Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Black-Gain Commercial (re-visioned)

jh20001
Wark!

Member 32871

Level 2.50

Feb 2009

Old Aug 5, 2013, 07:55 PM #1 of 1
Black-Gain Commercial (re-visioned)

We finally derailed from those animated cow videos and jumped back into skits now that we are growing in both gear and members.

In our come back we have re-visioned, re-shot, re-edited and re-published one of our original videos! Four years later, we bring you what Black-Gain was really supposed to look like.

YouTube Video

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Black-Gain Commercial (re-visioned)