Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Does Kurado drink tea?

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Sep 16, 2006, 04:53 PM Local time: Sep 16, 2006, 03:53 PM #1 of 20
Does Kurado drink tea?

Couldn`t find a thread on tea... Except some shit about bubble tea specifically.

Anyhow, do you fuckers drink tea? What kind? Prefer it traditional or iced?

In prison my only damned option was black tea. I hate black tea. But I like the naturally healthy qualities of tea so I deal.

When I got out of my little vacation I hunted for green tea in this country. Apparently Guatemalans don`t like green tea. Finally found it in the capital last week though. 100 bags for 1.55. Not bad considering I don`t have any other options. I drink two bags worth a day, room temperature.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Sep 16, 2006, 05:20 PM Local time: Sep 16, 2006, 03:20 PM #2 of 20
I brew Numi minty green iced tea on a daily basis. I figure that it's a healthy swap when I stop downing a six-pack of beers a day and drink that instead.

How ya doing, buddy?
Appelation
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 12502

Level 2.00

Sep 2006

Old Sep 16, 2006, 05:43 PM Local time: Sep 16, 2006, 10:43 PM #3 of 20
Brand: Typhoo or PG Tips.
Drunk from: Large mug (read: ceramic bucket) holding approximately one pint.
How I make it: Hot, with milk and three level teaspoons of sugar.
Frequency: Whenever I can be bothered to make it; usually a couple of cups per hour.

I've never tried green tea, although I'd really like to. One tea I tried and didn't like was this strawberry and mint stuff from a healthfood shop - nasty little teabags full of twigs and horseshit that skipped the flavour and went straight to the unpleasant background aftertaste. One cup of that made me wish I'd spent the time tongue-washing the floor of a taxi.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Spatula
Politically Incorrect

Member 617

Level 43.41

Mar 2006

Old Sep 16, 2006, 06:02 PM Local time: Sep 16, 2006, 04:02 PM #4 of 20
Ah! Tea is my new found beverage addiction at the office. I must admit that I'm a instant tea bag person. My favorites tend to be green tea at the office, while Jasmine or Oolong tea at various Asian restaurants.

I drink about 2 bags (4 mugs or cups) a day at the office, which reminds me I should get some more tea bags soon, thanks OO. I find tea generally seems to keep my digestion in check, while coffee really upsets it especially with milk and sugar. I stay away from cream whenever possible, but tea is almost a perfect pleaser for my taste buds.

Most amazing jew boots

- What we all do best -
Eleo
Banned

Member 516

Level 36.18

Mar 2006

Old Sep 16, 2006, 06:51 PM #5 of 20
When I worked at Starbucks I would drink green ice tea all damn day long. It was delicious but it kind of collected on the back of my tongue or so... I mean there was this feeling of buildup in the back of my mouth. Dunno what that is.

Anyway I enjoy tea quite a bit but am quite indifferent toward the many types of tea and will go ahead and buy generic boxes of tea bags. I drink mine with three sugars (which is odd because I drink coffee black).

I was speaking idiomatically.
Domino
-

Member 1180

Level 28.87

Mar 2006

Old Sep 16, 2006, 06:52 PM Local time: Sep 17, 2006, 12:52 AM #6 of 20
Tea? Can't stand the stuff, tried a few different brands but they all tasted the same. All tea tastes bland to me, like it is missing something. I find that coffee agrees with me more, so I stick to that.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Scarletdeath
♪♫ SCARLET●D ♫♪

Member 87

Level 26.97

Mar 2006

Old Sep 16, 2006, 06:59 PM Local time: Sep 17, 2006, 07:59 AM #7 of 20
I like Earl Grey since they have a nice fragrance. Probably Chinese tea as well, not sure what they are specifically though.

That's for freshly brewed, as for instants, I like those flavored kind, Caramels especially.

FELIPE NO
Dullenplain
Life @ 45RPM

Member 2299

Level 38.16

Mar 2006

Old Sep 16, 2006, 07:48 PM Local time: Sep 16, 2006, 06:48 PM #8 of 20
Green, like the good Chairman does.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Classic J-Pop Volume 31
Add your location here at the ------> GFF Members Geographic Database
YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE

no

Member 74

Level 51.30

Mar 2006

Old Sep 16, 2006, 10:55 PM Local time: Sep 16, 2006, 07:55 PM #9 of 20
Originally Posted by Domino
Tea? Can't stand the stuff, tried a few different brands but they all tasted the same. All tea tastes bland to me, like it is missing something. I find that coffee agrees with me more, so I stick to that.
Better hope the queen doesn't hear about this!

And, yeah, I love tea. I like it iced or hot. Doesn't really matter. The only thing I'm kinda a stickler about is that there are no added ingrediants to it. No sugar, milk, etc. A little lemon juice is actually ok, from time to time, though.

