Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Jun 26, 2007, 08:53 PM #1526 of 3609
They're just doing straight matches tonight and on Smackdown, from what I hear. I'll be curious to see the ratings for this week...

Back to the real wrestling...I hope Nitro has a defense or something tonight. I haven't seen him wrestle a decent match in ages.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
I'm taking over this town...
I'm screaming for vengenace...
I'm shouting at the devil...
I'm not dead and I'm not for sale...
Ain't lookin' for nothin' but a good time...
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jun 26, 2007, 08:55 PM #1527 of 3609
I was thinking about htis even more, and honestly, Vince couldn't win either way.

Had he not done the tribute and waited, he would have been bashed for "HAVING" to continue the event when both wrestlers and fans alike were still reeling from the shock of what happened (I need only reference Martel's death as an example).

FELIPE NO
Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Jun 26, 2007, 09:00 PM #1528 of 3609
I was thinking about htis even more, and honestly, Vince couldn't win either way.

Had he not done the tribute and waited, he would have been bashed for "HAVING" to continue the event when both wrestlers and fans alike were still reeling from the shock of what happened (I need only reference Martel's death as an example).
Exactly why I hate the media...They make such an effort to look for sensationalist angles without giving their subject matter a fair chance. You're supposed to report what happens, not interject your opinion and sway the public perception in the interest of ego and ratings.

I understand Martel, since she was inactive, and I can get over the poor taste of the Vince-Is-Dead angle continuing. That just wasn't an option with Benoit, an active wrestler who was one of the cornerstones of the roster.

Edit: And they start off with John "fucking" Cena on ECW. Goddammit! There's a good way to mock Benoit's death...COME ON, NITRO!

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by Golfdish from Hell; Jun 26, 2007 at 09:05 PM.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jun 26, 2007, 09:07 PM #1529 of 3609
I'm with you Goldfish, I wasn't expecting Cena at all. I hope Nitro kicks his ass...I mean I just don't see the ECW World Champion losing against another brand champion on ECW.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old Jun 26, 2007, 09:15 PM #1530 of 3609
Yeah, I can only imagine Cena's presence there is to put Nitro over. He did the same for RVD at One Night Stand last year. Nothing gives a champ and belt credibility better than being put over by a big-leaguer.

It would be odd though... Cena can kick Umaga AND Khali's respective asses, but Nitro is TOO MUCH OMG.

EDIT: CENA WINS. Excellent way to promote the ECW champ guys.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
If there is evil in this world, it lies within the hearts of mankind.

Last edited by Malahk Angel; Jun 26, 2007 at 09:22 PM.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jun 26, 2007, 09:22 PM #1531 of 3609
DAMN IT!! Damn you and your stupid STFU Cena...you have the most horrible moves.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old Jun 26, 2007, 09:33 PM #1532 of 3609
Please, Roddy. PLEASE. Kick Striker's ass >_<.

EDIT: YES YES YES YES YES YES YES. Classic Piper.

Most amazing jew boots
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Jun 27, 2007, 07:36 AM #1533 of 3609
Here's how I feel about the steriod issue. Vince has had a wellness program in place for a quite a long time now. Nevermind the stunt he pulled with Chris Masters(I fear he will also die young and from drug overdose..). These men are grown people who should know better. It's looking bad on Vince because in the last few years the WWE has had more athlete deaths than any major entertainment or sport. But that goes back to what I said about them being grown. They should know what that stuff will do to a person. I don't know what kind of pain they endure in wrestling but I know there are other ways of supressing pain, and if you wanna get bigger just work out, it doesn't take long if you do it everyday and the CORRECT way. I'll be a hypocrite for saying this but those who died from steroid use, they brought it on themselves(well aware no one isn't going to like statement), that is not Vince's fault. If it is indeed found that Benoit was under influence of steroid usage.. Vince will need to put some serious sanctions in place. Like banning wrestlers who use steriods. Extensive testing and screening amatuer althetes. He also NEEDS to do something about the harsh schedule. You dont need a PPV every fucking month, and you don't need to tour every city EVERYDAY. Let these people have lives, it's driving them insane.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old Jun 27, 2007, 10:26 AM #1534 of 3609
Some more news...

