Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

MAGFest X registration OPEN!

Moguta
Tentacle Extraordinaire

Member 15679

Level 12.01

Nov 2006

Old Jul 16, 2011, 06:07 PM #1 of 8
MAGFest X registration OPEN!

MAGFest - the official site

Do you really need me to explain? An entire weekend dedicated to video games and the music in them, January 5-8 near Washington DC, with over a thousand other fans! If that's not enough reason, DJ Pretzel himself says "if there were an OverClocked ReMix convention, it would be MAGFest".
[Roughly paraphrased]

By the way, CHz, get your happy ass back over there!

A little offtopic:
There used to be a ton of VGM love filling these forums to the brim. Where did everyone go?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Good morning, post-apocalyptia!

Last edited by Moguta; Jul 16, 2011 at 06:14 PM.
Chaotic
Waltz of the Big Dogs

Member 633

Level 45.75

Mar 2006

Old Jul 16, 2011, 08:42 PM #2 of 8
I think they all went to VGMdb.

I've been meaning to hit this up for a while now since several of my friends have gone to a couple of these. Hopefully, I'll be heading up to this one.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Nick The Newbie
Wark!

Member 32122

Level 2.62

Nov 2008

Old Jul 18, 2011, 04:29 PM #3 of 8
I'm on staff at this event, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Kaleb.G
Kaleb Grace

Member 13

Level 43.47

Feb 2006

Old Jul 20, 2011, 09:46 PM Local time: Jul 20, 2011, 06:46 PM #4 of 8
I've been wanting to go for years, but I don't have the money or the time. When I become a big name game composer, I'll be sure to stop by and greet.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Nick The Newbie
Wark!

Member 32122

Level 2.62

Nov 2008

Old Sep 9, 2011, 07:40 PM #5 of 8
There have been some updates on the site with new guests. Would you guys like me to fill you in, or would you rather I didn't?

I was speaking idiomatically.
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Sep 9, 2011, 09:57 PM #6 of 8
Why would you make a post just to say "hurf, I have some information, do you want it"? IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING SPILL THE BEANS

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Nick The Newbie
Wark!

Member 32122

Level 2.62

Nov 2008

Old Sep 12, 2011, 07:46 AM #7 of 8
It was more a question of, "I don't want to spam you guys, so do you want me to post in this thread when I have news, or should I stfu." Sorry about the confusion.

Anyway, we announced a couple new guests including the voice of glados as well as the voice of the TF2 sniper, plus the bands Year 200X and X-hunters.

FELIPE NO
Nick The Newbie
Wark!

Member 32122

Level 2.62

Nov 2008

Old Nov 4, 2011, 11:29 AM #8 of 8
Big news! Final Fantasy composer Nobuo Uematsu and his band EARTHBOUND PAPAS (featuring several former Black Mages members) have been announced as headlining guests at the event. More details on the website: MAGFest - the official site

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > MAGFest X registration OPEN!