Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Is it just me or has KFC got really bad recently?

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Apr 30, 2006, 03:15 PM Local time: Apr 30, 2006, 01:15 PM #26 of 56
Knowing how the popcorn chicken is made just well..disturbs me now...

There's nowhere I can't reach.
vuigun
meh moo.

Member 361

Level 26.66

Mar 2006

Old Apr 30, 2006, 03:18 PM Local time: Apr 30, 2006, 03:18 PM #27 of 56
Hey Slash, How is it made? Mark it as spoilers because I'm sure some people won't be able to handle it. ;_;

Double Post:
Why hasn't anyone told me how they make their popcorn chicken?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by vuigun; Apr 30, 2006 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Apr 30, 2006, 09:59 PM Local time: Apr 30, 2006, 07:59 PM #28 of 56
This is a spoiler..that will probably spoil your meal
Spoiler:

Well...Any chicken that isn't used at the end of the night is saved to get de-boned and then is basically saved for 2 months in a freezer

Most amazing jew boots
Night Phoenix
The Last Great Hopeā„¢

Member 668

Level 20.50

Mar 2006

Old Apr 30, 2006, 11:22 PM Local time: Apr 30, 2006, 11:22 PM #29 of 56
KFC has fallen off. Luckily here in my part of Texas we got Williams Chicken, Chicken Express, and of course, Church's. At all three places, 10 bucks gets me enough to feed a studio full of hungry, weeded out rappers whereas at KFC, it'd barely get me a 8 piece box of chicken.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Arainach
Sensors indicate an Ancient Civilization

Member 1200

Level 26.94

Mar 2006

Old Apr 30, 2006, 11:37 PM #30 of 56
Their overall quality has declined, I agree. The Original Recipe's still decent around here, however.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Kaleb.G
Kaleb Grace

Member 13

Level 43.47

Feb 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 02:22 AM Local time: Apr 30, 2006, 11:22 PM #31 of 56
I admit I haven't had KFC for quite some time, but if it has really gotten this bad, I'm just going to steer clear of it.

FELIPE NO
vuigun
meh moo.

Member 361

Level 26.66

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 04:10 PM Local time: May 1, 2006, 04:10 PM #32 of 56
Originally Posted by Slash
This is a spoiler..that will probably spoil your meal
Spoiler:

Well...Any chicken that isn't used at the end of the night is saved to get de-boned and then is basically saved for 2 months in a freezer
And that's when soniclover decided to stop eating popcorn chicken.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Ascendancy
I'm a second year student!

Member 1628

Level 9.05

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 05:18 PM Local time: May 1, 2006, 10:18 PM #33 of 56
KFC over here in the UK seems to be ok still. Sure the price has gone up over the years, but it's still nice.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Spike
Good Chocobo

Member 642

Level 17.36

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 07:18 PM Local time: May 1, 2006, 05:18 PM #34 of 56
Jack in the Box and In n Out Burger are the only good ones. Too bad they're only here in the West Coast (there may be some Jack in the Box places in New England too) and the rest of the country doesn't know their greatness.

Zio
I'm so cool, I got my own castle.

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 07:37 PM Local time: May 1, 2006, 07:37 PM #35 of 56
Originally Posted by soniclover
No! It's Hormones I tell you.

Everytime I eat at KFC, I think of how the chickens were probably injected with hormones so the chicken you're eating could be so big.

It's very saddening ;_;

Then you better go fucking bitch to your supermarkets, want to know why? Cause of two reasons. It'd be against the law to sell chicken without telling you it was injected with hormones. SECOND, I work at a KFC, we order from Sysco and Lion Hart's meat. And guess what? They deliever to Wallmart, Pick N Save and etc. So, there. It isn't injected, I'm sick of people saying this over and over.

Everyone gets thier meat from the same sources, rather it be Sysco or not.

Anyway, I haven't noticed any difference but maybe it's just me. Popeye's breading sucks like mentioned before, I hate it. I think it's probaly just the place near you that sucks cause here in my city they are good but then again if your managers are shitty or the workers are then or course it's going to suck.

It's kinda like Burger King, at times thier Whoppers and fries just kick ass but at times they just suck.

EDIT:

And yes, we do debone our chicken, freeze BUT we use it the next day for popcorn chicken. We make sure the temps are always good, nothing spoils and etc. I think you guys are worrying too much. Safety and sanitation is always high prioity, atleast for me. I should know, I'm going to a tech school for assoiciates degree in culinary arts(and yes I know KFC isn't really art but hey, being trained and work for them is good reputation much like McDonalds.).

