Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 27, 2007, 03:26 PM #1101 of 3609
I know what you mean but god the name is retarded. FU and STFU... immature kids love this kind of shit where as viewers like us frown at it. Its been turned into some phrase where kids can go FU! and STFU! without shame and restraint.
I remember when he did the STF(U) for the first time. I was watching it and as soon as he applies that STF JR's like "OMG, That's the STFU! STFU!" My friend and I looked at each other at the same time. "Uh... did he just say STFU?" "Yes... yes he did."

At the same time: "So gay."

I noticed everyone cheering when Cena got nailed. The only boos you heard were from the poser group. The little kids who cheer for Cena.

Batista is being compared to have been acting like Warrior used to backstage. Which isn't a good thing.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 27, 2007, 06:24 PM #1102 of 3609
The first time he did I'll give credit to it actually being "real" effective because Masters, like a lot of people didn't expect Cena to pull that one out of his bag of tricks. So masters was'nt prepared for that at all.

And the video works now. lol Shawn was going to do it much sooner but he got interrupted by Cena's desire to do a double knuckle shuffle. .It would have brought tears to my eyes if Shawn nailed him as he came off the ropes LOL. And you're right, they gave big cheers after he did it.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by Winter Storm; Mar 27, 2007 at 07:37 PM.
Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Mar 27, 2007, 10:24 PM #1103 of 3609
Yeha it was called the STF before... and I was like.. he means STFU Right? >_>

Oh I guess last night was one of those places where its a bit more anti Cena, there were more anti Cena places in the past but this is the first in awhile.

What do you mean by warrior (w/ Batista)? And it seems Edge is asking to be the first one beaten at the money in the bank ladder match. It sorta sucks when the one canadian in RAW goes heel and makes the rest of us canadians look bad. Then again we boo Edge too.

FELIPE NO
Missing that one music track:
Fire Fight - Mission X // Frostbite

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 28, 2007, 12:43 AM Local time: Mar 27, 2007, 10:43 PM #1104 of 3609
It seemed like Edge was the only heel in the ring for raw...and It seems maybe they're trying to push Orton into a Face role again

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 28, 2007, 03:26 AM #1105 of 3609
Edge would be better to attempt to make face. They're both getting pops and boos now, so who knows.

It's been talked about that Batista is acting like Warrior alot. As in is becoming anti-social in the locker room and starting to suffer from ego problems.

Rock's DVD may not come out after all. He's turned down offers to promote the DVD and of course that doesn't set well. Which sucks because I would actually get a Rock 3 disc set.

Road Dogg and Billy Gunn want out of their TNA contract, but TNA won't let them. They're actually wanting to go back to WWE and I can only imagine it's to help keep D-X alive while Triple H recovers, since Triple H has been wanting to stay face the rest of his in-ring career (now that's he's a family man lolol)

Most amazing jew boots

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 28, 2007, 03:58 AM Local time: Mar 28, 2007, 01:58 AM #1106 of 3609
I guess only time can really tell what will happen because I think that if a true DX revival is in the works, I know X-Pac is probably going to come back to WWE once WSX is done.

And I honestly like the heel Edge, I just wish he wouldn't have become a heel following the Matt Hardy controversy...which is why I think Edge is technically a lost cause for a face. And If the MITB match comes down to Matt and Edge in the rings, while everyone is brawling outside, there will still be chants of "YOU SCREWED MATT".

Gotta love the pop Matt got on Lita though lol. And I love how WWE pushed Deuce and what's his face (I know his name just saying I forgot to prove a point) To the fact that they would get a tag team title shot at No Way Out then just vanish off the face of the earth.

And you gotta imagine the balls 3D had bringing in the WWE, WCW and ECW tag belts in the ring, even though they were just replicas.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 28, 2007, 04:47 AM #1107 of 3609
And you gotta imagine the balls 3D had bringing in the WWE, WCW and ECW tag belts in the ring, even though they were just replicas.

Oh I'm pretty sure those belts were theirs. Since when someone is a champion the belt they recieve is one made specially for them to keep. If you noticed in Rock's WM23 promo in that curio shelf behind him, had all his titles he's won. I think the real balls were on the announcers saying the name of the title belts. :P

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 28, 2007, 07:21 AM #1108 of 3609
Yeha it was called the STF before... and I was like.. he means STFU Right? >_>

Oh I guess last night was one of those places where its a bit more anti Cena, there were more anti Cena places in the past but this is the first in awhile.
All american wrestlers get booed in canada. But Cena gets ROARED. I will never forget that day. He wasn't too happy about that at all. But remember he was fueding with Edge for awhile, so that gave him a break from anti-cenaism.

And I hope Batista isn't going down that road..

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Mar 29, 2007, 08:02 AM #1109 of 3609
K ladies and gentlemen, time for your picks for Wrestlemania.

Shawn Michaels VS John Cena (C)
Originally I was going to go for Cena. Part of me still is, because they are seemingly making him unstoppable. However, that's just it...if Cena beats Michaels, what top face OR heel is left to challenge him? Orton? Maybe at Summerslam if he can get over the slump he has been in (remember, he was scheduled to face Cena at Mania not that long ago). Edge? Been done. Taker? Not likely given my next prediction. Benoit? Possibly as a challenger, but I doubt as a champion again. Michaels is really it at this point, so they might as well put the strap on Michaels, and have a series of rematches for it.

Pick: HBK

Undertaker VS Batista (C)

So, rumor has it that originally Vince wanted Batista to win. Now he is siding with Taker. I feel that is the best move. Fan support for Batista is slowly drying up, and a win over Taker will not do anything spectactular for his fan following, his career, or Takers. More so, Batista is over 40 I have heard, and hence probably only has a few more years left. IF that be the case, it would be wiser to have someone younger, like Punk, Kennedy, or even possibly someone like Kane (for nostgalia's sake) break the streak. Or...they could just let it be, and let Taker go out undefeated in Mania's.
Oh yes, more to it. When was the last time Taker was in the main event or for a world title for Mania? Ten years ago, when he beat a similar opponent (in some ways anyway) in Sid. I think it's an omen, coupled with the fact that if he wins, it will be 15 and 0, something never accomplished before. Here's looking to Taker hitting the big one-five, winning his fifth (and last) world title, ten years since his second, and almost five since his last. Oh, and just like ten years ago, he'll do it in old-school garb.

Pick: Undertaker

Lashley VS Umaga, with the loser having his manager head shaved.
So this is the big match getting all the coverage. And this is the match in which Vince is trying his hardest to build Lashley up (despite a luke-warm reception to say the least from the fans...and not to mention a chorus of boos when he won the title). In some ways, I commend him...the ECW title was playing third fiddle, and would have been forgotton more or less compared to the other two world titles. Whoops, it has been forgotton, as it's Lashley VS Umaga, Vince VS Trump, not ECW World CHampion Lashley with Trump in his corner VS IC Champion Umaga with Vince in his.
At any rate, they have tried hard to build Lashley up with the match, and his world title reign. Furthermore, Vince sees him as part of the future. So that, coupled with the fact Vince pinned him which basically is the rule of, "If you are going to be a superstar in my company, I must pin you", I forsee Lashley getting the win. And oh yeah, also because I couldn't see Trump going along with getting shaved.

Pick: Lashley

P.S. Btw, for those wondering about Austin, I forsee a stunner by him on Vince when Vince tries to run.

MVP VS Chris Benoit (C)

Ugh, what did they have Benoit tap to Cena's STFU? Yes, I know they are building Cena up, but Cena DOES has a perfectly good PINNING finisher. Use that, and allow Benoit to keep some face.
At any rate, as it were, I forsaw this match as far back as December, when MVP faced Kane in that Inferno match. Basically, after MVP lost, I knew he was getting a U.S. title reign, as usually newcomers either 1) get the title almost immediately or 2) go through some sort of beat-down from the established stars and get a secondary title reign. SO yes, MVP will win the strap, and Benoit will lose the U.S. title for the second year in a row.

Pick: MVP

Ashley VS Melina (C)

Doesn't this happen every year? And doesn't the REAL wrestler beat the challenger? Anyway, this year MIGHT be slightly different with the lumberjacks around the ring. However, I doubt it, as I forsee Melina, who is scheduled for a nice push, whom is also a decent wrestler (which they NEED RIGHT NOW), to retain.

Pick: Melina

MITB Match: Edge Vs Orton Vs J Hardy vs M Hardy Vs Finley Vs Booker T Vs Kennedy Vs Punk

Hard match here. Well, sort of. In truth, the Hardy's, Finley, Booker T and Kennedy are not likely candidates. Booker T and Kennedy just recently had title matches and feuds with the world champion. Granted, if my above choice wins, there would be fresh feuds, and perhaps the best way to get the strap off Taker (a sneaky win after Taker has a hard title defense), but that's been done too.
Edge, Orton, and Punk are left. Orton is the 'dark horse' of the three. It could be that they have him win the match, then turn face, feud with Edge, keepng the fan's occupied until he turns heel again and beats the unsuspecting Cena or HBK for the title at Summerslam. However, Cena has already had that happen to him, so that is unlikely. Furthermore, I doubt those long term plans are in effect, given the concern about Orton's image right now.

So that leave sit down to Punk and Edge. This is where it gets tough. Edge winning it again would be fine but only if HBK wins his match (which I feel he will). Cena Vs Edge has been done COUNTLESS TIMES. Granted, Edge just feuded with HBK/HHH, but not for the world title, and that could lead to a new series of matches with a bit of a new story (Michaels defending the strap). Could even lead to HHH turning on HBK and allowing Edge to pick up the win.
However, Edge IS injured, and he HAS won it before. Those are two strikes against him. Not that Punk doesn't have any himself it seems. For one, a good deal of the roster, including McMahon, Anderson, and so forth don't like him. Also add in the fact that he is still relatively new, and most of the time, the WWE doesn't like giving newcomers that kind of push unless 1) they have some sort back ground that makes them special (Rock, Angle and Brock) AND (or) 2) they are home grown within the WWE (Rock, Angle and Brock). Add in the third strike, which is, at the current time, I can't see him becoming world champion, let alone WHO he would beat. That does NOT mean Punk can't become world champion, just, how things are at the moment, not right now (although granted, he DID get a huge win over a former world champion).
So, with that in mind, along with the fact I am noticing they are going to have Edge have a undefeated streak (perhaps with the idea that he and Taker will go at it, streak Vs streak), am giving thenod to Edge.

Pick: Edge

ECW Originals Vs New Breed

New Breed? Wha? WCW returns! Oh wait, sorry, it's ECW here. Sorta. Anyway, I think only Jarrett Vs Chyna for the IC title in the "Good Housekeeping" match was easier to pick. All the stars on the ECW Originals, have, for the most part, been losing right and left. RVD's star has fallen and fallen hard after his mishap with Sabu last July. Sabu has never been able to really make an impact, aside from that of him constantly crashing into tables. Dreamer routinely gets beaten by Big Show, Khali, and just about anyone in the roster. Heck, we can pick HIM to be the fall guy in this match. And Sandman has lost SEVERAL steps. Add in the fact that two out of these four guys have stated they want out within three months, and three out of four have been less than pleasant with their comments about how their careers are, and you can see where this is going.

Pick: New Breed
Real Winner: TNA, for getting RVD and Sabu

Khali Vs Kane
Kane has never won a singles match. He will not start now, especially against a man who only his 'brother' has beaten. And that is the same man (Taker) whom also lost their first encounter with a chop to the face and boot on his chest from Khali.

Pick: Khali

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by mortis; Mar 29, 2007 at 08:03 AM. Reason: HOw did i manage to put Umaga as the winner? Is it a sign?
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 29, 2007, 08:39 AM #1110 of 3609
Shawn Michaels VS John Cena (C)
Like Mortis said, if HBK doesn't do it then who's left? I'm tired of seeing Cena with the strap, HBK has been LONG overdue for another title run...kill two birds with one stone.

Pick: HBK

Undertaker VS Batista (C)
Putting the whole backstage thing with Batista aside, Batista should NOT be the guy putting an end to the Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak. 15-0, dammit.

Pick: Undertaker

Lashley VS Umaga
Still can't shake that feeling that Trump will lose, but Lashley seems like the obvious choice, and after the shit Vince has been pulling since that horrible mock match between rosie and the don everyone knows he should pay.

Pick: Lashley

P.S. I agree with Mortis' P.S.

MVP VS Chris Benoit (C)
Who the hell is MVP? I've only heard about this guy two times, 1. When they were promo'ing him for the Inferno match and 2. When he was in the Royal Rumble. Benoit tapped out to some bullshit on Raw, but he's still good.

Pick: Benoit

P.S. If Benoit DOES lose, either have him in line for another shot at the world title or send his ass over to Raw.

Ashley VS Melina (C)
We already saw this happen between Trish and Christy Hemme. We know what the result was. Same thing.

Pick: Melina

MITB Match: Edge Vs Orton Vs J Hardy vs M Hardy Vs Finley Vs Booker T Vs Kennedy Vs Punk

Edge is undefeated at Wrestlemania. Is he going after Undertaker's streak? Well it ends here. It's all gonna come down to Edge, Orton, and Punk. Take out Edge and I could live with either of them being called Mr. Money in the Bank.

Pick: Orton, just because he seems to be heading for a face turn now...and even when he was a heel I recall people were cheering for him.

ECW Originals Vs New Breed
This is another one that I don't watch. Out of a random guess:

Pick: ECW Originals

Khali Vs Kane
Either way, it should be a good match. That said, Khali is unstoppable.

Pick: Khali

Most amazing jew boots
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2007, 08:37 AM #1111 of 3609
I saw it. Best 49$ I ever spent. And I was right - this was going to be one awesome WM. You all probably know the results by now so I'll just get with it.

HBK had Cena's number big time. HBK studied Cena WELL. For everything Cena tried to pull, HBK had a counter for it. The fuck up came when he missed a shoulder tackle and rammed his head into the post. All and all, HKB lost to the STFU...and it left a bad taste in my mouth >_>.

Batista and the Undertaker. The Animal kicked takers ass ~_~ straight up but he lost to the tombstone. I also think this will bring back the American Badass Persona.

It was thought but it wasn't true. Nope, MVP didn't win the title.

Well the best headline of all is...

THE HARDY BOYS ARE BACK ON TOP!!!

FELIPE NO
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2007, 08:59 AM #1112 of 3609
Taker winning was cool. I suppose taker will be defending his title against Batista, with perhaps Kennedy interfering and costing Batista the match (and set up a feud between those two). After that, perhaps it will be King Booker feuding with Taker up to Summerslam. Then, perhaps someone else. Rumor has it Taker is in line for a long title reign. Mayhaps he'll hold it until never Mania, win the match, and then Kennedy shocks everyone and beats Taker (reminding people he has up to a year to use it), thus ending the streak and getting the strap. Or maybe they will send him to Raw to beat Cena.

Speaking of Cena....yeah, okay, so I REALLY hope Cena loses the title this coming month. If not, he will basically beat the three main contenders to his title, leaving no one afterwards.

Most amazing jew boots
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2007, 09:02 AM #1113 of 3609
All and all, HKB lost to the STFU...and it left a bad taste in my mouth >_>.
That pissed alot of people off, to be honest. I think that if HBK had to lose, it should have been something other than the STF(U). That to me was about as cheap as them having Benoit tap to it. Benoit never tapped to anything lame like that. Ever.

I hope the writers break their hands.

They should just turn Cena heel now. No one likes him except the poser crowd and kiddies. I also noticed how DX's music wasn't used last night. Which is sad for me, but I guess DX is dead again until Road Dogg and Billy Gunn get out of their TNA contracts. (Which they've been wanting to do, but TNA is refusing to let them out)

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by dagget; Apr 10, 2007 at 09:04 AM.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2007, 07:03 PM #1114 of 3609
6 for 8 on Wrestlemania predictions isn't bad, right? Like all of you, I believe HBK shouldn't have tapped out to that half ass submission. Ironic that a year ago, HHH did the same thing and at Wrestlemania too.

Speaking of Cena....yeah, okay, so I REALLY hope Cena loses the title this coming month. If not, he will basically beat the three main contenders to his title, leaving no one afterwards.
Truth...he's beaten Umaga and I don't see Khali getting a shot at the gold anytime soon. However, I still see Cena winning it because he's "The Most Controversial Champion".

At this point, I'll even accept Edge winning the strap because he doesn't bug me as much as he used to. Hell, I'd like to see Kennedy use his MITB after the match if Cena wins. We need a new champion already.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 11, 2007, 07:35 AM #1115 of 3609
Because I can't find someone stupid enough - like say a disgruntled former WCW employee, to run my RAW BRAND as the GM that of course whom I will FIRE 3-4 months later, I have to have little kids do it now.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Winter Storm; Apr 11, 2007 at 09:24 AM.
Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Apr 11, 2007, 09:42 AM #1116 of 3609
Because I can't find someone stupid enough - like say a disgrunlted former WCW employee, to run my RAW BRAND as the GM that of course whom I will FIRE 3-4 months later, I have to have little kids do it know.
lol You wonder if Bischoff will come back for a small tenure with RAW... he is under contract still until september 07.

Missing that one music track:
Fire Fight - Mission X // Frostbite

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 11, 2007, 10:29 AM #1117 of 3609
At this point I would love that very much. Really I would.

Ironically when Cena was everyones favorite, Bishoff was looked down upon for trying so hard to take the title from Cena. That failed attempt though I'm sure a lot of people can come to appreciate now.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Apr 11, 2007, 11:40 AM Local time: Apr 11, 2007, 09:40 AM #1118 of 3609
Because I can't find someone stupid enough - like say a disgruntled former WCW employee, to run my RAW BRAND as the GM that of course whom I will FIRE 3-4 months later, I have to have little kids do it now.
Okay...the only reason the kid was on there is because he's DYING and it was for the Make a Wish foundation

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 11, 2007, 01:53 PM #1119 of 3609
Well my bad. I didn't watch raw and had no details of the situation. When I saw the headline "Honorary GM" I immediatly thought "lame" and didn't bother reading up on it.

FELIPE NO
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Apr 11, 2007, 02:44 PM Local time: Apr 11, 2007, 12:44 PM #1120 of 3609
Yeah...I was first going WTF when I saw raw but when I went to WWE.com I saw the words Make A Wish and then was like "OOHHHH"

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 13, 2007, 08:23 AM #1121 of 3609
Oh yea one of the funniest moments at WM23 was when Stone Cold stunned Donald Trump. Unlike Linda McMahon, this one wasn't botched and completely unexpected. He couldn't help but laugh after he did it.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 16, 2007, 08:52 PM #1122 of 3609
Yeah, it was unexpected as in they decided on having him stun Trump (as well as that Trump clothesline on Vince) Wrestlemania day itself.

Also I have to say. LOL@CENA. The ENTIRE crowd bood him. It was great.

How ya doing, buddy?

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 17, 2007, 02:41 PM #1123 of 3609
About the only thing that can work for Cena now is him going heel. Personally I think he would make a bad heel(man even though that kick was intended for Cena, HBK really nailed Edge LOL). Quick end to Cena's reign - have HHH come back as the sledge hammer/HITC guy and there you go.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Apr 17, 2007, 03:18 PM Local time: Apr 17, 2007, 02:18 PM #1124 of 3609
What's controversial about Cena anyway? This behind the scenes or what? I can't fucking believe HBK tapped out to that shit. Hell, after 1996 I can't even remember a time HBK's tapped. What's going on? Much like other things I've loved over the years I see wrestling is really going down the drain this time.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Apr 17, 2007, 07:42 PM Local time: Apr 17, 2007, 05:42 PM #1125 of 3609
The controversy with Cena is that he still has the championship. It doesn't make any sense, ESPECIALLY when hes gone up against the likes of Edge and Michaels. The only reason he still has the title is because RVD got caught in a Pot bust. Had that not happened, Show wouldn't have been champion, RVD would still have the title, ECW or WWE and hell, Lashley probably would have been World Champ instead of having the ECW TV title, mainly because i refuse to accept that the ECW is a championship now

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread