Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Selling - Post Your Own Sale!

Put Balls
i

Member 100

Level 26.08

Mar 2006

Old Apr 17, 2010, 02:10 PM Local time: Apr 17, 2010, 09:10 PM 1 #1 of 1
Selling - Post Your Own Sale!

There isn't really a place to sell anything on GamingForce yet. I know there are probably more general media all over the internetz to post whatever it is that you're selling, but I was thinking maybe an idea like this could be nice. At least you know the people you'll be dealing with.

So, if you are looking to buy, or trade, or just would be willing to sell (if price is right) some video game music albums, don't hesitate to post here. It's a thread for everyone. And for other information like how you can accept payments, and in what currency preferrably, and which is the country/state of your residence, which would give some idea about the cost of posting.

As an example, I'll post my own sale list that I'm maintaining at VGMDb. Don't be afraid to make offers or just questions, via PM preferrably. I can also post pictures of the items whenever needed. All soundtracks are original printings and in good condition.

Kishin's Sale:

Kishin's Album's for Sale - VGMdb

So, I live in Finland, and based on the one cd that I've already sent to Canada, overseas (and actually over borders also) shipping is about 3-5 euros ($7-8 USD) from here to Amerikkka. Payment would be through PayPal preferrably in euros, or from a Finnish bank account by bank transfer.

High biddings!

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Selling - Post Your Own Sale!