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Zio
Heh, heh, heh. Now, now. That's the expression I want to see! A face filled with pain and anguish, begging fearfully for help, a face quivering with anger! Go, on! Get angry! Suffer! Be sad! That would truly be the ultimate offering to me and my great god!

Last edited by Zio; May 1, 2006 at 07:40 PM.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 08:46 PM Local time: May 1, 2006, 06:46 PM #36 of 56
Originally Posted by Zio
Then you better go fucking bitch to your supermarkets, want to know why? Cause of two reasons. It'd be against the law to sell chicken without telling you it was injected with hormones. SECOND, I work at a KFC, we order from Sysco and Lion Hart's meat. And guess what? They deliever to Wallmart, Pick N Save and etc. So, there. It isn't injected, I'm sick of people saying this over and over.

Anyway, I haven't noticed any difference but maybe it's just me. Popeye's breading sucks like mentioned before, I hate it. I think it's probaly just the place near you that sucks cause here in my city they are good but then again if your managers are shitty or the workers are then or course it's going to suck.

It's kinda like Burger King, at times thier Whoppers and fries just kick ass but at times they just suck.

EDIT:

And yes, we do debone our chicken, freeze BUT we use it the next day for popcorn chicken. We make sure the temps are always good, nothing spoils and etc. I think you guys are worrying too much. Safety and sanitation is always high prioity, atleast for me. I should know, I'm going to a tech school for assoiciates degree in culinary arts(and yes I know KFC isn't really art but hey, being trained and work for them is good reputation much like McDonalds.).

I'm glad you make sure that sanitation is a high priority for you but when I'm able to watch people who work there leave the bathroom and then come back to work and NOT wash their hands, I lose faith in humanity...

How ya doing, buddy?
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 08:48 PM Local time: May 1, 2006, 08:48 PM #37 of 56
Originally Posted by Slash
I'm glad you make sure that sanitation is a high priority for you but when I'm able to watch people who work there leave the bathroom and then come back to work and NOT wash their hands, I lose faith in humanity...
Yeah but I loose faith when people don't tell the manager, I'm the manager at my place and I've talked to my boss and have let go people for doing that. Mainly cause not only it's unsanitary but as well can get people very sick and the place in trouble.

Second, there is two hand wash stations. One inside the bathroom and one in the back. Either way those hands are getting washed, rather once or twice. I always wash my hands then when I get in the back wash my hands again.

Trust me.

Originally Posted by Zio
Heh, heh, heh. Now, now. That's the expression I want to see! A face filled with pain and anguish, begging fearfully for help, a face quivering with anger! Go, on! Get angry! Suffer! Be sad! That would truly be the ultimate offering to me and my great god!
kat
HUR HUR HUR

Member 152

Level 21.54

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 09:23 PM Local time: May 1, 2006, 07:23 PM #38 of 56
Maybe it's just me but it seems like Northern California fast food areas suck more and are more expensive than Southern California's.

That probably explains why there are more fatties in LA. The KFC I went to down in my hometown was delicious and I could eat there everyday if I wanted to die before I was 25.

Rockgamer
(OH CRAP. IT'S THE DUKE)

Member 370

Level 43.75

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 09:41 PM Local time: May 1, 2006, 08:41 PM #39 of 56
Originally Posted by Spike
Jack in the Box and In n Out Burger are the only good ones. Too bad they're only here in the West Coast (there may be some Jack in the Box places in New England too) and the rest of the country doesn't know their greatness.
Sorry to break the news to you, but there are Jack in the Box restaurants all over the country, not just in the places you mentioned.

And what the hell do they have to do with chicken anyway?

FELIPE NO
DarkMageOzzie
Chief Strategist

Member 4144

Level 22.75

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 10:24 PM #40 of 56
Originally Posted by Zio

EDIT:

That's good to hear, but like I said the one closest to me the bread his horribley stale if you get a sandwhich. It's hard as a rock, my guess is they leave the bag or whatever the bread is in open all the time because they're too lazy to open it whenever they need to make a sandwhich.

I have to go out of my way to a KFC that's further away if I want the possibility of food that isn't crap.

Last edited by DarkMageOzzie; May 2, 2006 at 01:23 PM.
nazpyro
Pacman

Member 41

Level 38.30

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 10:26 PM Local time: May 1, 2006, 08:26 PM #41 of 56
Originally Posted by RockgamerXIII
Sorry to break the news to you, but there are Jack in the Box restaurants all over the country, not just in the places you mentioned.

