Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Most anticipated virtual console game
Closed Thread

Nintendo 4 life
sword master

Member 6938

Level 2.97

May 2006

Old May 21, 2006, 04:21 AM Local time: May 21, 2006, 07:21 PM #1 of 2
Most anticipated virtual console game

I have been looking into the games id like to see on the Virtual Console on the Nintendo Wii and I just wanted to get your opinion.
So what im asking is what game are you most looking forwad to playing on the Virtual Console.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
zelda genaration
+ nintendo = unstopable!
Dr. Uzuki
Gary Oldman and Morgan Freeman shall be allowed to participate in the film

Member 1753

Level 37.97

Mar 2006

Old May 21, 2006, 04:44 AM Local time: May 21, 2006, 01:44 AM #2 of 2
I am highly anticipating the Virtual Console port of Closed.

I am always highly curious about how old members like you actually are. The lower the ability to use the language to decent effect, the lower the chances of a DoB in the profile.

We have a Wii thread, and Nintendo at E3 thread, you may browse those to have your question answered.

I warned you once, and while you did capitalize the first letter in your sentence and ended them with punctuation (your next assignment is to discover the question mark), this is still seriously lacking, plus redundant.

Raise your posting quality. And don't start any more threads. Make another thread and you will be banned permanently.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

so they may learn the glorious craft of acting from the dear leader
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > Most anticipated virtual console game