Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] Terminator Salvation

Tagonist
The Age of Legends

Member 22583

Level 14.69

May 2007

Old Jul 17, 2008, 01:08 PM Local time: Jul 17, 2008, 08:08 PM #1 of 8
Terminator Salvation

Terminator Salvation trailers and video clips on Yahoo! Movies

BALE!
Jeez! How many MORE of my childhood heroes is he going to turn into awesome?

Okay. Beside that? ANOTHER Terminator, that sounds like (IMDB, mind you.) they're NOT attempting to make it into a 2 hour fanservice fest the way T3 was.
I really liked T3 as an old fashioned, rumbling action movie, and as I said, as a huge fanservice fest, riddled with self-referencial gags.

Salvation? Hopefully it's not as full of strange ideas as the series. I don't even know if the Series will be connected to the movie. Anyway. Good news.
I get something of a correct vibe from the movie.
Even if NEITHER Arnie nor Cameron have anything to do with it...

Jam it back in, in the dark.

These are the Books of Harrow
They are our doom and our salvation
Learn from them, or we will all perish
Karasu
... Boss. *broken rib*

Member 5720

Level 20.39

Apr 2006

Old Jul 17, 2008, 01:20 PM 1 #2 of 8
Well, the series is a complete joke. I'm hoping this film will be good, though the fact the director of Charlie's Angels is doing this film...I am a little worried. Like, i'm worried Cameron Diaz will just pop in the movie with her bigass smile and kill John Connor accidently.

How ya doing, buddy?
Andrew Evenstar
Save the Queen

Member 419

Level 23.33

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2008, 03:30 PM Local time: Jul 17, 2008, 12:30 PM #3 of 8
I hate that the rapper Common is in the film. I am a huge fan of his, but still.

I read everything on the wiki and this doesn't sound too promising except Christian Bale is in it.

Edit: I loved the first 3, and I do really want this movie to be good.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Biohazard Mercenaries

[Final Fantasy]
IV > VI > VIII > VII > IX > V > XII > X

Last edited by Andrew Evenstar; Jul 17, 2008 at 03:46 PM.
speculative
Hard to believe it was just 5 seasons...

Member 1399

Level 25.03

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2008, 04:12 PM Local time: Jul 17, 2008, 03:12 PM #4 of 8
Although the 2nd film is the most dramatically powerful, I enjoyed the 3rd film the most. I'm really looking forward to this new addition to the series. However, I can see it easily becoming yet another generic sci-fi military commando squad fighting monsters kind of story. As long as they don't butcher it in this way, I can't see it going too far off course. I would say Bale's acting is a little better than Conan's...

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little, and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there. Too much – the best of us is washed away…" - G'Kar
Matt
I gotta get my hand on those dragonballz!1

Member 923

Level 24.97

Mar 2006

Old Jul 25, 2008, 03:18 PM #5 of 8
Actually, it could be pretty cool to see the war between the humans and the machines for an entire film.
I heard they're even bringing back Michael Bien's character (Reese) and that it takes place before he was sent back in the first film.

I hope John makes a funny quip about his father in front of Reese, and Reese is all like "Yeah your dad is a douche." because he'd totally be talking about himself and not even know he called himself a douche! omgomgomgogmlololololol

I was speaking idiomatically.
Lord Jaroh
It's all about being a Newbie

Member 2072

Level 13.42

Mar 2006

Old Jul 30, 2008, 01:12 AM Local time: Jul 30, 2008, 01:12 AM #6 of 8
Is it true that they have murderized this series as well and are turning it PG-13? If so, then I have serious doubts it will live up to its predecessors (not that living up to 3 would be hard, but anyway...)

I dunno. I don't have high hopes for it, but hopefully I'm proven wrong.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Tagonist
The Age of Legends

Member 22583

Level 14.69

May 2007

Old Jul 30, 2008, 03:33 AM Local time: Jul 30, 2008, 10:33 AM #7 of 8
I somewhat doubt that.
After AvP was there really another big budget movie which attempted to bestrange its fans in this way...?
Also it seems this kind of rumor is pretty en vouge these days, so I'd take it with some grains of salt... Wherever you've got that from (where DO you've got that from?)

FELIPE NO

These are the Books of Harrow
They are our doom and our salvation
Learn from them, or we will all perish
Andrew Evenstar
Save the Queen

Member 419

Level 23.33

Mar 2006

Old Jul 30, 2008, 05:25 PM Local time: Jul 30, 2008, 02:25 PM #8 of 8
Is it true that they have murderized this series as well and are turning it PG-13? If so, then I have serious doubts it will live up to its predecessors (not that living up to 3 would be hard, but anyway...)

I dunno. I don't have high hopes for it, but hopefully I'm proven wrong.
I read that PG13 rumor as well. I would hate if they did that. I used to be scared of T1 when I was really young. That film was great.

T3 was not the best movie, but pretty solid IMO. If this was as good as that, I guess I would be satisfied.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Biohazard Mercenaries

[Final Fantasy]
IV > VI > VIII > VII > IX > V > XII > X

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] Terminator Salvation