Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Anime music

katchum
VGM forever!

Member 180

Level 35.46

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 04:15 PM Local time: Mar 2, 2006, 11:15 PM #1 of 69
Anime music

I'm new in anime music and would like to learn about it.
I only knew of Escaflowne, Gundam Seed who have solid music.

Escaflowne was based on things like Ravel, Bartok, Shostakovitch. If you know these composers you would certainly notice that.

In Gundam Seed we get great orchestral works, in its own style, I don't recognize any classical composers in it.

My tastes: everything of Hamauzu, VGM (grandia 2, drakengard 2, MGS3) , Jazz

Knowing what my tastes are, which anime would you recommend this community to listen to? Hopefully there are people here who are experts in all anime series.

List of evaluated music: (just a note to myself)

Yoko Kanno:

Cowboy bebop OST1 (mediocre)
Cowboy bebop OST2 (wow, what a disappointment)
Cowboy bebop OST3 (too much vocal music in western style, I like the oriental style more, the jazz is not my kind though)
Cowboy bebop CDBOX collection: (5CD): The fourth CD is worth it because of the warm environment and the good songs. The other CD's aren't. It's just not my kind of music.

Wolf's Rain OST1 (interesting jazz tunes, orchestral works are nice)
Wolf's Rain OST2 (Mouth on fire = excellent, I like the guitar-orchestra combinations)

Sousei no Aquarion OST1: Only good songs are: Heath of Wasteland, Become a Bird. The others are opera, not my thing. And if you liked High Spirit, you'd better listen to Korngold's Violin Concerto, it's just the same, but longer.

Brain PowerD: There are very strong melodies in it and good use of the piano! Very orchestral, just as I like it. The first song of OST 1 is very innovative. The last song of OST 2 has something Barber-like. In fact I think many songs here are inspired on western/American themes.

Turn A Gundam: This one has orchestral masterpieces!

Gundam Seed Destiny OST1 : too movie-like: it fits the anime but as music just to listen to: no, no clear melody, all samples look alike, his work on Gundam Seed OST was more interesting to me

Ghost in the Shell Kenji Kawai version: Sounds like real ghosts to me, especially those screaming girl voices, not my thing.

Ghost in the Shell SAC: man, you've got it all wrong, this is NOT my cup of tea, even if it's Kanno. I mean this music style isn't anything like Escaflowne and Hamauzu...

Taku Iwasaki: Read or Die: Unoriginal use of the MGS-theme, this appears in at least 4 songs..., the other songs are non-melodic, quality is bad, there is one good melody in there but that's all

RUROUNI KENSHIN (wow so much composers I really didn't have a clue...):

Taku Iwasaki: Kenshin Seisouhen OVA 2 ost: This is what I'm talking about! Just my thing. The bad thing is that it's all repetition of themes.

Taro Iwashiro: Kenshin Ishin Shishi no Rekuiemu: He did his part of music in the season about the Catholic girl and the ninja girl. It's what I find the best music of the TV-serie.

Rurouni Kenshin Complete box set: The first disc has all the popular Kenshin music, and is recommended. The second disc is just a filler, they could even just leave this disc out. (different composers)

Noriyuki Asakura: Kenshin OST's: Yes this composer is just the filler of the background music of the anime serie, the more important melodies come from another composer. But Heart of Sword is excellent. (composed by Daisuke Asakura though)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toshiro Masuda: Naruto OST 1: no, no, and no... it's all too regular. I don't like that kind of guitar sound. Catchy melodies but not special enough. The oriental parts are of good quality but too tonal for me. I need special sequences.

Hamaguchi: Ah! My Goddess OST1: I don't like music without a certain amount of quality in it. It seems that Hamaguchi is too synth sound oriented this time, which is not my taste. I like it big with orchestra or real live instruments like in Kanno's works. I'm sure Hamaguchi has done this but in this anime it seems that he didn't use his full potential. And besides the quality the melodies seem too old. (No innovation or special themes) One thing is right: it's anime like music and some of those themes seem familiar but it's not serious enough for me to listen to.

Ah! My Goddess TV2: This is a lot different than the OST1, real live instruments are being used. Quality is good, but still I don't like the melodies in it.

Yuki Kajiura: Noir OST 1 first song is magnificent, the weirdness-factor is coming close to my taste, good environment but some songs are too shallow, it's like you listened to nothing at all... I hear nice quality instruments but then the melody stinks, I'm confused in my decision whether it's bad or good! Reminds me of Drakengard. I look forward evaluating OST 2
Noir OST 2: I really don't like the melodies... some songs are so chaotic I get a headache, the only song I like is the main theme, the rest is bleh and boring

Toshihiko Sahashi: Gunslinger Girl: Orchestral music yes, but most of the themes don't say anything and others are OLD, they remind me of the 60's, the music my parents listen. Even worse, I see an image of eighty year old people dancing in a bar. So, not good. That arrangment of the piano concerto of Chopin was creative though...

Toshiro Masuda: Excel Saga OST (2CD): Interesting features/effects, melodies aren't bad. The jazz parts of the OST I do like! Also very anime-like music. I recommend "Love"-"Ai" really breath taking. And what an original last song there is in OST2! I find this brilliant, hear for yourself.

Witch Hunter Robin: If you like rock, this is for you. But for myself I don't like it. It induces me with some depressive feeling. It's like I feel emptiness just by listening to it, it turns me crazy.

Earth Girl Arjuna (Kanno): This is an OST that features world music. I would say most of it is Scandinavian-African style. I didn't like it because the music is more describing, it doesn't stand on itself.

Kouhei Tanaka: Angelic Layer OST: Fully orchestrated. Style is like Strauss. Very light music, I feel no real intentions, no emotions. Not my taste. But the opening song is magnificent.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by katchum; Jul 31, 2006 at 03:55 PM.
Sir VG
Banned

Member 49

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 04:28 PM Local time: Mar 2, 2006, 03:28 PM #2 of 69
If you liked Escaflowne, check out some of Yoko Kanno's other works. One of her best works is Cowboy Bebop. The primary focus is Jazz style, but there's a huge range in there, from heavy metal, to opera, to western. I'm sure you'll like it.

There are 3 OSTs, and a few remix albums.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Outlaw
Do not use elevator while on fire

Member 134

Level 14.63

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 04:55 PM Local time: Mar 2, 2006, 02:55 PM #3 of 69
Originally Posted by Sir VG
There are 3 OSTs, and a few remix albums.
Um...Cowboy Bebop has five OSTs counting the movie Soundtrack. The others are two mini albums (Ask DNA and Cowgirl Ed), one remix album (Music For Freelance) and one complation album (Tank! The! Best!). There's also an out of print boxset.

But anyway, Wolf's Rain's also good....So is Ghost in the Shell: SAC. Two more series with music done by Yoko Kanno. Wolf's Rain's more on the mellow side of things....while GitS: SAC more Rock, techno, with alittle bit of funk thrown in. You could compare some of SAC's music to what was in the Cowboy Bebop Movie....

Hellsing, Trigun, and Gungrave also has good music. You might want to check the OSTs for them out too....

If your into rap, Samurai Champloo has some good music. But it's not for everybody.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Peter
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 50

Level 21.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 05:07 PM Local time: Mar 3, 2006, 12:07 AM #4 of 69
There are three people who make the best anime music, imo. Yoko Kanno (Wolf's rain, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the shell: Stand Alone Complex), Yuki Kaijiura (Noir, .Hack, also the Xensaga II game soundtrack)and Taku Iwasaki (Kenshin Tsuioku Hen, Read or Die, and more recently Black Cat). You'll be sure to have excelletn music if you check out these three already.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
qbeman
Wark!

Member 329

Level 3.41

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 05:30 PM Local time: Mar 3, 2006, 12:30 AM #5 of 69
I recently found the Jigoku-Shoujo / Hellgirl OST by Takanashi Yasuharu to have some good music (it might be to your liking aswell). Personally I really like the Hagane no Renkinjutsushi / Fullmetal Alchemist OST 1, but I'm not sure if that fits your taste.

I was speaking idiomatically.
katchum
VGM forever!

Member 180

Level 35.46

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 05:34 PM Local time: Mar 3, 2006, 12:34 AM #6 of 69
Certainly enough to keep me busy!:biggrin:

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Agent Olive
Desert Rose

Member 249

Level 6.89

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 06:32 PM #7 of 69
I second Yuki Kaijura, especially on .hack//Liminality. Not a very good anime, but the music is awesome.

FELIPE NO
katchum
VGM forever!

Member 180

Level 35.46

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 06:40 PM Local time: Mar 3, 2006, 01:40 AM #8 of 69
.hack, isn't that video game music? Or is there an anime version too?
And OST 1 02 Rush from Cowboy Bebop, why did Yoko use those horrible violins, sounds so computer generated.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by katchum; Mar 2, 2006 at 06:48 PM.
Imkylepiano=)
Go Shippuuden!

Member 398

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 07:11 PM #9 of 69
How about some Naruto music? There is 3 OST's and 2 movie OST's... I'm willing to upload a lot onto yousendit.com if you want ^_^.

