Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[] Fate-stay night A.OST [GNCA-1093]

eriol33
nunally vi brittania commands you...

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Jul 1, 2006, 01:37 AM Local time: Jul 1, 2006, 01:37 PM #1 of 4
Fate-stay night A.OST [GNCA-1093]

Fate-stay night A.OST [GNCA-1093]

Artists Sachi Tainaka, Kenji Kawai, Jyukai
Vocalists Sachi Tainaka, Jyukai
Composers NUMBER 201, Kenji Kawai, Yoshiaki Dewa
Arrangers Kenji Kawai, Yoshiaki Dewa, Zentaro Watanabe
Record Label Geneon Entertainment
Release Date June 28, 2006

Download SourceRelated OST

Tracklisting 1:18:58
01. Sachi Tainaka - disillusion (TV Size) (1:34)
02. Baptism (1:45)
03. Night of Fate (3:25)
04. Bright Boy and Girl (2:04)
05. Fuji-nee's Theme (1:12)
06. Lonely Pilgrimage (2:02)
07. Magician (1:44)
08. Continually Changing Fate (1:48)
09. Holy Grail (1:38)
10. Requiem of Spirits (1:59)
11. Dyed Clouds (1:49)
12. Servant in the Name of Justice (1:34)
13. Einzbern Forest (1:42)
14. The Scar That Never Heals (2:08)
15. The Distant View of Winter Trees (1:48)
16. Inheriting the Seal (2:12)
17. Decayed Lineage (1:56)
18. The Black Cross (1:46)
19. Beautiful Flowers (1:14)
20. Enveloping Darkness (1:49)
21. Ancient Folklore (1:47)
22. King of Heroes (1:37)
23. Emiya -Kenji Kawai ver.- (2:39)
24. Fuji-nee's Theme -triple time ver.- (1:08)
25. Idol Student (2:12)
26. Depths of Another World (1:42)
27. Spiritual Abyss (2:24)
28. Winter Fairies (2:44)
29. Now Leave That Sword (1:44)
30. Blood Knight (2:03)
31. Contract (1:31)
32. Sword of Promised Victory (2:21)
33. Eternal Punishment (1:54)
34. Bonds (2:08)
35. The Treacherous Witch (2:09)
36. Bad Omen (1:31)
37. Roar of the Universe (2:29)
38. La Sola (3:52)
39. Dashing Rivals (2:23)
40. Jyukai - Anata Ga Ita Mori (TV Size) (1:31)

Fate/Stay Night is the first commercial release of Type-Moon, a doujin publishing company who made their debut with Tsukihime, a Hentai game which was published in December 2000. The series sold successfully, thanks to unique story of the game, it brings the loathed visual eroge into better level. Fate-Stay Night has also released the OST of the game in 2004, but compared with the quality of the Fate/Stay Night Game OST (TMC-1002), this anime OST is much superior, in term of sound quality and the music. Note that the catalogue number is different. While the original game OST is published by Type Moon (TMC), this one using label of GNCA. The latter means it's published by Geneon Entertaiment.

Kenji Kawai is one of renowned anime composer in Japan. His works including Maison Ikkoku (1986),Ghost in the Shell (1995), Innocence: Ghost in the Shell (2004), Irresponsible Captain Tylor (1992), "Ranma ½" (1987), "Mezame No Hakobune" (2004), Patlabor, Avalon (2001), and Vampire Princess Miyu. Fate/Stay Night marks his works for 2006, along with the soundtrack of Death Note the Movie (2006).

The Soundtrack of this anime is the mixture of classical, soft techno, and jazz. I havent heard much of Kenji Kawai's other compositions, but I could guess if he's classical trained musican. His music in this album really reminds me of Kanno's music. This album using SATB choir in some track and blend of string instrument with some techno percussion.

01 Disillusion, the opening of the Fate Stay Night actually a rearrangement of the opening music in the game. I like this version much better than the game version. The arrangement here is sounds more friendly to my ears than This Illusion ~Fate Version~ which featured in the game OST. The original version using a lot of sound distortion which I dont enjoy too much.

