Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

"Wait a minute, I didn't order this... Whatever."
Closed Thread

Chaotic
Waltz of the Big Dogs

Member 633

Level 45.75

Mar 2006

Old May 18, 2006, 06:02 AM #1 of 2
"Wait a minute, I didn't order this... Whatever."

Ever have those moments where you order something at a resturant or a fast food joint and at the point of recieving your order, you get something that you didn't order?

Not meaning like it was wrong or anything, but like maybe an extra order of chicken nuggets or maybe a hamburger that was supposed to go to someone else.

I was at Fuddruckers the other week with my parents. We got our usual orders and my mom decided to get a caesar salad this time around. When they gave us the salad order, instead of just giving us the one we ordered, they gave us two insisting that we ordered two. When we looked on the check we only ordered one. So we ended up saving our burgers for lunch the next day.

So any moments for you people?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
JazzFlight
Super Furry Animal

Member 17

Level 29.62

Feb 2006

Old May 18, 2006, 06:12 AM #2 of 2
You mean like this thread right below your one?

Clos-ed.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > "Wait a minute, I didn't order this... Whatever."