Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[General Discussion] Pop-Tarts

I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Sep 30, 2011, 07:37 PM #1 of 5
I used to like poptarts to a degree, but never as breakfast - only as a treat. I much prefer the homemade poptarts these days. With Nutella. Oh my god. So good.

I always wanted Fruit by the Foot. I was totally not allowed to have it. My father wasn't big on packaged food, let alone high-sugar content foods that would send my sister and I into a sugar frenzy.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > [General Discussion] Pop-Tarts