Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] The Avengers

TheReverend
Rising Above The Rest

Member 4709

Level 26.30

Apr 2006

Old May 7, 2012, 09:25 AM Local time: May 7, 2012, 08:25 AM #1 of 13
The Avengers

Thoughts on the movie?

I really enjoyed this one. It had it's campy moments, but the reason I didnt mind the "drivel" cliche hollywood moments is because I felt like this movie didnt take itself seriously. I have to say Joss Whedon made magic with this one. The script was good and great at times! The plot wasn't too convoluted and the cast was great. Some great one-liners too, "Better clench up Legolas" was my favorite.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
~ Ready To Strike ~
:Currently Playing: League Of Legends(PC), Skyrim(PC), Golden Sun: Lost Age(GBA), Twilight Princess(Wii), Portal2(PC), Dragon Warrior II(NES), Metroid Prime 2: Echoes(GC)

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] The Avengers