How ya doing, buddy?
Admiral Amara

Member 189

Level 25.56

Mar 2006

Old Sep 16, 2006, 11:19 PM #10 of 20
I enjoy a good cup of tea at almost any time of day. English Breakfast is one of my mainstays - it's very common, accessible, and affordable (wait, does expensive tea really exist?), and I find it to be pretty drinkable. My only complaint would be the somewhat 'leafy' quality that the Breakfast tea blends are subject to, though I tend to take my tea black. Sugar is fine once in a while, though I try not to make it a habit to put sugar in. Hot tea is great for mornings; iced tea is great for midday, especially during the summer months.

Chai is something that I enjoy as well, both hot and iced. A great chai latte is my drink of choice in coffee shops, particularly because I don't drink coffee. Chai feels a bit thicker than regular tea, and has a much tastier combination of spices than the Breakfast blends, making it more suitable than black tea for evenings - though I will enjoy a hot chai at any time of the day. I had one at quarter past seven this morning (9/17), in fact! Unfortunately, that was my entire breakfast.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
elwe
Hippos and Gelatin

Member 1354

Level 22.29

Mar 2006

Old Sep 16, 2006, 11:56 PM Local time: Sep 16, 2006, 11:56 PM #11 of 20
I absolutely love tea, as long as there's nothing added to it. As for types of tea, I prefer jasmine, oolong, green, tieguanyin, and black. Don't even bother me about flavored teas. The last one I had was honey lemon ginseng, and needless to say, I didn't quite like it. Generally, I use loose leaves, but I won't object to teabags!

Also, no fried chicken meal is complete without tea (well, Popeyes, at least). That is all.

Last edited by elwe; Sep 16, 2006 at 11:59 PM.
Cirno
⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨

Member 980

Level 30.09

Mar 2006

Old Sep 17, 2006, 12:50 AM Local time: Sep 16, 2006, 09:50 PM #12 of 20
Spoiler:
Picard macro

I don't like any specific tea. But I guess if I had to choose one, it'd be green tea. It's not very obnoxious and it's easy on the throat. Like some kind of jizz that you're supposed to drink. Not that I'd know what the other kind tastes like.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Miles
ゴハンダニャー~(=^・ω・^)ヘ >゚)))彡

Member 2

Level 34.77

Feb 2006

Old Sep 17, 2006, 01:27 AM Local time: Sep 16, 2006, 11:27 PM #13 of 20
The only tea I find myself drinking is the Snapple lemon tea thats sold at the gas station near my work. It has a great taste to it.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Lunar Seal
i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itsself

Member 12670

Level 9.15

Sep 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 09:32 AM #14 of 20
I like black tea, actually.

And sleepytime.

I don't generally buy greentea in teabag form. I just get the big jug of the arizona diet stuff, and drink that. It's not quite as good for you, but it tastes so much better, i think. Plus, it's got honey and ginsing in it, and was great when I got sick or had a sore throat.

Most amazing jew boots
SenorKaffee
Cry mich ein river

Member 422

Level 12.28

Mar 2006

Old Oct 19, 2006, 01:27 PM Local time: Oct 19, 2006, 07:27 PM #15 of 20
Black tea all day long. Ceylon Assam, I buy it in 50 or 100 packs for the addicted. It is a substitute for coffee, a little healthier, but not much.

Most amazing jew boots
Everything´s getting better.
Nothing´s getting good.
The Wise Vivi

Member 136

Level 37.96

Mar 2006

Old Oct 19, 2006, 01:53 PM Local time: Oct 19, 2006, 01:53 PM #16 of 20
I drink bubble tea, Earl Grey, Red Rose, and sometimes Iced Tea (but not often because there is not enough sugar in Iced Tea (and I don't mean brisk or anything like that).

I have sugar and milk in it as well. Very British.... kinda runs in the family. My grandmother used to always make tea for us when we visited her.

How ya doing, buddy?
Acro-nym
Holy Chocobo

Member 635

Level 32.46

Mar 2006

Old Oct 19, 2006, 02:25 PM #17 of 20
I don't care much for hot tea, but I'll drink it. I prefer iced tea. A few of my family members have a problem with lemon in their iced tea. I don't have this qualm.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Oct 19, 2006, 05:04 PM Local time: Oct 19, 2006, 10:04 PM #18 of 20
I adore Lipton's or Twining's Iced tea, either lemon or raspberry (so basically when it doesn't really taste like tea at all). I don't much like regular tea; I'm more of a coffee person.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Flara
yours only

Member 4638

Level 10.40

Apr 2006

Old Oct 19, 2006, 09:59 PM #19 of 20
i drink chinese tea straight up
has anyone ever tried the japanese powdered green tea??? it tastes horrible!!! or maybe I made it wrong...

ooh... i love love love peppermint tea it's so soothing and relaxing and also I like orange pekeo with cream and sugar haha

I live in Canada so all the iced teas are sweetened ^____^

Chibi Neko
The hell am I doing here?

Member 922

Level 27.65

Mar 2006

Old Oct 23, 2006, 12:27 PM Local time: Oct 23, 2006, 01:57 PM #20 of 20
I often drink celetial seasonings herbal tea, green tea and of course... ginsing tea when I get a cold.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Does Kurado drink tea?