The Hartt School
Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 07:25 PM Local time: Mar 3, 2006, 08:25 AM #10 of 69
I have a feeling that your tastes are more towards orchestral music. So here's a big fat list I posted on the previous GFF:

(NOT MENTIONED: Yuki Kajiura, Taku Iwasaki, Toshihiko Sahashi, Hikaru Nanase, Koh Ohtani, Kenji Kawai)
  • Shirou Hamaguchi
    Definitely check his anime work out. You might recognize him from the Final Fantasy Piano Collection series -- he's the one who usually arranges FF themes for performances. He also composes wonderful anime soundtracks - all of them orchestral!

» Ah! My Goddess the Movie (Nobuo Uematsu composed 3 of the songs used in the movie)
    » Ah! My Goddess TV
    » Kiddy Grade
    » One Piece (collaboration with Kouhei Tanaka)
    » Sakura Taisen TV & Movie (again, with Kouhei Tanaka)
    » Final Fantasy Unlimited (with Akifumi Tada and Nobuo Uematsu)

• Kouhei Tanaka
    He's mostly recognized for his work on the Sakura Taisen series, though there are plenty of other anime soundtracks he's worked on. 'Battle themes' are his specialty.

» Brave Exkaiser (the very first one in the Sunrise Yuusha series)
    » Blazing Transfer Student
    » Angelic Layer
    » Gate Keepers
    » Sakura Taisen (OVA, TV & Movie)
    » Gad Guard (with Kazuhiko Sawaguchi)
    » Gunbuster
    » One Piece

• Michiru Oshima
    She's had a distinguished career, scoring soundtracks for films from the Godzilla series, as well as games like ICO. Like the aforementioned composers, most of her anime music is great orchestral work.

» Kaze ni Tairiku ~The Weathering Continent~
    » Legend of Crystania
    » Arc the Lad TV
    » Mahou Tsukai Tai
    » Fancy Lala
    » Queen Emeraldas
    » Full Metal Alchemist

• Haishima Kuniaki
    He's relatively obscure, but his orchestral work is absolutely amazing. He also tends to experiment with different styles, as shown in the Master Keaton soundtrack.

» Macross Zero
    » RUN=DIM
    » Blue Gender
    » Neo Ranga
    » Master Keaton
    » Alien 9
    » Gasaraki
    » Sumeba Miyako no Cosmos Sou Suttoko Taisen Dokkoider
    » Monster

• Tsuneyoshi Saitou
    He hasn't done much anime work, but his soundtracks have that mystical feel to them. Very beautiful, emotional music.

» Asagiri no Miko
    » Nazca
    » Tenchi Muyo Movie 2 & 3
    » Soukyuu no Fafner
    » Tide-Line Blue
    » xxxHOLiC (Movie)

• Shinkichi Mitsumune
    An extremely talented composer. His style is pretty recognizable, although the shows he works on are wildly different.

» Revolutionary Girl Utena
    » Love Hina Again
    » FLCL (certain instrumental tracks)
    » Green Green TV
    » Cyber Team in Akihabara
    » Nurse Angel Ririka S.O.S.
    » Rozen Maiden
    » Speed Grapher

• Masamichi Amano
    Can't forget him! You can always depend on Amano for nostalgic, orchestrated themes. Some of his newer works are synthesized, but the good old orchestra is retained for choice tracks.

» Giant Robo
    » Super Atragon OVA
    » Ninja Resurrection
    » Melty Lancer
    » Princess Nine
    » Stratos 4

• Yuji Yoshino
    His compositions usually consist of what may be vaguely termed 'world music', a fine example of which would be the opening theme to Brigadoon.

» Brigadoon Marin & Meran
    » .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu

• Kunihiko Ryo
    His oriental-flavoured compositions in Juuni Kokki are breathtaking... unfortunately, that's about the entire scope of his involvement in anime music =(
    Edit: Oh, and Victorian Romance Emma too.

• Mina Kubota
    A relatively unknown composer. He's good at portraying emotions and tension through his character themes. At present, his only anime music works are Kaleido Star and Kannazuki no Miko.

• Takayuki Hattori
    Most of his compositions are for science fiction and fantasy genres. Expect upbeat and grand-sounding themes.

» Martian Successor Nadesico
    » Captain Herlock OVA
    » Slayers (Movies & OVAs)

• Hattori Katsuhisa
    Another excellent SF composer, though his strength lies in mellow and romantic themes.

» Crest/Banner of the Stars
    » Argento Soma (with DJ K. Hasegawa)
    » Infinite Ryvius

• Seikou Nagaoka
    No anime soundtrack enthusiast should miss out on his amazing work on Sol Bianca. You might want to sample his other recent works as well.

