Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Worst Soundtrack Ever!!

Chuckster
Put the nostalgia straight into my veins

Member 321

Level 37.00

Mar 2006

Old May 23, 2006, 12:51 AM #26 of 32
Originally Posted by eriol
Ogre Battle arranged is the worst crap in VGM ever. The first track introduce a british man singing like somekind of tokusatsu and most of the tracks dont cover any of Ogre Battle theme. I would give score 30/100 for this album.
I hope you're not talking about Ogre Battle: Grand Repeat -- or as I call it, the greatest orchestral arrangement album ever. You have to be talking about something else, otherwise you're clinically insane.

As for my worst: Rez. I thought I could enjoy any techno. I was wrong.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
eriol33
nunally vi brittania commands you...

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old May 23, 2006, 02:00 AM Local time: May 23, 2006, 02:00 PM #27 of 32
No, I dont think it's that one. I thought the title is "enterance" or something. RPGfan gives a good review to Grand Repeat and personally I'm looking for that album.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

None of that approaches this:
*censored for sake of signature size*
The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

Allow me to share a track from this CD. Here ya go.
I think he should have paid you .01¢ instead.
Argentis
RyuFAN

Member 4057

Level 31.90

Mar 2006

Old May 23, 2006, 04:32 AM Local time: May 23, 2006, 10:32 AM #28 of 32
The Ogre Battle Drama Album? Yeah that sucked :P
Ogre Battle Grand Repeat is amazing!!

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Goubot
Chocobo

Member 4134

Level 9.65

Mar 2006

Old May 23, 2006, 07:54 AM #29 of 32
Oh, the image album? Yeah, I would have wanted something more along the lines of Grand Repeat (which is actually mostly Tactics Ogre songs, as far as I know). The image album wasn't totally awful, but some of the arrangements made the original songs completely unrecognizeable for me.

Most amazing jew boots
kainlightwind
Good Chocobo

Member 120

Level 17.77

Mar 2006

Old May 23, 2006, 08:47 AM Local time: May 23, 2006, 07:47 AM #30 of 32
Marvel vs Capcom 2. Every time I play it and chose a character, I have to hear a woman singing "I wanna take ya for a ride." Ugh. Horrible HORRIBLE music. But the game itself was great!

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
DMK
NOTHING!

Member 5960

Level 22.35

Apr 2006

Old May 24, 2006, 06:58 AM Local time: May 24, 2006, 12:58 PM #31 of 32
Originally Posted by wartex
I have to say the Unreal 2 soundtrack.
Jeremy Soule is a really good composer, but his work on Unreal 2 absolutely utterly sucked. Not just compared to his other outstanding soundstracks but to music in general. It was just that bad. It sounded like some cheesey low budget score from an early 90's movie.
I don´t think Unreal 2 was that bad.
Okay it was no Morrowind or Medal of Honor, but it was listenable and was made by known Artist like
Jack Wall (Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Myst V: End of Ages)
Clint Bajakian (God of War, Monkey Island 2)
Crispin Hands (Need for Speed, Metroid Prime) and
Jeremy Soule (Morrowind. Icewind Dale)

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Worst Soundtrack Ever!!