Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] Movies/Shows you have seen recently?

Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Sep 6, 2010, 12:54 PM 2 #1 of 352
Oh I should probably post here when I watch something in-between all that animu I GUESS FUCK

Anyway I was hunting for stuff to watch a few weeks back and Deni told me to rent something called Something The Lord Made, an HBO film from 2004 about a history making African-American, Vivien Thomas (Mos Def) and Alfred Blalock (Alan Rickman), the two guys who pioneered the field of cardiac surgery by curing Blue Baby Syndrome. What makes it important is that this all took place during the 1930's-40's when segregation was still going and blacks weren't seen as equals. It's a pretty strong and quite moving portrayal of what kind of sacrifices some gifted blacks had to make back in the day, the decision to put aside your pride for the greater good and the possibility of accomplishing something never seen or done before and how hard it was being looked down upon.

Also you should watch it because Mos Def owns.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

#654: Braixen
Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Dec 19, 2011, 08:19 AM #2 of 352
The real fault of the Green Lantern movie is that it wasn't just fucking set in space. All the space shit with the training? Awesome. Everything else about the movie? Sucks. Sucks hard.

Also Captain America is nowhere near as bad. It takes a lot to be GL bad.

How ya doing, buddy?

Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Nov 26, 2013, 04:10 PM #3 of 352
Thor films... better than... Iron Man advert breaks films.
Nigga I will fight you.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] Movies/Shows you have seen recently?