And what the hell do they have to do with chicken anyway?
I haven't seen a Jack in the Box at all in my state. I did only see them when I go to Cali, so I assumed it was a West Coast thang. I guess they have it there in Texas too.

waka waka

sanemonkey ā€¢ twitter ā€¢ last.fm ā€¢ gfw ā€¢ backlog ā€¢ youtube ā€¢ xbox
Rockgamer
(OH CRAP. IT'S THE DUKE)

Member 370

Level 43.75

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 10:31 PM Local time: May 1, 2006, 09:31 PM #42 of 56
Originally Posted by nazpyro
I haven't seen a Jack in the Box at all in my state. I did only see them when I go to Cali, so I assumed it was a West Coast thang. I guess they have it there in Texas too.
I looked at their website, and it seems they're not in every state, but only about a third of them. I just thought they were everywhere, especially with all the locations they have here.

CLOudkiller
Slacker Extraoridinaire

Member 686

Level 14.87

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 11:09 PM #43 of 56
Nah man, its not just you. On the flipside we do have a Chick-fil-a here and a Mrs. Winner near where I live. As for KFC, I gave up on them a loooooong time ago ever since they gave less for our bucks.

Most amazing jew boots
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 11:18 PM Local time: May 1, 2006, 11:18 PM #44 of 56
Chick-fil-a is awesome but expensive sadly atleast to me.

Dark: I get really anal about sanitation, quality and etc. Because the fact that is everyone hates or get one bad meal, that means no returning custermers then you lose your bussiness.

Not to mention I get pissed when you have people picketing outside your place saying that we use hormones when we don't. Cause if we had hormone meat, we would have to say, hey we INJECT OUR CHICKENS.

Besides since we order from Lion Hart's meat and as well Sysco. You'd have to go around to Walmart, Pick N Save and etc cause they get the same chickens we do.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Originally Posted by Zio
vuigun
meh moo.

Member 361

Level 26.66

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 11:28 PM Local time: May 1, 2006, 11:28 PM #45 of 56
Originally Posted by Zio
Cause if we had hormone meat, we would have to say, hey we INJECT OUR CHICKENS.
Well, that's good to know. I can put one of my fears to rest.

Now to take care of that spider problem.

CLOudkiller
Slacker Extraoridinaire

Member 686

Level 14.87

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 11:30 PM #46 of 56
Sorry but spider isn't our specialty.. but netherless if KFC goes bad there's always like 6 other Fast Food resturant to go to.

vuigun
meh moo.

Member 361

Level 26.66

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 11:59 PM Local time: May 1, 2006, 11:59 PM #47 of 56
Originally Posted by CLOudkiller
Sorry but spider isn't our specialty..
KFC loses 5 tasty points

[Quote]if KFC goes bad there's always like 6 other Fast Food resturant to go to.[/Qyote]

Well...not exactly. Every fast food joint is decreasing in value. I can't even go to White Castle and get a good burger. Instead a get this meat on a soggy bun. And the other places aren't looking any better. Especially Steak N' Shake.

Most amazing jew boots
Dullenplain
Life @ 45RPM

Member 2299

Level 38.16

Mar 2006

Old May 2, 2006, 12:39 AM Local time: May 1, 2006, 11:39 PM #48 of 56
Not a big fan of fried chicken. However, KFC has certainly gone downhill in quality over time. Their glory days when they introduced their own pot pies are long past.

Now, I go to Popeye's for my fried chicken. They've improved for a while, although they still retain their over-greasyness. One bite of their crispy chicken and your mouth is filled with oil.

Okay, that's an exaggeration but it's still pretty damn greasy.

Classic J-Pop Volume 31
Add your location here at the ------> GFF Members Geographic Database
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old May 2, 2006, 01:43 AM Local time: May 2, 2006, 01:43 AM #49 of 56
Originally Posted by soniclover
Well, that's good to know. I can put one of my fears to rest.

Now to take care of that spider problem.

There is no spider problem either. I think your just full of hallocinations. Once again, if there is any problem with meat being injected, anything wrong with it and it still got by everyone including the inspecters/managers not only at the resturant but as well at sysco and etc. Then it was Sysco's fault really.

Originally Posted by Zio
CLOudkiller
Slacker Extraoridinaire

Member 686

Level 14.87

Mar 2006

Old May 2, 2006, 12:26 PM #50 of 56
[QUOTE=soniclover]KFC loses 5 tasty points

Quote:
if KFC goes bad there's always like 6 other Fast Food resturant to go to.[/Qyote]

Well...not exactly. Every fast food joint is decreasing in value. I can't even go to White Castle and get a good burger. Instead a get this meat on a soggy bun. And the other places aren't looking any better. Especially Steak N' Shake.
Well, if you have the muchies it doesn't matter then. You are right about teh decreasing values of Fast food resturant though.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Is it just me or has KFC got really bad recently?