Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Food You Hate?

J-Man
Taller than a tree

Member 102

Level 23.11

Mar 2006

Old Mar 17, 2006, 04:04 PM Local time: Mar 17, 2006, 02:04 PM #76 of 76
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
Also, olives. I can not STAND any kind of olive at all, sadly.
I will second the hatred of olives. They taste rotten, even at the best of times. One of my friends loves green olives as if they were candy, and buys the massive jars of "massive" green olives. Some are as big as a golf ball....disgusting.

Also V8, for pretty much the same reason, unless there is a liberal amount of some kind of additive to make it tast like anything other than V8, or olives.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Food You Hate?