Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2010, 08:19 PM #3551 of 3609
The Raw crew stranded in Europe is probably the reason TNA stepped it up. I'm enjoying TNA more and more except for one small thing. They need to stop having like 50 commercial breaks during really good matches. I dunno if that's on TNA's end or SpikeTV's but it kind of kills the "intensity" of the match.

-Mickie James

-Shelton Benjamin

-Kung Fu Naki

-Jimmy Wang Yang

-Slam Master J

-Katie Lea Burchill

All fired. Glad they're out of that hellhole. TNA can use Shelton and Mickie (and probably Katie Lea) and not be massive faggots and have them become jobbers. Maybe Charlie Haas will go to TNA too and team up Shelton. All that TNA needs to do now is bring back X-Division the way it used to be. ::awesome::

FELIPE NO

Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2010, 09:45 PM Local time: Apr 22, 2010, 06:45 PM #3552 of 3609
The only thing keeping me interested in wrestling at all, is TNA. It's the first time in years that I'm actually enjoying watching it. Even the bad episodes are more entertaining than what's been going on in WWE the past 5.

...and I used to hate TNA

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Take this keycard, you can unlock the doors in the hall with this. Now GO!...JUST go!
A hero that lived long enough to see himself become the villain.
SimDaddyGT
Rage Prower

Member 92

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2010, 10:52 PM Local time: Apr 22, 2010, 10:52 PM #3553 of 3609

-Mickie James

fired
I just gotta know. When and how the fuck did this happen? She had just won the Women's Championship if I'm not mistaken. I don't recall her losing the title recently, though I've missed SmackDown every week since WrestleMania. Sadly, Mickie James was one of the two reasons I actually still gave a shit about the Divas, the other being Beth Phoenix. Hopefully, Mickie DOES join TNA. She's still got a lot she can do before she retires, and taking the Knockouts Title is one thing.

How ya doing, buddy?
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2010, 11:02 PM #3554 of 3609
Today. Apparently she had a couple of other strikes against her and her being late for a bus was the final straw. It's all good though. She, Shelton and Katie are better fits for TNA. Katie can join BP, Mickie with ODB and Daffney and SHelton X-Division (of course). We'll see in 90 days.

Mike Knox also fired. Spring Cleaning goes on! One Vince's trash is another Carter's treasure!

There's nowhere I can't reach.

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2010, 07:23 AM #3555 of 3609
The firing of Mickie James is idiotic. Supposedly, she has had strikes against her for 1.) being too "fat" (??) and 2.) showing up late a few times for the tour bus.

Oh, and she lost the title like a week after she won it. I'm not sure if it was due to the staph infection or not, but after wards she was out for a few weeks.

She's supposedly going after a country music career. Probably that was another strike against her. (It may be those in the WWE don't like people having ventures outside of wrestling after one leaves. This may be furthered with the fact that Lita basically "showed them" by leaving after her contract expired to focus on her music career.)

Charlie Haas has been wanting Shelton to not resign with WWE for some time. I wouldn't be surprised if Haas' comments had something to do with this like having Shelton consider leaving the WWE. At any rate, you're right: Shelton will make an excellent addition to the TNA roster. He and Haas can team up and add another excellent tag team to TNA's tag team division. Both men could then move onto the X-division or world title scene.

Oh, and I wonder how long it will be before Gail Kim returns to TNA. I mean, they did a lot of nothing with her. Heck, Eve beat Maryse, not Gail, for the woman's title.

Moving on. PPV predictions:

Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Title
Batista vs. John Cena
Cena lost this exact type of match last year. That, the fact he got the upper hand against Batista two weeks ago, and that Cena's reigns aren't too long makes me think they'll have a final match next month.
Winner: Batista

Extreme Rules Match for the World Heavyweight Title
Randy Orton vs. Jack Swagger
Orton beat Swagger in Swagger's first match since winning the title. I just can't see Swagger losing it this quickly. In fact, I would like to see Swagger hold this title for a long, long time to really build up meaning to the title and his character.
Winner: Swagger

CM Punk's Hair on the Line
Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk
I originally though this was a mask vs hair match. It is not. Given Mysterio won last month, and given Punk already had some of his hair cut, watch for Punk to beat Mysterio here.
Winner: Punk

