Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

View Poll Results: Does Obama deserve the prize?
He got it through secret Illuminati engineering of world events. He is a Martian in disguise! 6 23.08%
I think he deserves it. 1 3.85%
His award mocks previous prize winners. 10 38.46%
I DON"T GIVE A FUCK NOW GIVE ME MY EPIC PALADIN GEAR 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Obama's Nobel Peace Prize... What's your take?

The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Oct 20, 2009, 11:28 PM 4 #1 of 25
You could arguably say that purely by keeping McCain out of the White House, Obama successfully prevented a war with Iran.

I would argue that telling the military to stop torturin' people is in fact conducive to world peace, but your mileage may vary.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Oct 21, 2009, 12:46 AM 1 #2 of 25
But by saying that, you would have to imply that in fact the U.S. citizens that voted for him should recieve the Nobel Peace Prize for bringing him into office, not Obama himself.
What is the president but an individual we select to represent the rest of us?

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Obama's Nobel Peace Prize... What's your take?