The track 02 Baptism is used ocassionally during gloomy event in the anime. This music features a slow music which mixes the nuance of horror and fear.

03 The Night of Fate is a track used for upcoming episode, this track is done very nicely. This track features mixture between high pitched sopran, string instrument and percussion. This track is very memorable for me, because it usually appears in the teaser. 04 Bright Boy and Girl is a light hearted cozy music. I couldnt recall when this track is used in anime, but this is my favorit track indeed!

05 Fuji-Nee Theme is the theme of Fujimura Taiga, Shirou's teacher who tends to act goofily. This track describes her perfectly. There are more light hearted music, such as 25 Idol Student, this track probably Rin Tohsaka's theme, since she's described as school idol. This track, just as other character theme, written in style of jazz and easy-listening.

One track that took my notice is 10 Requiem of Spirit. This track is actually Mozart's composition from his last work. Yup, this track is actually Lacrimosa (Lacrimosa Dies Illa means that Mournful Day) from KV. 626, Requiem in D Minor. This track is not complete though, because it only runs 1:49. The original Lacrimosa in Mozart's composition is run around 3 minutes. The 12 Servant in the Name of Justice is another light hearted theme. This track is very cozy, a mixture between accoustic guitar, piano in jazz easy-listening jazz. This track first appears during a scene of breakfast where Saber ate all natto in the breakfast.

Some music might be just plainly boring because they are written in ambient style such as 20 Developing Darkness or 13 Einzbern Forest. But the tracks still have melody, while I dont enjoy them much, it's much better than movie score.

I really suggest you to pick this album if you like the Fate Stay Night Anime. This soundtrack is also suitable for Yoko Kanno fanboy. Kenji Kawai music vaguely similar to Kanno's style in term of classical and Jazz. This album contains diversed songs, ranged from SATB, jazz, even the one written in pseudo-Persian music such as 22 King of Heroes, this track is the theme of Gilgamesh which used some traditional music instrument which reminds you with arabic song. This track is very unique! Some track also contains powerful melodies such as 37 Roar of the Universe. The SATB sounds bit synthesized because they only sung “aaaah” or “oooh” I could only guess it's sampled from SQWL gold. I compare the powerful melody with Epistle from Escaflowne OST III.

As conclusion, this album is very good. I like this album very much. If you favour the classical, melodious and light hearted musics, this album suitable for you. I really enjoy this, I hope you do too.

5/5
Thanks to RyuFAN for uploading this album from the original torrent.

How ya doing, buddy?
You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

None of that approaches this:
*censored for sake of signature size*
The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

Allow me to share a track from this CD. Here ya go.
I think he should have paid you .01¢ instead.

Last edited by eriol33; Jul 1, 2006 at 01:43 AM.
Argentis
RyuFAN

Member 4057

Level 31.90

Mar 2006

Old Jul 14, 2006, 03:07 PM Local time: Jul 14, 2006, 09:07 PM #2 of 4
This soundtrack was really nice - I especially loved the opening theme. I love Kawai's work to, though I tend to find that his work isn't always very memorable, they are still beautiful to listen to. He also composed Ringu 1 & 2, Seven Swords and Nobunaga's Ambition Online Chapter of Hiryuu OST.

I haven't seen the anime, but this soundtrack is very catchy and beautiful. I couldn't find a bad track anywhere ^^

5/5

There's nowhere I can't reach.
-VII-
Wark!

Member 34603

Level 1.00

Oct 2009

Old Oct 11, 2009, 04:44 AM Local time: Oct 11, 2009, 05:44 PM #3 of 4
Does anyone still have the OST? I've been searching for days now. It seems like most links are either dead or there isn't anymore seeds.

Sorry that I had to bump this thread back up.. ):

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Oct 11, 2009, 05:11 AM #4 of 4
I second this as well. Never knew they had an AST..

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [] Fate-stay night A.OST [GNCA-1093]