Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Unusual Snacks

Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Aug 17, 2010, 01:11 PM Local time: Aug 17, 2010, 06:11 PM #1 of 22
I used to eat powdered cup-a-soup with the tiniest bit of mayo, smothered in balsamic vinegar. Not sure what was up with that, it wasn't particularly pleasant either.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Bernard Black

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Aug 26, 2010, 03:47 PM Local time: Aug 26, 2010, 08:47 PM #2 of 22
It wasn't the greatest

I thought of another too actually, I used to eat frozen peas as well.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Bernard Black

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Oct 19, 2010, 05:42 PM Local time: Oct 19, 2010, 10:42 PM #3 of 22
.... holy Moses that sounds atrocious.

Although, i guess i shouldn't talk. Salsa and Oreos was a vice of mine for a few years. I probably would still be down if Oreos weren't on the chopping block when it came time for me to trim my diet to fit financial costs.

Also, BB, how do you reconcile your last post the the post you just made in the picky eating thread?
For some reason, peas seemed to lose 20% of their awesomeness for every minute boiled. No more though! I have had a wondrous maturing of my pallet

Salsa and Oreos sounds... counfusing! But then on a similar vein a friend and I did try dipping Galaxy chocolate into a sweet chili and tomato pesto one day and it was bloody gorgeous. Admittedly we had spent the day thoroughly baked, but I'd still recommend it

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Unusual Snacks