Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Tournament] UEFA Euro 2008

OmagnusPrime
Flipping cups since 2014

Member 423

Level 39.65

Mar 2006

Old Jun 11, 2008, 04:00 PM Local time: Jun 11, 2008, 09:00 PM #76 of 208
Can't believe how close I came on that Portugal game score. Damn it.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jun 11, 2008, 04:12 PM Local time: Jun 11, 2008, 03:12 PM #77 of 208
Can't believe how close I came on that Portugal game score. Damn it.
94th minute, damnit. I won't hear your complaining.

I was speaking idiomatically.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

OmagnusPrime
Flipping cups since 2014

Member 423

Level 39.65

Mar 2006

Old Jun 11, 2008, 04:41 PM Local time: Jun 11, 2008, 09:41 PM #78 of 208
Ha ha, fair cop.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jun 11, 2008, 04:43 PM Local time: Jun 11, 2008, 03:43 PM #79 of 208
Fucking 3 point swing between Juan and I, too. 92 minutes into the game, and I'm up by 3. 94 minutes in, and he's up by 3. BAH!

Additional Spam:
*SIGH* Croatia? Really? Man, NONE of us saw that one coming. And if this Poland-Austria game ends 1-0, I'm going to feel guilty taking those points. It should be 4-1 for Austria if they had, you know, someone who could finish.

Edit:

What. WHAT. TWO STRAIGHT DAYS WHERE I GET ROBBED OF 3 POINTS IN THE 92nd MINUTE? WHAT THE HELL? Man, I've done something to piss off God.

FELIPE NO

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Last edited by No. Hard Pass.; Jun 12, 2008 at 03:38 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
Musharraf
So Call Me Maybe

Member 20

Level 52.53

Feb 2006

Old Jun 12, 2008, 04:18 PM Local time: Jun 12, 2008, 10:18 PM #80 of 208
Betting Game Sheet (Day 6)

Germany can be pretty lucky, although they lost, they only need one point against Austria on Monday to reach the quarter finals. They showed a terrible performance today nonetheless.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jun 12, 2008, 04:25 PM Local time: Jun 12, 2008, 03:25 PM #81 of 208
Unbe-fucking-lievable.

Six points gone in extra time in two days. Seriously, Juan. I'm coming for your knees, boy.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

surasshu
Stupid monkey!

Member 28

Level 31.10

Mar 2006

Old Jun 12, 2008, 04:47 PM Local time: Jun 12, 2008, 11:47 PM #82 of 208
Betting Game Sheet (Day 6)

Germany can be pretty lucky, although they lost, they only need one point against Austria on Monday to reach the quarter finals. They showed a terrible performance today nonetheless.
Germany is pathetic. I was astonished to discover that the British commentators considered Germany top pick for the title. Have they not seen Germany play at the World Cup? Did they never see them play a qualifyer or a friendly match? This didn't come as such a huge surprise to me, their defense is a shambles.

Two shady decisions by the officials in the match of Poland vs. Austria, so I think it about evens out. The Poland goal was offside by a mile, and the penalty was strange, cause that kinda stuff happens literally every corner and every free kick. Austria seems to be a bit unlucky in these games so far, they deserve better really for the way they play.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Clamjouster
Get it together!

Member 53

Level 17.41

Mar 2006

Old Jun 12, 2008, 05:44 PM Local time: Jun 12, 2008, 06:44 PM #83 of 208
poor deni can't accept defeat, you are so down below you can't reach my knees "boi". On a more serious note I am impressed by croatia, when they try to they can really pull together, it also shows just how good really Austria is, to practically seal off a team this good during the first game. Tomorrow is going to be interesting I really want to see what the netherlands bring against france... Italy I guess those slimy greasebags can pull together.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE

no

Member 74

Level 51.30

Mar 2006

Old Jun 12, 2008, 06:30 PM Local time: Jun 12, 2008, 03:30 PM #84 of 208
What. WHAT. TWO STRAIGHT DAYS WHERE I GET ROBBED OF 3 POINTS IN THE 92nd MINUTE? WHAT THE HELL? Man, I've done something to piss off God.
Boy, I can't imagine what you of all people could have done to anger The Almighty.

But, anyway, watching EuroCup all day is fantastic. I'm used to being forced to sit through Drew Carey pretending to care about spaying and neutering my pets, so this is a huge step in the right direction. Hell, I'd happy watching Croatia's coach dance along the sidelines for a couple hours.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jun 12, 2008, 11:46 PM Local time: Jun 12, 2008, 10:46 PM #85 of 208
poor deni can't accept defeat, you are so down below you can't reach my knees "boi". On a more serious note I am impressed by croatia, when they try to they can really pull together, it also shows just how good really Austria is, to practically seal off a team this good during the first game. Tomorrow is going to be interesting I really want to see what the netherlands bring against france... Italy I guess those slimy greasebags can pull together.
Not making up any point on you tomorrow, either. We have the exact same picks and score choices.

Musharraf
So Call Me Maybe

Member 20

Level 52.53

Feb 2006

Old Jun 13, 2008, 12:37 AM Local time: Jun 13, 2008, 06:37 AM #86 of 208
On a more serious note I am impressed by croatia, when they try to they can really pull together, it also shows just how good really Austria is, to practically seal off a team this good during the first game.
I can't even decide whether Croatia was playing absolutely well or whether Germany was playing absolutely disastrous. Maybe both, I dunno.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jun 13, 2008, 12:54 AM Local time: Jun 12, 2008, 11:54 PM #87 of 208
I can't even decide whether Croatia was playing absolutely well or whether Germany was playing absolutely disastrous. Maybe both, I dunno.
We can all agree: Jerry looks shaky.

FELIPE NO

Musharraf
So Call Me Maybe

Member 20

Level 52.53

Feb 2006

Old Jun 13, 2008, 01:01 AM Local time: Jun 13, 2008, 07:01 AM #88 of 208
Oh, I also forgot to tell you guys that I think most referees are a fucking joke in this tournament. Just take the Belgian guy yesterday. He sends Schweinsteiger off with a red card that really wasn't a red card, ten minutes later, he gives Modric just a yellow card that should have been a red one at any fucking rate (not to forget that Mordic was elected player of the match later on).
Poland's goal should not have been given, Austria's penalty should not have been given. Etc.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jun 13, 2008, 01:24 AM Local time: Jun 13, 2008, 12:24 AM #89 of 208
Oh, I also forgot to tell you guys that I think most referees are a fucking joke in this tournament. Just take the Belgian guy yesterday. He sends Schweinsteiger off with a red card that really wasn't a red card, ten minutes later, he gives Modric just a yellow card that should have been a red one at any fucking rate (not to forget that Mordic was elected player of the match later on).
Poland's goal should not have been given, Austria's penalty should not have been given. Etc.
A buddy of mine is an official here in Canada, and I was watching the Austria-Poland game with him. Poland's goal goes in and he just goes: "what." All flat and shocked. Couldn't believe it.

Musharraf
So Call Me Maybe

Member 20

Level 52.53

Feb 2006

Old Jun 13, 2008, 01:39 AM Local time: Jun 13, 2008, 07:39 AM #90 of 208
Yeah, you pretty much could see it without the replay that it was offside. Oh well. I guess the given penalty had something like "poetic justice" written all over it.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jun 13, 2008, 02:05 AM Local time: Jun 13, 2008, 01:05 AM #91 of 208
Yeah, you pretty much could see it without the replay that it was offside. Oh well. I guess the given penalty had something like "poetic justice" written all over it.
More like the Euro gestapo are watching the boards and rigging games to fuck me.

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Jun 13, 2008, 02:28 AM Local time: Jun 13, 2008, 08:28 AM #92 of 208
Well I'm clearly no good at predicting football results. With Jerry losing though it looks like Croatia will win the group so all I need is the Italians to stop fucking about and win their last two matches and I'm £100 richer which will soften the blow of losing this somewhat.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jun 13, 2008, 03:04 AM Local time: Jun 13, 2008, 02:04 AM #93 of 208
Well I'm clearly no good at predicting football results. With Jerry losing though it looks like Croatia will win the group so all I need is the Italians to stop fucking about and win their last two matches and I'm £100 richer which will soften the blow of losing this somewhat.
I've been making some pretty decent stacks of paper off this tournament. I don't know how the whole thing will work out for me, but I took Netherlands and Portugal as winners tickets, but I've been betting individual games outside of that and doing quite well. The over-under picks have been very, very kind.

Djinova
Why didn't he just...

Member 2441

Level 23.28

Mar 2006

Old Jun 13, 2008, 03:10 AM #94 of 208
I don't know. I think there are days where playing football is impossible, and yesterday was such a day for Germany. It's the first minutes that usually determine how motivated a team is and what you can expect from the match. Unfortunately, yesterday both team went into a state of staticness and chess football pretty fast. I can't particularly fault anyone for this.

Clamjouster
Get it together!

Member 53

Level 17.41

Mar 2006

Old Jun 13, 2008, 11:56 AM Local time: Jun 13, 2008, 12:56 PM #95 of 208
I am impressed by rumania right now, they are showing a really good spirit when playing italy(even if a second ago a goal that wasn't offside got called off for italy) even if I predicted italy winning I somehow just wish that they lose.

FELIPE NO
Musharraf
So Call Me Maybe

Member 20

Level 52.53

Feb 2006

Old Jun 13, 2008, 12:02 PM Local time: Jun 13, 2008, 06:02 PM #96 of 208
Yeah, Romania is doing pretty well, but I dunno whether they are able to play like that for another 45 minutes. I expect Italy to win this match, but they would be extremely lucky. It would be so absolutely funny if Romania and the Netherlands would send Italy and France home.

Musharraf
So Call Me Maybe

Member 20

Level 52.53

Feb 2006

Old Jun 13, 2008, 03:36 PM Local time: Jun 13, 2008, 09:36 PM #97 of 208
Wow, Holland. Three goals against the world champion, four goals against the vice champion, that's pretty impressive. Who will stop this team?
That means that either the world champion or the vice champion will have to go home next week. Who would have thought.

Betting Game Sheet (Day 7)

Ah, Deni, you were looking at three points for twenty seconds there. Yet again.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I should be quiet, I didn't get any points at all today :-(

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jun 13, 2008, 03:39 PM Local time: Jun 13, 2008, 02:39 PM #98 of 208
Wow, Holland. Three goals against the world champion, four goals against the vice champion, that's pretty impressive. Who will stop this team?
That means that either the world champion or the vice champion will have to go home next week. Who would have thought.

Betting Game Sheet (Day 7)

Ah, Deni, you were looking at three points for twenty seconds there. Yet again.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I should be quiet, I didn't get any points at all today :-(
Don't care. Wasn't in the 92nd minute. Also, OP, Juan and myself were joking about how I was going to lose it in the 92nd minute again. And got about halfway through jokes before that counter-strike.

Holland looks scary.

And don't feel bad, Mush. I think only Juan and I picked up any points today.

Most amazing jew boots

Grawl
WHAT IF I HAD DIED?!

Member 39

Level 34.06

Mar 2006

Old Jun 13, 2008, 04:24 PM Local time: Jun 13, 2008, 11:24 PM #99 of 208
I'm fucking amazed by the performance of our team. I thought it might have been a one-day fly, but we are just really good this time. Glad to have Arjen Robben back on the field as well.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jun 13, 2008, 04:27 PM Local time: Jun 13, 2008, 03:27 PM #100 of 208
I'm fucking amazed by the performance of our team. I thought it might have been a one-day fly, but we are just really good this time. Glad to have Arjen Robben back on the field as well.
Couldn't -believe- that shot. I didn't even see the gap he hit. It was just laser into the back of the net. FREAKISH.

Also, why couldn't you get a PS3 bundle, TBFF?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Tournament] UEFA Euro 2008