Originally Posted by NoDQ.com
A woman tells News 1130 in Vancouver, B.C. that Chris Benoit's son Daniel had a condition called Fragile X syndrome. Wikipedia describes the symptoms:

Aside from intellectual disability (mental retardation), prominent characteristics of the syndrome include an elongated face, large or protruding ears, flat feet, larger testicals in men (macroorchidism), and low muscle tone. Behavioral characteristics may include stereotypic movements (e.g., hand-flapping) and atypical social development, particularly shyness and limited eye contact. Some individuals with the fragile X syndrome also meet the diagnostic criteria for autism. While full mutation males tend to present with severe intellectual disability, the symptomology of full mutation females runs the gamut of minimally affected to severe intellectual disability, which may explain why females are underdiagnosed relative to males.

The woman interviewed for the News 1130 story says her family was in contact with the Benoits, but they didn't want to go public with the disease and chose to keep things low profile. She added that families can be torn apart by the disease because it's very difficult to find help and support. She said, "You as a parent have to go out there and find what's available and it's not easy --they don't tell you."

This may explain why Daniel was taking growth hormone injections. It also may shed light onto why Chris didn't want someone else raising his son and made the fateful decision to kill him. As irrational and twisted as it may sound, he may have felt he was saving his son from the double-blow of losing his parents through a murder-suicide and being subject to being raised by people who didn't understand or care for his condition.
Also, as has been pointed out, Roid Rage doesn't make people kill over a 72 hour period. On top of that, Steroid withdrawals can make one depressed and that may have caused his insanity.

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jun 27, 2007, 11:35 AM #1535 of 3609
To add to it all, supposedly it looks like his son was in some sort of a choke hold. Of all things...people are guessing that it might have been...the crossface.

FELIPE NO
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old Jun 27, 2007, 12:14 PM #1536 of 3609
Holy crap... I thought you may have been pulling a 4chons joke there... but it's serious... ABC News reported that he might have been killed with a choke hold.

Last edited by Malahk Angel; Jun 27, 2007 at 02:04 PM.
Guru
:wink wink:

Member 85

Level 27.73

Mar 2006

Old Jun 27, 2007, 03:58 PM Local time: Jun 27, 2007, 03:58 PM #1537 of 3609
He also NEEDS to do something about the harsh schedule. You dont need a PPV every fucking month, and you don't need to tour every city EVERYDAY. Let these people have lives, it's driving them insane.
Well, isn't it all about making money? The athletes want the money too, so they're going to work for it. I'm sure they're making fairly nice amounts of money if they're willing to put up with the schedule and the pysicality of the job.

<@a_lurker> I like zeal better than guru.
<@a_lurker> There, I said it, I'm not taking it back.
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Jun 27, 2007, 05:16 PM Local time: Jun 27, 2007, 04:16 PM #1538 of 3609
I don't know what kind of pain they endure in wrestling but I know there are other ways of supressing pain, and if you wanna get bigger just work out, it doesn't take long if you do it everyday and the CORRECT way.
Chris Masters, if he does it perfectly along with an immaculate diet, might be able to look half as good as he did on steroids in about five years. It's not just a shortcut, it's an enhancer.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jun 27, 2007, 06:04 PM Local time: Jun 27, 2007, 04:04 PM #1539 of 3609
He also NEEDS to do something about the harsh schedule. You dont need a PPV every fucking month, and you don't need to tour every city EVERYDAY. Let these people have lives, it's driving them insane.
This IS their life, its not a day-job for them. When they aren't wrestling they're staying in shape. Wrestling is the day/night job and staying in shape with the gym and all is their bar. They know what they are getting in to and they know that the schedule is going to be harsh.

acid
Fighting For Freedom Wherever There's Trouble

Member 643

Level 19.09

Mar 2006

Old Jun 27, 2007, 06:07 PM Local time: Jun 27, 2007, 05:07 PM #1540 of 3609
To add to it all, supposedly it looks like his son was in some sort of a choke hold. Of all things...people are guessing that it might have been...the crossface.
Shoulda' tapped...

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

GI Joe is the codename for America's highly trained special mission force. Its purpose: to defend human freedom against COBRA. A ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world.

24 can't jump the shark. Jack Bauer ate the shark long ago. Now 24 can only jump the water, and that doesn't mean anything. - Jazzflight
<Krizzzopolis> acid you are made of win.
<Dissolution> And now my god damn scissors are all milky
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Jun 27, 2007, 09:03 PM #1541 of 3609
~_~.

Anyway, I think the crossface is more of sharpshooter with the difference being that you're applying pressure to the upper neck region instead of the lower back and legs. For a child that size and young the crossface would have broken his neck, and possibly his arm if pulled on enough.

rpgcrazied
Good Chocobo

Member 540

Level 19.15

Mar 2006

Old Jun 27, 2007, 10:56 PM #1542 of 3609
I *had* respect for benoit, I loved his matches.. but killing others, then yourself is just sickening. There is NO reason to do what he did. It looks like the WWE is acting like benoit never was a wrestler on tv.. alot of dvds with him in it, are being edited.. like the WM 20 dvd, says champion HHH vs Shawn Micheals.. and going as far as taking benoit out of the 2008smackdown vs raw game.

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jun 27, 2007, 11:43 PM #1543 of 3609
Thing is though, are they going to edit him out of the DVDs entirely? And what CAN they do about Mania 20? I mean, seriously, are they going to go to crowd sports each time Benoit does something? And do they just suddenly cut to the end and say "A third wrestler won the match. He later lost to Randy Orton"?

I'm not surprised be is out of the Raw Vs Smackdown! game...that is to be expected. I am presuming his DVD will also be taken out of production. I wonder if the WWE will even go to the point to edit past autobiographies to take out what people said about him. I do wonder what Bret will say about him in his book, or Jericho too. Bret wrestled Benoit in the tribute match to Owen (which again, makes all of this so much harder to deal with).

How ya doing, buddy?
rockthepartay
Crazy people don't know they're going crazy. They think they're getting saner.

Member 693

Level 13.91

Mar 2006

Old Jun 28, 2007, 12:17 AM #1544 of 3609
Shoulda' tapped...
I'm surprised Benoit didn't do a diving headbutt on a table to kill himself.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jun 28, 2007, 12:23 AM Local time: Jun 27, 2007, 10:23 PM #1545 of 3609
I *had* respect for benoit, I loved his matches.. but killing others, then yourself is just sickening. There is NO reason to do what he did. It looks like the WWE is acting like benoit never was a wrestler on tv.. alot of dvds with him in it, are being edited.. like the WM 20 dvd, says champion HHH vs Shawn Micheals.. and going as far as taking benoit out of the 2008smackdown vs raw game.
Where the hell did you get all that from?

rockthepartay

Member 693

Level 13.91

Mar 2006

Old Jun 28, 2007, 12:30 AM #1546 of 3609
I don't think he will be "edited out" of the history of the WWE, but I also don't think they'll promote their products with Chris Benoit's name ever again.

I wonder if they'll confiscate pro-Benoit signs in future events. You know some people are going to try.

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jun 28, 2007, 12:35 AM #1547 of 3609
They already are doing that. AT the recent Smackdown! tapings, supposedly they took away any Benoit signs.

rockthepartay

Member 693

Level 13.91

Mar 2006

Old Jun 28, 2007, 04:44 PM #1548 of 3609
This shit just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

From LOP:

