Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[DS] Dragon Quest Nine: Protectors of the Sky [DS]
Closed Thread

Lukage
High Chocobo

Member 570

Level 40.69

Mar 2006

Old Dec 12, 2006, 12:54 PM Local time: Dec 12, 2006, 12:54 PM #1 of 4
Dragon Quest Nine: Protectors of the Sky [DS]

Quote:
The ninth entry in the acclaimed Dragon Quest series, Dragon Quest IX: Protectors of the Sky is boldly being developed as a portable game title. Dragon Quest 9 features an action-oriented battle system playable cooperatively by up to four players via Wi-Fi. The DS's dual screen setup is also put to use, with the top screen showing a map and the bottom screen housing all the action.
Images hotlinked from IGN

Glad to see it back with Nintendo, but I was hoping it to be a Wii title. Level 5 working on it again, so if you liked DQ8, you should be pleased!

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Lukage; Dec 12, 2006 at 01:05 PM.
cubed
Knock knock who's there? Me! I keel you!

Member 858

Level 27.57

Mar 2006

Old Dec 12, 2006, 01:02 PM #2 of 4
it's like the 3rd or 4th thread talking about it.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

---------------{ Currently playing }--
... Nothing.... really.

-----------------------{ Last rips }--
Trauma Center New Blood (Wii)
Trauma Center Second Opinion (Wii)
Planet Puzzle League (DS)

---{ Currently in ripping progress }--
Dragoneer's Aria (PSP)
Professor Layton and the Curious Village (DS)

-----------{ Other stuffs about me }--
My VGM Collection
(last update: mar. 03, 2008)

--------------------------------------
Lukage
High Chocobo

Member 570

Level 40.69

Mar 2006

Old Dec 12, 2006, 01:03 PM Local time: Dec 12, 2006, 01:03 PM #3 of 4
Originally Posted by cubed
it's like the 3rd or 4th thread talking about it.
It's a DS title. There are no threads in the Warp Room on this. Now there are. Excuse me for not looking in the wrong places for this.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Old Dec 12, 2006, 01:15 PM #4 of 4
There was one in Mario's Warp Room but it was merged with the one that had been created before it in RPG Forum.

Closing this thread. Although I tend to like having RPGs on Nintendo platforms to be in Mario's Warp Room because they tend to get swamped by PS2 RPGs over in RPG Forum the rule is that between the two forums if a thread is created first that's where it stays. However, I rarely ever see RPGs in this forum so that rule might be bypassed and those threads originating here could be being thrown over into RPG Forum. I just find that these two crowds don't always see eye to eye is all.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [DS] Dragon Quest Nine: Protectors of the Sky [DS]