Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PS3] Resistance: Fall of Man for PS3

DragoonKain
Titletown, USA

Member 144

Level 23.83

Mar 2006

Old Feb 18, 2007, 02:46 AM #1 of 3
Resistance: Fall of Man for PS3

Anyone play it? I'd be interested in playing with some of you. Not really as a clan but just join up as buddies and plan in some games sometimes.

I've been playing this game for about 3 or so weeks now. My favorite game types are Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag. My favorite maps are Manchester(40p), Somerset(40p), and Bus Yard.

When I first starte playing I played pretty much all unranked, and then I started playing ranked regular Deathmatches which hurt my record because it is tough to consistently win 30 and 40 for alls. So I mainly play unranked now because I don't like how on Team Deathmatches in ranked you can't pick your game type. I personally can't stand Breach or Meltdown and it always seems like I get stuck in either or.

So anyone play and who would care to play a few games sometimes?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE YOUR 2008 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS.
Slayer X
Why do you not draw your sword?

Member 1205

Level 33.36

Mar 2006

Old Feb 18, 2007, 11:12 AM #2 of 3
I have & play Resistance, but with work and school I can't really commit to anything right now.

As for the thread, he is talking about multiplayer events, not the game itself so I don't see any problem with the thread remaining where it is.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Aug 8, 2007, 03:42 PM #3 of 3
I picked this up last night, I wouldn't mind playing a few games online with some of you after I learn the controls a bit more.

Any ideas on when would be ideal to have some online fraggin'?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PS3] Resistance: Fall of Man for PS3