tmp=1#post45. We were able to bring the new World of Warcraft site live more than a week early, which in turn allowed us to open 12 new realms over the last two weeks.

The next step in our ongoing efforts to increase game performance is to migrate a set of realms to the new site this Wednesday, April 5, beginning at 12:01 AM PST. The migration could take up to 24 hours to complete, so we will be crediting players with active accounts who had characters on these realms as of 12:01 PM Monday, April 3. The realms that will be affected are listed below.

The goal with this realm migration is to further balance our player population between multiple World of Warcraft sites. Our estimates about the noticeable impact of this individual procedure are conservative, but it is nevertheless a necessary step that will then allow us to move forward with the subsequent portions of our overall plan.

Following the migration, we plan to next week offer character transfers from existing realms to fresh realms located at the new World of Warcraft site. These transfers will allow additional players on realms that had been experiencing intermittent performance issues to continue their character progress on the new hardware. This will in effect help us further disperse our population and continue improving performance on our most severely affected realms.

We’ll provide you with additional status updates as often as possible as we continue implementing the plan we announced this past January (http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...e&ThreadID=48).

Realms that will be down but not migrate:
Aggramar
Andorhal
Anetheron
Burning Blade
Burning Legion
Dentarg
Duskwood
Earthen Ring
Eonar
Eredar
Executus
Gilneas
Gorefiend
Haomarush
Kargath
Laughing Skull
Lightning's Blade
Llane
Malygos
Scilla
Shadow Moon
Steamwheedle Cartel
Thunderhorn
Thunderlord
Turalyon
Ysera
Ysondre
Zuluhed

Realms that will migrate:
Archimonde
Dalaran
Khadgar
Mal'Ganis

*sigh* I guess it's too much to ask for Blizzard to put Thunderhorn on a new server, which has been needed for a long time now.

Masanda
Warwick who?

Member 2895

Level 4.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 6, 2006, 02:01 AM Local time: Apr 6, 2006, 01:01 AM #217 of 1941
My warlock has her epic mount!!!! WOOOOOOT!

El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 6, 2006, 04:47 PM Local time: Apr 6, 2006, 10:47 PM #218 of 1941
Thank god they opened 3 new realms on the EU severs (pve,pvp,rp) but now I'm in a 3 hour queue

Looks like still quite a few people trying to get in at 11pm, I was hoping it would of died down seeing as I tried at 5pm and it said 5 hours.

Last edited by El Ray Fernando; Apr 6, 2006 at 04:57 PM.
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Apr 6, 2006, 05:50 PM Local time: Apr 6, 2006, 05:50 PM #219 of 1941
I never seen any queue higher then esitmated time of 25 mins.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Zio
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 6, 2006, 06:21 PM Local time: Apr 7, 2006, 12:21 AM #220 of 1941
A few thousand people in this queue Still 500 more to go = 90 minutes, how lame is that.

They should of opened up more realms to avoid the queuing instead of just 1 pvp realm and 1 pve realm, stupid I tell you.

Anybody recommend some good places to get killer UI's.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by El Ray Fernando; Apr 6, 2006 at 06:23 PM.
WraithTwo
screw attack

Member 239

Level 16.14

Mar 2006

Old Apr 6, 2006, 08:11 PM Local time: Apr 6, 2006, 07:11 PM #221 of 1941
Originally Posted by El Ray Fernando
A few thousand people in this queue Still 500 more to go = 90 minutes, how lame is that.

They should of opened up more realms to avoid the queuing instead of just 1 pvp realm and 1 pve realm, stupid I tell you.

Anybody recommend some good places to get killer UI's.
Meh, I get all of mine at curse-gaming.com

- WraithTwo -

The_Griffin
Nostalgia and Crossovers

Member 266

Level 32.27

Mar 2006

Old Apr 6, 2006, 11:22 PM Local time: Apr 6, 2006, 09:22 PM #222 of 1941
Or better yet, you could just download the Chronos UI mod and get everything you need in one package. <3

EDIT: Crapcakes, I goofed. It's NOT Chronos. Hell, I cant even remember the name of it. It was this gigantic fucking package that gave me a ton of mods, including Chronos and Sea (I think), but I can't remember it now. =(

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by The_Griffin; Apr 6, 2006 at 11:45 PM.
khan0plinger
OH YES LET ME DROWN IN IT

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Apr 7, 2006, 12:53 AM #223 of 1941
Well I canceled my WoW account today, I am honestly fed up with the fact that half blizzards shit doesnt work anymore. I can understand taking stuff down and working on it....but taking it down and claiming it will be back up at this time...only to then correct themselves and say it will be fixed at a later time.

Not only that, they take the asshole route an brag about how well they did with maintence on the authenticate server...saying it was finally fixed...only for it to be worse then it was. Fuck you Blizzard...I can live without MMORPG.

Its ashame though, Ive never honestly been so pissed at a game service for how piss poor it was. SOE was bad...but never this bad.

FELIPE NO
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 7, 2006, 05:07 AM Local time: Apr 7, 2006, 11:07 AM #224 of 1941
Or better yet, you could just download the Chronos UI mod and get everything you need in one package. <3

EDIT: Crapcakes, I goofed. It's NOT Chronos. Hell, I cant even remember the name of it. It was this gigantic fucking package that gave me a ton of mods, including Chronos and Sea (I think), but I can't remember it now. =(
Do you still have the files?

The_Griffin
Nostalgia and Crossovers

Member 266

Level 32.27

Mar 2006

Old Apr 7, 2006, 03:21 PM Local time: Apr 7, 2006, 01:21 PM #225 of 1941
Yeah, here's a screenshot of all the mods I have.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] World of Warcraft