Street Fight
Sheamus vs. Triple H
There's no point to having this match unless Sheamus wins. The question is what Triple H will do next. He called out the Undertaker for a dark match last week. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go at it in a match but I feel that type of match should be reserved for Summerslam so it's too early to have that here.
Winner: Sheamus

Steel Cage Match
Edge vs. Chris Jericho
Wow, 2002 all over again. Seriously. Same brand, same competitors, same match. Heck, I think Edge may have had a knee injury then as well. Hopefully he won't hurt his shoulder like he did in that match. Anyway, Jericho beat Edge at Mania. I can't see Jericho winning here.
Winner: Edge

Extreme Makeover Match for the Women's Title
Beth Phoenix vs. Michelle McCool
What is an Extreme Makeover match? I haven't the foggiest. Do they mean a no-dq match or something like that? Anyway, this is Beth Phoenix here, they just released Mickie James, and they have no one else on the face side of things to go for the title. I do expect Gail Kim to come to Smackdown!, turn heel, and feud with Beth in the coming months. Not because of Gail's talent but rather the WWE doesn't have many other choices. (Sigh.)
Winner: Beth Phoenix

Strap Match
Shad Gaspard vs. JTG
Here's a typical "we'll break you up because we don't have much left for you (but in reality we won't have much for you after you break up)" type deal. Since JTG isn't being taken seriously, watch for Shad to win here.
Winner: Shad.

Oh yes, brand draft picks for Monday:
1.) Orton -> Smackdown!
Orton has been around Raw for a long time. Given he just turned face, most of his matches and feuds would be fresh. However, his allies (Triple H and John Cena) on Raw have been in extensive, emotional feuds with him. It would be more logical for him to find allies on Smackdown!. It would also be cool to watch a heel Jericho versus Orton.

2.) Edge -> Raw
Edge's feud with Cena is just about done. I could see him facing Swagger at the next PPV but not winning the title. He's then go on to feud with Sheamus, a match they eluded to a bit when Edge was making his title shot decision, with Batista, and with others. He could also give himself a break from the main event scene and team with, then feud with, Christian. Both would be refreshing to audience.

3.) Teddy Long -> Raw
WWE does random, yet sometimes shocking things. Why not have Long go to Raw? They could have it be that the guest host concept is either stopped or hosts must co-host with Long. Or they could have Long go to Raw, be a manager, then eventually come back as a GM after the guest host concept stops.
This could then lead to who is the GM on Smackdown! What about Bret Hart? Yes, Bret can't wrestle, but he can still talk, and that would be fairly shocking. It could even be that Vince lets Bret be GM as a peace offering. Bret wouldn't have to do it long, maybe six months, then say he wanted the role to see his fans against world wide, and now that he has, he's leaving. Unlikely? Yes. Surprising? Definitely.

4.) Batista -> Raw
Yes, I know, Batista left Raw to go to Smackdown! in November. So what. Matt Hardy left Smackdown! for Raw, had two or three matches, then got drafted back to Smackdown! by the end of the summer. Besides, Raw needs another heel and Batista's feud with Cena won't be finished by the end of the draft.

Some other picks:
Gail Kim -> Smackdown!
JTG -> Raw
Morrison -> Raw
Miz -> Smackdown
Drew Mywhatever -> Raw
Mark Henry -> Smackdown

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2010, 04:56 PM #3556 of 3609
Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Title
Batista vs. John Cena
Cena will end it here. This thing with Batista has been going on for months and I don't see Cena losing the title.
Winner: Cena

Extreme Rules Match for the World Heavyweight Title
Randy Orton vs. Jack Swagger
This exact thing happened to Rey Mysterio when he was champion. He got beaten in non-title matches, but when it came to title time he was able to defend. However, Swagger won't be as lucky.
Winner and New Champion: Randy Orton.

CM Punk's Hair on the Line
Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk
Nothing about Mysterio having to join Straight Edge if he loses? Well it's obvious Punk will win here.
Winner: Punk

Street Fight
Sheamus vs. Triple H
Going with mortis on this one, Sheamus needs a win here.
Winner: Sheamus

Steel Cage Match
Edge vs. Chris Jericho
I see Jericho winning here so he can face a face champion.
Winner: Jericho

Extreme Makeover Match for the Women's Title
Beth Phoenix vs. Michelle McCool
What?
Winner and New Champion: Beth Phoenix

Strap Match
Shad Gaspard vs. JTG
Does anyone even care about this? Okay, Cryme Time breaking up wasn't something I saw coming but it wasn't even that much of an impact. JTG wins, but both of these guys will be gone from WWE very soon.
Winner: JTG

Draft pick predictions for Monday:

Cena -> Smackdown
Why not? Send a champion to Smackdown and keep Orton on Raw as the other champion. It would also be a way to keep the Cena/Batista feud going, though I think it's going to end at this next PPV.

Undertaker or Kane -> Raw
Send one of these brothers to Raw to start up some fresh matches.

Beth Phoenix -> Raw
Eve -> Smackdown

Again, switch women champions. Hey, I'd definitely would love to see Beth take on Maryse.

Miz -> Smackdown
McIntyre -> Raw

Bring the IC title back to Raw (so Kofi can win it) and send the US title (which hasn't been defended that much) back to Smackdown. While we're at it, bring a title back for each brand so we can get some title matches more often.

Other predictions:
MVP -> Smackdown
JTG -> Raw
Hornswoggle -> Smackdown
R-Truth -> Raw
Morrison -> Raw
Evan Bourne -> Smackdown
Big Show -> Smackdown
Straight Edge -> Raw
Legacy -> Smackdown

They need to keep some big stars on Raw since they actually have something to compete with on Monday nights. Smackdown doesn't go head to head with TNA on Friday nights, so they can stand to slack off a little.

Edit: Draft was last night.

Spoiler:

Raw -> Smackdown
Kelly Kelly
Big Show
Kofi Kingston
Christian

Smackdown -> Raw
John Morrison
R-Truth
Edge
Chris Jericho

Supplemental draft will be updated as the day progresses starting at noon.

Spoiler:

Great Khali & Ranjin Singh -> Raw
Chavo Guerrero -> Smackdown
Cody Rhodes -> Smackdown
Natalya -> Raw
Chris Masters -> Smackdown
Ezekiel Jackson -> Raw
Goldust -> Raw
Hornswoggle -> Smackdown
JTG -> Raw (wait...that's been taken off now...that's really weird)
Rosa Mendes -> Smackdown
Hart Dynasty -> Raw (that's a given since Natalya got sent there)
MVP -> Smackdown

Looks like that's it. I have no idea why they took JTG out of there, but it WAS on the front page.

Most amazing jew boots
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Apr 27, 2010, 08:30 PM #3557 of 3609
Amazing. They turned Edge heel...again.

On one hand, I understand. Big B is leaving soon so they'll need another top heel. However, this killed a great opportunity to reunite E & C. They also had barely used up Edge's face turn as he had only just returned about three months ago. Prior to that, he had been a heel for about five years. In addition, he has already had matches and feuds with several of the top faces on the Raw brand, Orton excluded. There's a bit of irony though. The last time Edge / Orton were part of the Raw brand, it was when they were breaking up and Orton was starting to turn face. It's almost like they are continuing that storyline from a few years ago. And of course tHey also managed to screw up potential feuds of Edge vs Swagger, and Edge Vs Big Show on Smackdown!

Speaking of Smackdown!, ouch. Now they have no top face. Rumor has it Big Show will be taking the spot but I don't think people will care that much. Smackdown! doesn't even really have any up and coming stars as Morrison is on Raw, Kingston's push has decreased greatly, and MVP got chewed up and spit out on Raw about a month after he arrived.

At least the Hart Dynasty won the tag titles. I suspect they'll hold them for at least a year. however, it's not due to their excellent ability in the ring but rather that the WWE has managed to kill every tag team they had left. Mark Henry and MVP are split up. Cryme Tyme is gone. Miz and Show are gone. Show and Jericho swapped brands. All that's left is Morrison / Truth (who will likely feud), Straight Edge Society (on Smackdown!), and perhaps Jericho / Miz (the partnership would make sense...and would probably lead to a Jericho face turn and feud with the Miz).

Oh well, on the bright side, with no top face on Smackdown!, Christian may have a chance to shine.

I was speaking idiomatically.
SimDaddyGT
Rage Prower

Member 92

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Apr 27, 2010, 11:15 PM Local time: Apr 27, 2010, 11:15 PM #3558 of 3609
Don't expect Jericho to turn face ANYTIME soon. For nearly 2 years now, he's been going with this "best in the world at what I do" gimmick, bitching and moaning about big losses, insulting the crowd on a weekly basis... it's just not happening.

For Edge to make a quick heel turn, yeah, very unexpected and a poor move on the WWE's part. I was expecting to see a month or so of Edge and Sheamus going at it since Edge cost Sheamus the #1 contender's spot on Raw.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Apr 28, 2010, 12:16 PM #3559 of 3609
Im hating on the idea that Edge is turning heel again but people are saying it might not be a heel turn but just a tweener move. Should be interesting on how Orton reacts on the next episode cause part of that will dictate if Edge is going full heel or not.

Or maybe Edge wanted to reunite Rated RKO to face a Miz/Jericho tag team?

FELIPE NO
Missing that one music track:
Fire Fight - Mission X // Frostbite

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old May 4, 2010, 09:29 AM #3560 of 3609

Oh, and I wonder how long it will be before Gail Kim returns to TNA. I mean, they did a lot of nothing with her. Heck, Eve beat Maryse, not Gail, for the woman's title.
Yeah only to have to leave again because they put harsh competition against her?(Awesome Kong :/) In the Wrestling World, it's a lost cause for her. She's too good..and I guess we can't be having superstar woman's wrestlers.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old May 4, 2010, 10:17 AM #3561 of 3609
Big lol of the day, some 22 year old was arrested for calling WWE Headquarters threatening to shoot the place up, bomb it, whatever. All because Mickie James was fired. lawlz.

411mania.com: Wrestling - Fan Threatens To Blow Up WWE Headquarters Because Mickie James Was Released

Originally Posted by 411mania
According to The CT Post, 22 year old Zavr Peygumbari is in a lot of trouble. Peygumbari is accused of calling the WWE headquarters more than 20 times, and threatening to "blow up the company's offices and saying he would visit the building with a machete and a machine gun." But WHY is this man so upset? He was upset that WWE released Mickie James. He was arrested on Friday, and his lawyer simply described him as "a fervent wrestling fan who did not intend to follow through on his threats."

He was arrested on Friday and arraigned on Monday afternoon. He was charged with four counts of fourth-degree threatening, one count of second-degree harassment and two counts of second-degree threatening. Judge William Wenzel told Peygumbari he could not contact WWE employees, go near its Stamford offices, or attend their events.
Other than that, Impact fails. Moving back to Thursdays because their Thursday replay got better ratings than the Monday night one last week. I mean, really? Raw's ratings have been DROPPING. But oh well, lol Hogan.

Edge full heel turn too. Ah well.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

value tart
FROM THE FLOOR

Member 267

Level 49.52

Mar 2006

Old May 4, 2010, 10:21 AM #3562 of 3609
Big lol of the day, some 22 year old was arrested for calling WWE Headquarters threatening to shoot the place up, bomb it, whatever. All because Mickie James was fired. lawlz.

411mania.com: Wrestling - Fan Threatens To Blow Up WWE Headquarters Because Mickie James Was Released
Mortis hasn't posted lately.
I suspect a correlation.

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old May 7, 2010, 05:26 PM #3563 of 3609
Mortis hasn't posted lately.
I suspect a correlation.
Haha, not quite.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was of the fans removed from the PPV or Raw because they voiced their displeasure with Mickie James being removed.

Oh, and the WWE and TNA may do a switch. Most likely Mickie will return to TNA while Tara / Victoria will return to the WWE.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2010, 04:39 PM #3564 of 3609
Prediction time:

-Rob Van Dam vs. AJ Styles for the TNA Title.
Winner: Styles. They were already pushing Angle to go for the world title when he returns. Since he has already had quite a heel run, I would hope they'd keep him face for that encounter and to do that they most likely need to have a heel champion.

-Mr. Anderson vs. Jeff Hardy.
Winner: Anderson. Jeff has gone back to his role as a huge name that ultimately jobs to that talent which is trying to make the next step.

-Sting vs. Jeff Jarrett.
Winner: Sting.

-Scott Hall and Kevin Nash vs. Ink Inc. for the TNA Tag Team Titles.
Winners: The Band.

-Kazarian vs. Douglas Williams for the X Division Title.
Winner: Douglas Williams. Hard pick here. Kaz just won the title. Furthermore, had he not won the title, I had him pegged to leave just like Daniels. However, a win by Williams here could set up a long-term feud between the two.

-Desmond Wolfe vs. Abyss in a Chelsea vs. Ring match.
Winner: Wolfe. I can't believe TNA is STILL promoting Hogan's RING. A ring from another PROMOTION. I further can't believe that ring is of equal value to another PERSON. Anyway, Wolfe wins here, setting up tension between Abyss and Hogan, leading to Abyss turning on Hogan down the road.

-Rob Terry vs. Orlando Jordan for the TNA Global Title.
Winner: I just don't care.

-Madison Rayne vs. Tara in a TNA Knockouts Title vs. Tara's career match.
Winner: Rayne.

-Beer Money vs. Motor City Machine Guns vs. Team 3D in a Tag Team Titles No. 1 contender's match.
Winners: MCMG. Why push the Band / Team 3-D rematch so soon? Why not let the MCMG's get a chance and perhaps get the titles due to interference from Team 3-D? That would add to Team 3-D and the Band's feud while also getting the MCMG's a tag title run.

Most amazing jew boots
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old May 22, 2010, 04:21 PM #3565 of 3609
First off, due to his violation of the WWE Wellness Policy Carlito has been released.

WWE Over the Limit (I guess Over the Edge was outdated) is tomorrow, so it's prediction time:

R-Truth vs. Ted Dibiase

Look for Virgil to up and leave Ted, distracting him long enough for R-Truth to finish him off.

Winner: R-Truth

Divas Championship: Eve vs. Maryse

Maryse will recapture here. The win from Eve was a fluke.

Winner and new champion: Maryse.

Unified Tag Team Championship: Hart Dynasty vs. Jericho/Miz

I'm starting to see a trend here...Jerishow won the titles shortly after teaming, ShowMiz won the titles shortly after teaming, so expect the same thing to happen here.

Winner and new champions: Jericho/Miz

Randy Orton vs. Edge

Orton has had the upper hand lately, so look for Edge to even it up here.

S.E.S. Joining vs. Hair Match: Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk

I just don't see Punk losing his hair, so look for that unknown S.E.S. member to interfere and cost Rey the match.

Winner: CM Punk

IC Title: Drew McIntyre vs. Kofi Kingston

Drew will introduce the title into the match, the ref will grab it and put it outside of the ring. As the ref's back is turned, Drew will go for a low blow and try to pin Kofi. Kofi kicks out, hits the T.I.P., new IC champ.

Winner and new champion: Kofi Kingston

World Heavyweight Championship: Jack Swagger vs. Big Show

I can't see Swagger winning here. There is no way he'll be able to get Show in the pump handle slam, but somehow he'll pull off an upset. They're showing him to be sucky, but when it's game time he can pull it off.

Winner: Jack Swagger

WWE Championship (I Quit Match): John Cena vs. Batista

Rewind back to Cena's last I Quit match and what all went on there. He didn't quit then, so Batista would have to come up with something impressive. Look for duct tape to come into play again, only this time it'll be on Cena. Anyway, Cena will win here...and look for Sheamus to get involved during or after the match, becoming the new No.1 contender in the next show.

Winner: John Cena

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old May 22, 2010, 07:50 PM #3566 of 3609
Actually, he got released because he refused to go to rehab. Poor DiBiase. First he was going to have his brother and Joe Henning join him in his own stable. However, I think Henning got injured so that got shelved. He then was going to join with Carlito and Primo. That plan is shelved too...

The reason it's not Over the Edge is that is the PPV that Owen died at. In fact, tomorrow makes it eleven years. I am a bit surprised they renamed the PPV ANYTHING remotely like Over the Edge, on the anniversary of Owen's death no less.

Anyway, matches:

R-Truth vs. Ted Dibiase

Winner: DiBiase has to do SOMETHING. He traded wins with Christian a few weeks back after getting punked by Orton. He then has been in this feud. Watch for DiBiase to win, but a miscue between him and Virgil. Then watch for the next night DiBiase to team with Virgil against R-Truth / Morrison in which there is a double double-cross (the two doubles are intentional). R-Truth will turn on Morrison and become DiBiase's new "Virgil". Since DiBiase has his new "Virgiil", he'll see no need for the original anymore and turn on the real Virgil.

Divas Championship: Eve vs. Maryse
The swapped the title around because they released Mickie James, they have not pushed Gail Kim, and they can't have Maryse beating Eve over and over again until Melina returns.

Winner and new champion: Maryse.

Unified Tag Team Championship: Hart Dynasty vs. Jericho/Miz
The Hart Dynasty just won the titles. On the other hand, Miz lost big on Monday. However, I think the Hart Dynasty will win here, with the feuding continuing.

Winners: Hart Dynasty

Randy Orton vs. Edge
In a bit of irony, this is like Jericho and Edge a few months back at Wrestlemania except Orton now plays the role of Edge and Edge plays the role of Jericho. Edge has been getting punked weekly; that and the fact he just turned heel means he NEEDS the win.

S.E.S. Joining vs. Hair Match: Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk
No way Punk is losing his hair. Watch for the masked man to cost Rey the match. However, this will be the beginning of the end of S.E.S. as Rey will destroy it from within.

Winner: CM Punk

IC Title: Drew McIntyre vs. Kofi Kingston
I have to give points of originality with the storyline that brought these two to this match. The only problem with Kofi winning is that begs the question of what Drew will do next. Drew loses more than Kofi gains if there is a title switch. My guess is watch for Kofi to win by DQ, furthering the feud.

Winner by DQ: Kofi Kingston

World Heavyweight Championship: Jack Swagger vs. Big Show
Watch for Jermizcho to interfere, costing Show the match. Then watch them go against Show in a handicap match.

Winner: Jack Swagger

WWE Championship (I Quit Match): John Cena vs. Batista
Watch for Cena to win clean here. Then watch for Sheamus to put out Batista. There have been signs of bad feelings between the two men. Sheamus putting Batista out would help build his character while at the same time have a ready-made feud for Batista if Batista ever returns to the ring.

Winner: John Cena

Cheers.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Jun 7, 2010, 11:10 PM 1 #3567 of 3609
Spoiler:
The NXT beatdown at the end of the show was both unsuspecting and fucking awesome. That was simply the best written ending to a Raw in YEARS. I just hope the writers don't fuck up with this potential gold they have.

So Bryan Danielson was fired. Now... this is either a complete work or it's legit. If it is work then this is Vince trying to "fuck you" to the IWC (internet wrestling community). If it is real, then the greatest angle to be written was fucked up. Here's indication it could be real though:

Spoiler:
UPDATE: Further info on Triple H involvement with Danielson release
Saturday, June 12th, 2010

We can now confirm that our earlier info on Triple H being responsible for the firing of Bryan Danielson is indeed correct. Our source tells us that while watching Justin Roberts being choked by his own tie Triple H’s children became frightened and burst into tears.

Despite the incident being planned as part of the NXT rookie invasion, the sight of his children’s tears drove Triple H to action. The next day, Triple H confronted Danielson during the Smackdown! tapings and the two had to be torn away from each other. Triple H put a stop to another invasion that was planned for SD for fear of further scaring his kids and them having sleepless nights which would “ruin his weekend” in the words of our source. Triple H then told our source that he wanted Danielson out of the company as soon as possible and convinced Vince to finally terminate his contract.

Upon being told of his release Danielson stormed out of the building in a rage and spat on Eve Torres who had the misfortune of being near Danielson when he began to rage. The general locker room feeling is that Bryan’s firing was brought about solely from Triple H. Vince was reportedly disappointed that he had to release Bryan due to his involvement with such a large angle and this release has scuppered a lot of Creative’s plans.

Story has a lot of holes in it. Like, it was okay for Mick Foley's kids to see him get his head smashed in with a steel chair by the Rock at the Royal Rumble in 98, I believe, but Triple H's kids (who should have been in fucking bed) were crying cause someone was getting choked out? Danielson, noted for being one of the most respectful workers in the business, flying off the handle and spitting on a woman? Doesn't make sense. But like I said this is either real, or a very very cleverly written angle. Time will tell.

FELIPE NO

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Jul 5, 2010, 01:47 AM #3568 of 3609
I'm late of course, but why is Eric in TNA? ~_~

SimDaddyGT
Rage Prower

Member 92

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Jul 5, 2010, 03:17 AM Local time: Jul 5, 2010, 03:17 AM #3569 of 3609
He and Hogan came in right at the start of the year as the new management team, so to speak. They're pretty much the GM's of TNA, and from what I've seen in the past few weeks (haven't watched much of it for the past 2 months), it's basically turning into WCW again, only without 75% of the actual WCW roster.

Hell, they even tried to revive the Monday Night War, but... after 2 weeks or so, or 2 months, I forget, it failed miserably.

I mean, damn. Hall, Nah, Waltman (I think they're still around), the Nasty Boys (same as Hall/Waltman), etc. All we need is Goldberg, Mysterio, Big Show, and Jericho, and we would practically have exactly that, a full-blown change from TNA to WCW.

NOTE: I only mentioned still active wrestlers. I know damn well that former stars like DDP, Buff Bagwell, Dean Malenko, and numerous others helped make it really big.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Jul 5, 2010, 08:51 AM Local time: Jul 5, 2010, 05:51 AM #3570 of 3609
Hall/Waltman are gone. Same with The Nasty Boys.

I am really digging TNA lately. I haven't watched wrestling in a good 3/4 years because..well, WWE's product seems to be written for kids, while TNA is bringing back the 'realistic' wrestling characters.

YouTube Video

This is one of the craziest....promos I've ever seen. I loved ever minute of it.

Take this keycard, you can unlock the doors in the hall with this. Now GO!...JUST go!
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Jul 6, 2010, 08:15 AM #3571 of 3609
LOL That's fucking awesome.
He and Hogan came in right at the start of the year as the new management team, so to speak. They're pretty much the GM's of TNA, and from what I've seen in the past few weeks (haven't watched much of it for the past 2 months), it's basically turning into WCW again, only without 75% of the actual WCW roster.

Hell, they even tried to revive the Monday Night War, but... after 2 weeks or so, or 2 months, I forget, it failed miserably.

I mean, damn. Hall, Nah, Waltman (I think they're still around), the Nasty Boys (same as Hall/Waltman), etc. All we need is Goldberg, Mysterio, Big Show, and Jericho, and we would practically have exactly that, a full-blown change from TNA to WCW.

NOTE: I only mentioned still active wrestlers. I know damn well that former stars like DDP, Buff Bagwell, Dean Malenko, and numerous others helped make it really big.
Well, I'm skeptical with Eric being there...I hope he doesn't fuck up. I know for all these years he never got over the death of WCW.

I can't watch wrestling anymore thanks to my job schedule. Been about 3-4 years now.

The Nasty boys???! Wow.

Most amazing jew boots
Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Jul 6, 2010, 10:17 AM Local time: Jul 6, 2010, 07:17 AM #3572 of 3609
I'm very curious as to where these storylines are going in TNA. It gives me a great reason to watch every week as well..anyway, as of recent times

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jul 7, 2010, 12:57 AM Local time: Jul 6, 2010, 10:57 PM #3573 of 3609
Nasty Boys -- Not signed after 60 day trial

Hall -- Fired

Nash -- Booking

Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Jul 9, 2010, 11:08 AM Local time: Jul 9, 2010, 08:08 AM #3574 of 3609
I'm going to stop plaguing this page with videos after this, but the build up for the PPV is great. I'll probably be ordering it.

YouTube Video

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jul 11, 2010, 07:52 AM #3575 of 3609
In some surprising indy wrestling news, Consequences (Austin) Creed won the ECWA Super 8 tournament. For those who don't know, that is a tournament that basically represents the much of the best indy talent currently in wrestling. It has been won by some

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread