Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[General Discussion] Your favorite breakfast THING

Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Aug 31, 2011, 12:21 PM Local time: Aug 31, 2011, 05:21 PM #1 of 27
I never used to eat breakfast, maybe a glass of milk or something, but since college/uni I've started making sure I at least get some fruit if I'm in a hurry. Usual stuff is muesli with some added fruit, either fresh or dried, with semi skimmed. I'm also partial to lightly buttered toast with marmite. By far the best breakfast I have ever had was eggs benedict using some home-cured bacon, but I couldn't eat that everyday even if I had the time/money to cook it. I've had some pretty awesome fry-ups recently too but asides health reasons it just throws my hunger off-kilter for the rest of the day.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > [General Discussion] Your favorite breakfast THING