Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Surprise, your aunt's really an uncle!

Vigilius
Perfectly marvelous

Member 1850

Level 9.25

Mar 2006

Old Jan 31, 2007, 05:38 PM #1 of 8
Surprise, your aunt's really an uncle!

So I'm 20 years old, and most of my father's family's been living overseas in Canada my whole life (only met them twice, once was for a year though). I keep hearing about some grim secret about my auntie Jen, but no one cares to tell me what it is. Finally I ask my older sister and hear that she used to be a guy, and had a freaking sex change in the 80s, obviously her/his name was Jan.

Now to be honest, I have no idea how to react, first of all, I know nothing about my family. I've always looked at them as a bunch of boring squares, and now I feel like I'm ready for the Jerry Springer show. I don't even know who to talk to anymore, or how or what to talk about.

So just out of curiosity... How would you react? Ever experienced anything similar?

(By the way, if you're wondering, I'm not making this up).

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Vigilius
Perfectly marvelous

Member 1850

Level 9.25

Mar 2006

Old Feb 9, 2007, 04:03 PM #2 of 8
I'd be surprised, but it's not like they're a different person then they were before. Becides, who the hell are you that you even think you have the right to object to your aunt's surgery? Fucking kids don't have any manners these days. It really isn't any of your damn business, you should be glad they told you the big secret rather than fuss about how you can't look at them in the same way.
You don't really seem to realise how such changes in ones own family affects a person. Now there's no point in me objecting to it, and so I don't. But the fact that someone in my own family would do that sort of thing, and that my closest family would keep that away from me for so many years is what I had a hard time accepting at first.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Surprise, your aunt's really an uncle!