Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Free food for fat fuckers

Radical
With a Twist of Lemon

Member 709

Level 13.94

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2011, 12:57 AM #1 of 4
This reminds me of the show Man vs Food. Nothing like watching a fat guy shovel food into his mouth for an hour straight, getting it all over his face and sweating with the exertion of fitting as much as he can into his stomach in one sitting, with crowds of people in the background shouting and pumping their fists in encouragement. If you ever need to go on a diet or just don't have enough money for food, watch an episode of that show and you won't feel like eating for a week.

How ya doing, buddy?

Tags
mcgangbang

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Free food for fat fuckers