» Sol Bianca ~ The Legacy
    » El Hazard
    » Stellvia of the Universe
    » Battle Programmer Shirase

• Tamiya Terashima
    His general work isn't that notable, but he's produced some gems like the final ending song to Key the Metal Idol, 'Tenohira no Uchuu'. One of the finest anime songs ever written.

» Key the Metal Idol
    » Plastic Little
    » Maid in Hanaukyo

• Hans Zimmer and Mark Mancina
    Hahahahahahahaha

» Blood+

The following composers do not necessarily produce orchestral music, but some of their works are a joy to listen to nevertheless.
  • Toshiro Masuda
    One of my favourite composers. He's great at light/cheery music as well as 'cool' character themes. Some of his more dramatic tracks are really heart-wrenching. Here's a partial list of soundtracks that he's worked on:

» Mahoromatic (both seasons)
    » Jubei-chan (both seasons)
    » Naruto
    » Excel Saga
    » Hand Maid May
    » Di Gi Charat (Summer and Christmas Specials)
    » Ai Yori Aoshi
    » Nanaka 6/17
    » Animation Runner Kuromi-chan

• Yasunori Iwasaki
    Another one of my favourites. Few other composers use the saxophone in their soundtracks, and his music usually has a great retro feel to it. Surprisingly, he's also capable of excellent orchestration, as shown by the Vandread Second Stage soundtrack.

» Brave of the Legend Da-Garn
    » Brave Police J-Decker
    » Captain Tsubasa (with Akifumi Tada)
    » Fortune Quest L
    » Vandread (both seasons)
    » Happy Lesson (OVA, TV and Advance)
    » You're Under Arrest 1st season (this corresponds to TV OSTs 1,2 and 3)
    » Sorcerous Stabber Orphen Revenge
    » Tenjou Tenge
    » Grenadier
    » Amaenaideyo!

• Choro Club
    This is a new addition to my list -- after listening to their wonderful work on ARIA the Animation, I checked out their soundtracks for Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou as well. Extremely relaxing, laid-back music.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Imkylepiano=)
Go Shippuuden!

Member 398

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 07:27 PM #11 of 69
Thank god you have Toshiro Masuda, I love his music.

The Hartt School
Luceid
Persona

Member 127

Level 11.82

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 08:30 PM Local time: Mar 2, 2006, 08:30 PM #12 of 69
Originally Posted by Bigblah
(NOT MENTIONED: Yuki Kajiura, Taku Iwasaki, Toshihiko Sahashi, Hikaru Nanase, Koh Ohtani, Kenji Kawai)
But Yuki Kajiura, Hikaru Nanase and Kenji Kawai are awesome. ;_;

I highly recommend those three. Yuki has done the OST of a lot of series: Mai-HiME, Mai-Otome, Madlax, Tsubasa Chronicles, etc. Hikaru Nanase did the OSTs of Chrno Crusade, which are way too good, and forgot what Kenji Kawai did, my mind's elsewhere. The post will be edited once I remember.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
zzeroparticle
Shinkai fanatic

Member 715

Level 21.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 08:48 PM Local time: Mar 2, 2006, 06:48 PM #13 of 69
If I remember correctly, Kenji Kawai did the music for Fate Stay Night.

Among Sahashi's works, I've enjoyed the Gunslinger Girl soundtrack the most. His works on Full Metal Panic and the sequels have been nothing short of excellent although I prefer FMP:TSR more.

Among Kanno's works which don't get nearly as much recognition as Escaflowne is Sousei no Aquarion. If you're a heavy orchestrata fan, I definitely recommend the 2nd OST as it contains some of the best that I've heard from Kanno.

A lesser-known composer that still sits around the top of my list is Ryo Kunihiko whose work on Victorian Romance Emma is simple, but really addicting. He also did work on 12 Kingdoms, but I've yet to pick up that soundtrack.

Synthesis
Southern Cross

Member 257

Level 25.84

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 12:07 AM Local time: Mar 2, 2006, 11:07 PM #14 of 69
If your into a more Metal/Heavy Metal sound you should check out the GeneShaft OST as well as its Trans=MIST album. Both done by Akira Takasaki.

Outlaw
Do not use elevator while on fire

Member 134

Level 14.63

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 12:40 AM Local time: Mar 2, 2006, 10:40 PM #15 of 69
You know something....it just hit me that I forgot FLCL :ashamed: ....I'm suprised that no one mentioned it yet. Anyway....if you're into J-rock, the music's mostly done by the Pillows exsept for some instrumental tracks (done by Shinkichi Mitsumune as Bigblah pointed out).....

