Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Multiplatform] Neat image

LIAR
AND ITS-A ME, WA WA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Member 77

Level 22.22

Mar 2006

Old Jan 27, 2012, 05:05 PM Local time: Jan 27, 2012, 02:05 PM #1 of 7
Neat image

GameInformer Issue 212 Cover Special

Name the characters! My co-workers and I can get about half of them named.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka
map car man words telling me to do things
find animals!

Member 16

Level 47.67

Feb 2006

Old Jan 27, 2012, 05:52 PM Local time: Jan 28, 2012, 12:52 AM #2 of 7
I'm counting three I can't recognize, much less name.

I'm assuming one is from Dragon Age, but they might as well be from any number of RPGs.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Philia
Minecraft Chocobo

Member 212

Level 29.20

Mar 2006

Old Jan 27, 2012, 06:50 PM 1 #3 of 7
Oh HERP DERP. Put Tim on Braid. Silly me. But uh... yeah. I'm... scary like that.

The only games I have NOT played but yet recognized thanks to my hubby's playing those games as well were Mass Effect, Call of Duty lol, HALOL, Bioshock, Lost Odyssey (which I'll definitely play), and God of War. Psychonauts was a cheat because its pretty dang obvious. But the rest I have definitely played/finished at some point.

Hmm........ I could be wrong on Tommy Vercetti though.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by Philia; Jan 27, 2012 at 07:11 PM.
Single Elbow
You have no dignity.

Member 707

Level 34.01

Mar 2006

Old Jan 28, 2012, 01:53 AM Local time: Jan 27, 2012, 11:53 PM #4 of 7
That's not Altair; that's Ezio from the second game. The guy who you captioned as Dragon Age/Too Human is definitely not Too Human (as Baldur is bald and his face has some blue glowing lines on them; also their armors look futuristic, not medieval). If Dragon Age, then it's most likely Teyrn Loghain.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Philia
Minecraft Chocobo

Member 212

Level 29.20

Mar 2006

Old Jan 28, 2012, 10:55 AM #5 of 7
That's not Altair; that's Ezio from the second game. The guy who you captioned as Dragon Age/Too Human is definitely not Too Human (as Baldur is bald and his face has some blue glowing lines on them; also their armors look futuristic, not medieval). If Dragon Age, then it's most likely Teyrn Loghain.
Ah well, I did only just play Assassin's Creed. Too Human bit was part of a joke actually.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Jan 28, 2012, 03:38 PM Local time: Jan 28, 2012, 09:38 PM #6 of 7
That's not Tommy Vercetti, the outfit looks wrong as is the hair and he's not thick-set enough.

To be fair though, I would have got very few of those, including the Illusive Man and I'm playing ME2 at the moment...

Edit: I take that back, Vercetti's default costume is a blue shirt isn't it? I just always had him dressed in a Miami Vice suit.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Jessykins
Burnt out on dealing with mortals

Member 444

Level 31.50

Mar 2006

Old Jan 30, 2012, 05:46 PM Local time: Jan 30, 2012, 03:46 PM #7 of 7
Surprised Jimmy Hopkins made it in there. Seems like nobody mentions Bully at all these days.

FELIPE NO

Tags
philia is a giant nerd, yes i am. <3

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Multiplatform] Neat image