Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

One loves one's tea

ComradeTande
:B

Member 2213

Level 15.98

Mar 2006

Old Dec 5, 2009, 02:07 AM Local time: Dec 5, 2009, 01:07 AM #26 of 27
I get an outrageous amount of tea for free from work - samples, returns, etc. So my kitchen cupboards look a bit...full. I have everything from chamomile to lemon "zinger" to black sun tea to chai to...yeah...you get the point.
Really you can make a tea from things ranging from berries to actual tea leaves to hops (I was drinking hops/black tea mixture for a while, hops is known to help with anxiety and insomnia).
What's really fun is going to a store with bulk wellness herbs and just making your own tea. I own probably around 5 of these:

(Got them all for free too. Working at a food co-op is aweeeesome)

As sad and simple as it is my favorite tea is chai. If you are too lazy to brew it, you can buy a concentrate that you can add milk to and it tastes just like coffee house chai (....its what we use in our coffee stand at work, and many other places too). Delicious, filled with an outrageous amount of sugar and caffeine, and wonderful.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Kolba
-

Member 446

Level 30.06

Mar 2006

Old Dec 5, 2009, 10:44 AM Local time: Dec 5, 2009, 04:44 PM #27 of 27
Everyone compliments me on my cups of tea. But eventually they discover I make them by putting the milk in first. Then onwards, they refuse my tea. Exquisite it may well be - they are at pains to admit - but what mortal has the right to trifle with such sorcery?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > One loves one's tea