Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Question] The Gamingforce Game of the Year 2016: Now with microtransations - voting edition
Closed Thread

Old Feb 4, 2017, 11:43 AM 3 #1 of 20
Oh good I just checked and Nintendo Badge Arcade came out in 2015 and I even gave points to it for the GOTY 2015 thread. Well, ever since June I haven't started that application up. Not even to collect more Ashley or Nikki badges.

For you see...

Swapdoodle (3DS) - 40 points
...I get my Nikki fix on the resurrected form of Swapnote. Now with more ink! Up to four additional simultaneous colors in your notes! The best use of my money on Nintendo DLC this entire year. CHz draws triangles. Skills draws words. I copy things I find on the Internet. Abby draws herself sleeping. Q draws Abby sleeping. Term makes masterpieces. It's a free application (additional ink colors, more ink, and more note storage can be yours for a low price) and you probably have a 3DS and GFF friends. Get Swapdoodle already! It's GOTY 2016.

Overwatch (PC) - 30 points
Oh yeah Overwatch came out this year too. I played that game. I think mostly only that game. Yup. It's good. I like Winston. He's voiced by Crispin Freeman. I too enjoy peanut butter. Also Lucio is the best. I like to break it down.

Stardew Valley (PC) - 10 points
I smashed some rocks and I think I named my dog after Skills or something. Tried to woo the ladies and failed. I think I played it for 2 days maybe I dunno. It's got that Harvest Moon feel and I remember liking Harvest Moon. It also has mining and uhhh fishing and stuff. You can waste a lot of time in this work simulator. *thumbsup*

Honorable Mentions

Fairune 2 (3DS)
Looking over my picks from last year again... oh son of a bitch Fairune 2 came out last year and I didn't even know it. FUCK!

Pokemon Sun/Moon (3DS)
IT'S GOT CUTE OWLS! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! I didn't even play it but I've enjoyed all the new takes on Pokemon this game has invented.

Sorry I really didn't play much at all this year.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by FatsDomino; Feb 4, 2017 at 12:53 PM.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Question] The Gamingforce Game of the Year 2016: Now with microtransations - voting edition