Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Top 5 world's HEALTHIEST meal.

Minion
Retainer

Member 21

Level 28.54

Feb 2006

Old Mar 31, 2006, 06:31 PM #51 of 65
Kimchi
Sup GFF faggots, who can't handle shit?

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 31, 2006, 06:39 PM #52 of 65
Bullshit, no information how that bullshit is better then things I posted. Stop posting, you are just wasting perfectly good spaces on my thread.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Minion
Retainer

Member 21

Level 28.54

Feb 2006

Old Mar 31, 2006, 06:45 PM #53 of 65
Hah, okay dude. What kind of information were you looking for? Did you notice that the guy in that first link is an M.D. who graduated from Harvard medical school and was on the cover of Time magazine a few months ago?

I was speaking idiomatically.
Kimchi

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 31, 2006, 06:49 PM #54 of 65
Hah, stop avoding my facts.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Minion
Retainer

Member 21

Level 28.54

Feb 2006

Old Mar 31, 2006, 07:17 PM #55 of 65
You are quite the character.

FELIPE NO
Kalamiäs
Wark!

Member 1858

Level 1.60

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 07:39 AM #56 of 65
Why on earth is yogurt so überhealthy? Soured milk is the king! Atleast according to Fineli: http://www.fineli.fi/index.php?lang=en

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Kimchi

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 08:28 AM #57 of 65
Go to hell. You prob didn't read all of my things I posted including fucking links.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Blackbord
Banned

Member 4342

Level 5.82

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 08:32 AM Local time: Apr 1, 2006, 07:32 AM #58 of 65
Holy snap. This is probably the nastiest food thread ever. :sick:

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 09:40 AM #59 of 65
What's nasty, except kimchee? All of the foods listed here are pretty delicious, if you ask me.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
SemperFidelis
Good Chocobo

Member 555

Level 18.44

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 11:57 AM #60 of 65
You two have to stop arguing about which food is healthier. The truth is that all those foods you both listed are excellent for a rich and varied diet.

How ya doing, buddy?
"We Stole the Eagle from the Air Force, the Anchor from the Navy, and the Rope from the Army. On the seventh day, while God rested, we over-ran his perimeter and stole the globe, and we've been running the show ever since. We live like soldiers, talk like sailors, and slap the hell out of both of them. WARRIORS BY DAY, LOVERS BY NIGHT, PROFESSIONALS BY CHOICE, AND MARINES BY THE GRACE OF GOD."
BlueMikey
TREAT?!?

Member 12

Level 35.70

Feb 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 12:15 PM Local time: Apr 1, 2006, 10:15 AM #61 of 65
My fiancee is a med school student here at Arizona and she will be taking a rotation next year in Dr. Weil's Integrative Medicine Clinic. According to her, Dr. Weil's next book will say that there are only certain types of fishes you can eat anymore because studies are saying that too many types of fish anymore are contaminated. But that if you want to be as healthy as possible, a meal of fish and broccoli is the way to go.

He also recommends toasted sesame oil over olive.

I was speaking idiomatically.
and Brandy does her best to understand
Hello_Kitty
Chocobo

Member 291

Level 11.58

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 04:24 PM Local time: Apr 1, 2006, 11:24 PM #62 of 65
Originally Posted by Taegueki
Bullshit, no information how that bullshit is better then things I posted. Stop posting, you are just wasting perfectly good spaces on my thread.
although i don't deny the 5 meals are good for health, the links you posted are nowhere certified by any scientific study so they're just articles on health.com or whatever random health website

or i didn't find the study certification on the pages

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Tiptoe down To the holy places
Where you going now Don't turn around

Minion
Retainer

Member 21

Level 28.54

Feb 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 09:43 PM #63 of 65
Quote:
He also recommends toasted sesame oil over olive.
I think he recommends it as an alternative, but not necessary as something better.

Dr. Weil is one of my heros. I've read as much of his stuff as I can get my hands on and he's my primary source for health and nutrition info. Hopefully people will start listening to him.

FELIPE NO
BlueMikey
TREAT?!?

Member 12

Level 35.70

Feb 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 12:31 AM Local time: Apr 1, 2006, 10:31 PM #64 of 65
Originally Posted by http://www.drweil.com/u/Page/Pantry/
Oils
Toasted-sesame oil and olive oil are essential for sautéing and adding flavor and texture to a dish. Grapeseed and walnut oil are optional but good to have for salad dressings and for sautéing, particularly grapeseed because of its high smoke threshold. Note that we always call for toasted-sesame oil, which is the Asian variety but it is readily available these days in supermarkets. Store oils in a cool, dark place and don't buy more than you can use up in a month or so.
So, not really a reason for it? I dunno, I have only read one of his books and it wasn't really about this stuff. I'm planning to work on eating more like he recommends in his books. Seems like a very positive direction over anything else.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
and Brandy does her best to understand
Minion
Retainer

Member 21

Level 28.54

Feb 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 12:42 AM #65 of 65
The funny thing is that in his recipes (the ones I've read) and all his other articles, he always mentions olive oil. Maybe he recently changed his mind.

His latest book covers basically his entire philosophy. Half of the book is spent on explaining exactly why we die, which is a nice wake up call for the overindulgent types and smokers whose mantra is "you're gonna die anyway." It's more about the quality of life and what he called "compression of morbidity." Basically, the idea is to be perfectly functional until your 90 something and then get sick and die in about a week.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Top 5 world's HEALTHIEST meal.