FELIPE NO
PiccoloNamek
Lunar Delta Cybernetics

Member 704

Level 31.89

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 12:55 AM Local time: Mar 2, 2006, 10:55 PM #16 of 69
The music from CardCaptor Sakura is completely, utterly enjoyable. It's pure sugery goodness, and I love it. Particularly, the vocal tracks. The CardCaptor Sakura Complete Vocal Collection is the best thing I have ever purchased. Songs like Hitorijime, Ki ni Naru Aitsu, and Ashita e no Melody have brought me great joy over the years.

How ya doing, buddy?

nesquik
meloman

Member 319

Level 20.35

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 02:09 AM Local time: Mar 3, 2006, 08:09 AM #17 of 69
Taku Iwasaki is a great composer.His work is near to Hans Zimmer work.
I don't know is lastest work on Black Cat, but I'm sure there is a good music.

katchum
VGM forever!

Member 180

Level 35.46

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 08:06 AM Local time: Mar 3, 2006, 03:06 PM #18 of 69
Starting with Cowboy Bebop OST 1, I didn't like too much of it, only two songs stood out: Rush and Piano black. Rush was good until the strings ruined it all.

Most amazing jew boots
Conspera
Mountain Flower

Member 750

Level 11.22

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 03:49 PM #19 of 69
Don't forget Kotaro Nakagawa, composer of series like Scryed, GUN x SWORD, and Planetes. Well-known for his jazzy and upbeat songs, though he's a mixed bag overall, such as the orchestral stuff in Planetes. Unfortunately, he isn't very prolific in the field, but nevertheless a great composer that you should definitely look into.

elwe
Hippos and Gelatin

Member 1354

Level 22.29

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 05:58 PM Local time: Mar 3, 2006, 05:58 PM #20 of 69
I highly recommend Taku Iwasaki. His work for Samurai X was astounding. The album for the first two OAVs of that series (Trust and Betrayal) has some of the best orchestral work I've ever heard. The Seisouhen soundtrack is pretty good too, although I found the the other one much more enjoyable. You can also find other styles from Iwasaki in his other soundtracks. I still didn't find these other soundtracks as enjoyable as the one for Trust and Betrayal )

I'm also throwing in my recommendation for Yuki Kaijura's Tsubasa, if you're more into the dramatic and/or choral stuff.

How ya doing, buddy?
Imkylepiano=)
Go Shippuuden!

Member 398

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 10:14 PM #21 of 69
OMG ITS ELWE!!! HOW ARE YOU?!!? (my composition thread is back, you should check it out, I have 3 new ones ^^)

K if anyone wants pretty much every naruto MP3 that ever came out (including beggining themes and ending themes) for naruto... here is the yousendit link.. take it while it lasts

http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...M2ZXE7E5BT5HP2

The Hartt School
Agent Olive
Desert Rose

Member 249

Level 6.89

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 10:53 PM #22 of 69
Originally Posted by katchum
.hack, isn't that video game music? Or is there an anime version too?
And OST 1 02 Rush from Cowboy Bebop, why did Yoko use those horrible violins, sounds so computer generated.
Yes, there is a game and an anime.

somedude2387
Chocobo

Member 678

Level 10.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 09:49 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 12:49 PM #23 of 69
I was watching Hellsing the other day and thought the music at the end of the 9th episode which I think was called Red Rose Vertigo. I was wondering if anyone knew who that piece was by or what it's called. I'm pretty sure it's just solo piano but I'm not sure when exactly that piece begins so I can't be sure. Thanks in advance

FELIPE NO
Fumoffu
Carob Nut

Member 1594

Level 3.83

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 12:15 AM #24 of 69
katchum - I think your taste in music is similar to mine.

I personally like Toshihiko Sahashi's works the most, even more so than Yuki Kajiura. Sahashi's music has the epic, orchestral and militaristic feel. If you liked his music in Gundam SEED, then I think you'll have a field day with Gundam SEED Destiny. Don't forget to give Gunslinger Girls a try also.

For Yuki Kajiura, give Noir and Madlax a listen. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
katchum
VGM forever!

Member 180

Level 35.46

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 04:51 AM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 11:51 AM #25 of 69
Originally Posted by Outlaw
But anyway, Wolf's Rain's also good....So is Ghost in the Shell: SAC. Two more series with music done by Yoko Kanno.
I saw Ghost in the Shell was done by Kenji Kawai, I'm confused now.

Last edited by katchum; Mar 5, 2006 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Anime music