Quote:
Web Time Stamps Indicate Nancy Benoit's Death Reported on Web at Least 13 Hours Before Police Found Bodies in Her Home
An anonymous user operating a computer traced to Stamford, Conn. — home to World Wrestling Entertainment — posted an entry to pro wrestler Chris Benoit's biography on Wikipedia.org announcing the death of his wife Nancy at least 13 hours before police in suburban Atlanta said they found her body along with her husband's and that of their 7-year-old son, FOXNews.com has learned. Employees at Wikipedia.org said the posting went live on their site on Monday at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. Police, however, said they found the bodies Monday at 2:30 p.m. EDT.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287194,00.html
Quote:
Death of Nancy Benoit rumour posted on Wikipedia hours prior to body being found
Wikinews has learned through an investigation that anonymous edits on the Wikipedia article Chris Benoit were added about the death of his wife Nancy Benoit 14 hours before police entered the Benoit home to find the former professional World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Canadian wrestler and his family dead.
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Death_of...dy_being_found

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by rockthepartay; Jun 28, 2007 at 04:53 PM.
CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Jun 28, 2007, 05:12 PM #1549 of 3609
Originally Posted by PWInsider
I just ran a "whois" check on the IP address that Fox News says tracked back to Stamford, CT. I don't know who at Fox checked this, but they were wrong. It actually tracks back to Hicksville, NY. How Fox News couldn't have run a simple check, I can't answer. Here is the data.

Asked whois.arin.net:43 about +69.120.111.23)

OrgName: Optimum Online (Cablevision Systems)
OrgID: OPTO
Address: 111 new south RD
City: Hicksville
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 11801
NetRange: 69.112.0.0 - 69.127.255.255
CIDR: 69.112.0.0/12
NetName: CVISP
NetHandle: NET-69-112-0-0-1
Parent: NET-69-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS.CV.NET
NameServer: NS2.CV.NET
Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
RegDate: 2004-01-15
Updated: 2006-11-13
RTechHandle: OH4-ORG-ARIN
RTechName: OOL Hostmaster
RTechPhone: 1-516-803-3000
RTechEmail: hostmaster@cv.net
OrgAbuseHandle: OOLAB-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: OOL Hostmaster
OrgAbusePhone: 1-516-803-2400
OrgAbuseEmail: abuse@cv.net
OrgTechHandle: OH4-ORG-ARIN
OrgTechName: OOL Hostmaster
OrgTechPhone: 1-516-803-3000
OrgTechEmail: hostmaster@cv.net
CustName: Optimum Online (Cablevision Systems)
Address: 111 New South Road
City: Hicksville
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 11801
RegDate: 2005-11-30
Updated: 2005-11-30
NetRange: 69.120.96.0 - 69.120.111.255
CIDR: 69.120.96.0/20
NetName: OOL-CPE-SMFRCT-69-120-96-0-20
NetHandle: NET-69-120-96-0-1
Parent: NET-69-112-0-0-1
NetType: Reassigned
Comment:
RegDate: 2005-11-30
Updated: 2005-11-30
RTechHandle: OH4-ORG-ARIN
RTechName: OOL Hostmaster
RTechPhone: 1-516-803-3000
RTechEmail: hostmaster@cv.net
OrgAbuseHandle: OOLAB-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: OOL Hostmaster
OrgAbusePhone: 1-516-803-2400
OrgAbuseEmail: abuse@cv.net
OrgTechHandle: OH4-ORG-ARIN
OrgTechName: OOL Hostmaster
OrgTechPhone: 1-516-803-3000
OrgTechEmail: hostmaster@cv.net
ARIN WHOIS database last updated 2007-06-27 19: 10
Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.
Yeah the IP doesn't trace to Stamford, it traces to New York.

Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Jun 28, 2007, 05:44 PM #1550 of 3609
I can see WWE digitally painting Benoit out of the WM20 match. That would be hella funny to watch anyway.

In all reality, it's not like Benoit was all over the WWE. He was more or less an under-promoted staple in recent times, so the clean-up isn't anything major if they want to promote his existence less.

And yeah, I never saw him hit the headbutt and come away NOT in pain (either from missing or being stunned on a clean hit). Benoit was also infamous for "hurting" himself during back suplexes off the top rope.

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread