Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > Behind the Music

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Help to rip N64 sound effects

kyogre123
Wark!

Member 34466

Level 1.02

Sep 2009

Old Sep 17, 2009, 12:49 AM Local time: Sep 17, 2009, 12:49 AM #1 of 3
Exclamation Help to rip N64 sound effects

Hello everyone, i'm looking for a tool which be able to rip / extract / unpack / uncompress sound files from a n64 rom, i'm trying it with a "pokemon stadium 2" rom which has a z64 extension, i have searched in google over and over and i only found a program "srip.exe" i think i's called n64 sound ripper, but it does not work with this rom, so if anyone knows any other application to do this please let me know, it's kind of annoying because it is possible to do for nds roms using VGM Trans, but not for n64, i just want to get the sound effects, not the music.

I also cannot find a tool to uncompress the whole rom, maybe it would help, but I just can't find neither of them.

Well, if anyone knows about a program or have made a program, please let me know

Jam it back in, in the dark.
kyogre123
Wark!

Member 34466

Level 1.02

Sep 2009

Old Sep 20, 2009, 08:07 PM Local time: Sep 20, 2009, 08:07 PM #2 of 3
Hello everyone, i'm looking for a tool which be able to rip / extract / unpack / uncompress sound files from a n64 rom, i'm trying it with a "pokemon stadium 2" rom which has a z64 extension, i have searched in google over and over and i only found a program "srip.exe" i think i's called n64 sound ripper, but it does not work with this rom, so if anyone knows any other application to do this please let me know, it's kind of annoying because it is possible to do for nds roms using VGM Trans, but not for n64, i just want to get the sound effects, not the music.

I also cannot find a tool to uncompress the whole rom, maybe it would help, but I just can't find neither of them.

Well, if anyone knows about a program or have made a program, please let me know
Anybody??, help!!

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Dark Nation
Employed

Member 722

Level 44.20

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2009, 08:34 PM Local time: Sep 20, 2009, 06:34 PM #3 of 3
I would suggest looking through Nintendo 64 Utilities - Zophar's Domain first. They are a well-known repository for emulation news and software.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > Behind the Music > Help to rip N64 sound effects