Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

It's all about the spice

Fatt
When the moon hits your eye...

Member 238

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 03:50 PM Local time: Mar 2, 2006, 03:50 PM #1 of 18
It's all about the spice

I looove hot sauce. On my eggs, on my burrito, on my pizza, in my spaghetti, I put it on at least half of what I eat. I even have a bottle at my job for when I have to work long hours and I have to resort to fast food. Besides that, I have recently taken a new liking to onion salt, and seasoned salt has always been up there.

So now it is your turn. What is your favorite spice? What is that special something that brings out the flavor in your foods? What do you use it on?

Most amazing jew boots
TRZD
i'm rappity rappin'

Member 391

Level 9.35

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 05:27 PM Local time: Mar 2, 2006, 11:27 PM #2 of 18
I always add basil and mixed herbs to pasta sauces and other tomato dishes, and paprika to curry dishes. I don't like hot spices, but mild ones are good for adding flavour.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
rocketdog
formerly known as Green

Member 483

Level 23.92

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 05:52 PM #3 of 18
ADOBO ON CHICKEN booyea... just put some on a chicken. roast that .. and u got a fine tasting morsel. very ez to make too

Most amazing jew boots
peeack
Good Chocobo

Member 443

Level 18.79

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 06:44 PM Local time: Mar 3, 2006, 09:44 AM #4 of 18
This isn't the media centre. Even though astral projection are pretty cool, unless ofcourse they sampled that from another source I'm unaware of.

In regards to the topic, it's bit hard to answer really. Use what ever spice(s) that go with the particular dish you're preparing :]

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Jiraiya
Out Of The Blue

Member 486

Level 10.08

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 06:47 PM #5 of 18
Im very fond of Franks Red Hot, just the right amount of heat with the tang. It isnt blind heat like Tabasco. I usually put Franks on just about everything, chicken, pizza, pasta, rice, ramen noodles.

My four best friends though are salt, pepper, garlic salt and onion salt. Lots of salts but trust me. Put those four on a burger and it is absolutely amazing. Everytime I dont know what to season with I always resort back to those four.

I was speaking idiomatically.
JazzFlight
Super Furry Animal

Member 17

Level 29.62

Feb 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 06:51 PM #6 of 18
Recently, I've been having A1 steak sauce if I happen to be having steak/chicken/pork. It's so deliciously tangy that I eat the meat FOR the sauce, instead of the other way round.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Rydia
ambitious

Member 22

Level 30.86

Feb 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 07:20 PM Local time: Mar 2, 2006, 04:20 PM #7 of 18
Lemon pepper and garlic powder tend to help out whatever I may be cooking. I never forget to add those spices.

FELIPE NO
Fatt
When the moon hits your eye...

Member 238

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 07:21 PM Local time: Mar 2, 2006, 07:21 PM #8 of 18
Jiraiya, I salute you! We seem to share the same taste.

Frank's Red Hot is great for an all-around good hot sauce, but I also like wasabe, and when I eat Korean, I love homecooked kimchi!

Most amazing jew boots
Rikimaru
Resident Ninja Always Kicking Arse!

Member 648

Level 10.84

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 07:41 PM Local time: Mar 2, 2006, 07:41 PM #9 of 18
You want spice? You need to eat a lot of Cajun/Creole food like jambalaya or gumbo. They are very excellent. I tried cooking them, but the people in our home do not like spicy food, too bad!!

Cajun/Creole food is also excellent during let since seafood can be used a lot.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
doodle
fingertips

Member 579

Level 12.39

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 08:25 PM #10 of 18
I eat a plate of beans and rice every day for lunch, and I usually dump about 1/3 of a bottle of Texas Pete onto them every time. Burns my mouth like crazy afterwards, but it's worth it for the spicy experience.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Klondike
Small Time

Member 1186

Level 12.83

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 01:31 PM #11 of 18
With very few exceptions I like my food with no condiments, no cheese, no ketchup, no mustard, no mayonnaise, no lettuce, no spies of any kind, and most of all no sauces of any kind. Except apple sauce, but that almost always works better as a standalone.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
wishfire
#27E3FF

Member 996

Level 12.17

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 03:04 PM Local time: Mar 3, 2006, 02:04 PM #12 of 18
My father's side of the family is half Cajun, so I tend to actually lean towards spicy foods quite often, and tend to blast on the tobasco with a fair amount of dishes. I've always been one to like it when I can suddenly breathe again with the flu and my lips are burning.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
CLOudkiller
Slacker Extraoridinaire

Member 686

Level 14.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 03:14 PM #13 of 18
Quote:
I looove hot sauce. On my eggs, on my burrito, on my pizza, in my spaghetti, I put it on at least half of what I eat. I even have a bottle at my job for when I have to work long hours and I have to resort to fast food. Besides that, I have recently taken a new liking to onion salt, and seasoned salt has always been up there.

So now it is your turn. What is your favorite spice? What is that special something that brings out the flavor in your foods? What do you use it on?
You're just like me brother!! As always, my meat will not be done without Lemon and Pepper. Don't know why but those two go so well together.. Maybe I'm not supposed to know...

I was speaking idiomatically.
doodle
fingertips

Member 579

Level 12.39

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 03:34 PM #14 of 18
Originally Posted by Klondike
With very few exceptions I like my food with no condiments, no cheese, no ketchup, no mustard, no mayonnaise, no lettuce, no spies of any kind, and most of all no sauces of any kind. Except apple sauce, but that almost always works better as a standalone.
That's probably because you're a supertaster - you've got more tastebuds than the average human.

Go here for more info: BBC Supertaster Article

How ya doing, buddy?
Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 03:38 PM #15 of 18
I love habanero sauce. I put it on all kinds of things: scrambled eggs, greens, tacos, hamburgers, french fries, you name it. I also LOVE this stuff called Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning.

It's sort of hard to find, but it's basically spicy, garlicky salt. I love to put it in my soups and on french fries. I truly don't think I could live without it. I have two or three containers of it at home and one at work.

FELIPE NO
JackTheRipper
fuck

Member 1296

Level 19.17

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 03:38 PM #16 of 18
True this. I add spice to everything. When I get a pizza, I'll put on the garlic powder, the red peppers, oregano, everything. Same with everything else. If there is a spice/sauce to put on it, I'll put it on.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
majario
Arin=Sexy+Magic=Super Pangya!

Member 140

Level 21.84

Mar 2006

Old Mar 10, 2006, 05:20 PM #17 of 18
I use something called Adobo. It's an all purpose seasoning so I use it on practically everything from ramen noodles, white popcorn, lettuce, any meat, fries, etc. When I need my food to be more flavorful I just add some Adobo.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > It's all about the spice