Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Issue with Style XP

DragoonKain
Titletown, USA

Member 144

Level 23.83

Mar 2006

Old Aug 9, 2006, 10:16 PM #1 of 6
Issue with Style XP

Often, when I reboot or shut down and start back up, my Windows theme reverts to Windows Classic instead of what I had applied.

This happened back when I had a much older Style XP version on a different computer, and is still doing it now. Is this a bug or is it supposed to do this?

I changed all the settings as well. I tried reapply theme at startup, etc. Still same issues.

How ya doing, buddy?
THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE YOUR 2008 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS.
Metal Sphere
It's Agrias time.

Member 84

Level 36.59

Mar 2006

Old Aug 9, 2006, 10:37 PM #2 of 6
Is there a reason why you're using Style XP (like transparency for taskbar/menus/etc) or do you not trust theme patchers? An easy solution to all this is to google UXT Theme patcher if you're only using it for visual styles.

Anyway, do you have anything else applied like icons via Style XP and do they return to normal? If you're selecting the reapply at startup and it's not doing so, maybe you need to reinstall it?

There's nowhere I can't reach.

The text is part of the image and the two squires aren't exactly even.
Void
i turn black thoughts to red

Member 6792

Level 11.90

May 2006

Old Aug 9, 2006, 11:25 PM #3 of 6
This happens once in a while with StyleXP... something I use as well.

I just got a new laptop with Windows Media Center Edition, and I tried installing my version of StyleXP on it. It said that it was not compatible with MCE but worked anyway, except whenever I rebooted it reverted back to the classic style.

That's until I updated it. Try updating it.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
The only way out is through.
DragoonKain
Titletown, USA

Member 144

Level 23.83

Mar 2006

Old Aug 9, 2006, 11:35 PM #4 of 6
How should I update it? Through Style XP or do you mean download the newest version?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE YOUR 2008 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS.
Void
i turn black thoughts to red

Member 6792

Level 11.90

May 2006

Old Aug 10, 2006, 12:16 AM #5 of 6
You can do it either way.

I was speaking idiomatically.
The only way out is through.
Roph
ヽ(ºДº)ノ

Member 63

Level 25.06

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2006, 02:03 AM Local time: Aug 10, 2006, 08:03 AM #6 of 6
If you want you could switch over to Windowblinds.

http://cw.slyph.org/sascha%20sex/wb5/ <-- the cracked version that actually works.

For skins, http://www.wincustomize.com/ has alot, or deviantART has a gallery for them.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Issue with Style XP