Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Rad dreams go here

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Feb 15, 2011, 10:49 PM #1 of 8
Rad dreams go here

I had a few recently but I can't remember any of them. But I promised chz that I'd report on the next rad one that I have, so I'm putting this here so I don't forget.

Oh, uh, you can post yours too.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Feb 18, 2011, 09:50 AM 1 #2 of 8
Okay so last night I dreamt of this.

I think that's rad enough to qualify but I'll abide your ruling chz.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by Sarag; Feb 18, 2011 at 09:58 AM.
Wall Feces
Holy Cow! What Happened!

Member 493

Level 46.34

Mar 2006

Old Feb 18, 2011, 12:46 PM 1 #3 of 8
I posted this on facebook to Thud recently but I'll rephrase it here:

I had a dream about Thud, Puck, Thud (the dog), Term, Tawnee, and a few others I can't remember. We were all sitting around and talking about how we escaped a burning building in NYC. Then I woke up, and shortly after I fell back asleep, and this time I dreamt about the actual escape from the burning building, but we were discussing what we did to escape (like in the last dream) in order to escape this time. It was like we went back in time to re-escape the building. It was stupid (and scary). We survived by hiding under a bed while Puck built a ladder, both of which apparently are impervious to fire. While climbing down the ladder, I asked Tawnee to get my phone and wallet for me. I felt like a dick, but he survived so it was okay, plus I had my phone and wallet now! Then when we all got out of the building, Thud suddenly burst into flames, so I rolled her around on the ground and saved her life. Thud the dog was still ugly, even in my dreams.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Shorty
21. Arch of the Warrior Maidens

Member 2028

Level 30.81

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2011, 08:45 AM Local time: Aug 3, 2011, 06:45 AM #4 of 8
Sounds like a good short movie.

I always have weird dreams; been seeing a lot of getting into car accidents lately.

My favorite is still Sprout and I frantically looking for people on 5th ave in NYC with a baby strapped to his ankle.

Most amazing jew boots
Shorty
21. Arch of the Warrior Maidens

Member 2028

Level 30.81

Mar 2006

Old Aug 23, 2011, 04:11 AM Local time: Aug 23, 2011, 02:11 AM #5 of 8
Aww fuck I just woke up with a bloody nose and it's still only 2am

So I just had this weird dream. This guy Rob I work with submitted a picture of this golf course and said, that we were going to compete. Each of us stood like on one side of a castle (wtf) and a ninja (wtf) was going to do the first shot. What I soon discovered, is that Rob had cheated his course into like a weird infinite loop where as long as you were able to hit the course just right, you'd get a whole in One.

So I discovering this like on the mornIng of the competition, come up with a counter proposal. I say, "okay Rob, since you were so kind to provide us with the course, I will provide the ninjas, but i only have 2000 of them. So since we're doing his for fun anyways and it's only this one hole, how about we change up he rules? Each of us takes turns with one ninja trying for a hole in one, and if our ninja does, we use another nnja to try again. The person who use up the most ninjas win."

So long story short, I won because I had calculated out the course mathematically on a computer and programmed my ninjas on a prone Tory shot course, only variance being the angle/direction of the shot. I programmed Rob's ninjas tobe more "human". By the time he used his third ninja to make a shot that worked, I had already figured out the perfect trajectory, and the next ninja I used and onward had all made hole-in-ones, winning me the game with a 1997:3 score against Rob. At the momen the last ninja had made its shot, I woke up rubbing the side of my nose because I felt something wet trickle down into my throat. Half asleep, I reached over to my nightstand to get some tissue, blew my nose and woke up (like mentally awake) discovering a pool of blood on said tissue.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by Shorty; Aug 23, 2011 at 04:15 AM.
Philia
Minecraft Chocobo

Member 212

Level 29.20

Mar 2006

Old Sep 3, 2011, 01:59 PM 1 #6 of 8
I had a nightmare this morning.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

ETC

:shudders:

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Sep 4, 2011, 05:17 AM Local time: Sep 4, 2011, 10:17 AM #7 of 8
This morning I woke up halfway through explaining to someone how to set up a game of solitare which somehow equated to the placement of incrementally-sized fish/squid in an aquarium that morphed from the cards I was initially using. Also doing a driving test in one of these that turned into an escape attempt, foiled by some big bald burly bouncer-type bloke in a blue pinstripe suit who just stuck his foot out and stopped the car. And going to a theatre on a school trip with friends, taking some unknown drug and losing one of them who went mental, resulting in me wandering random country lanes for hours searching for them (I think they were floating when I found them).

FELIPE NO
Aardark
Combustion or something and so on, fuck it

Member 10

Level 40.02

Feb 2006

Old Aug 16, 2015, 05:39 PM Local time: Aug 17, 2015, 12:39 AM #8 of 8
You're my dream.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Nothing wrong with not being strong
Nothing says we need to beat what's wrong
Nothing manmade remains made long
That's a debt we can't back out of

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Rad dreams go here