Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[General Discussion] Your favorite breakfast THING

LIAR
AND ITS-A ME, WA WA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Member 77

Level 22.22

Mar 2006

Old Aug 31, 2011, 10:14 AM Local time: Aug 31, 2011, 07:14 AM #1 of 27
During the week, I settle for a poptart or a piece of fruit, or maybe some oatmeal.

On the weekend, I tend to cook. I usually make a huge scramble of scrambled eggs, some sort of sausage (italian, chicken, etc), bacon, chorizo, and hashbrowns. Usually I make a ton so I have leftovers for a breakfast one time through the week. Delicious.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka
LIAR
AND ITS-A ME, WA WA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Member 77

Level 22.22

Mar 2006

Old Oct 3, 2011, 09:53 AM Local time: Oct 3, 2011, 06:53 AM #2 of 27
What, am I the only idiot who loves French toast? There's a restaurant in downtown Portsmouth, NH called The Friendly Toast which, aside from having the oddest mix of decor (30s and 40s) and staff (a bunch of college kids who listen to crazy underground rock shit), they also make dynamite sandwiches, burritos, and breakfast food. But I'll always feel nostalgic about their French toast (three slices of thick toast of an assortment of flavors) and their home fries which are so goddamned delicious.
I enjoy French Toast in moderation. Every now and then I get a real craving for it. However, I don't want it constantly, as it is a pretty heavy breakfast.

How ya doing, buddy?
Wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > [General Discussion] Your favorite breakfast THING