Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

C is for cookie, that's good enough for me

Angel of Light
A Confused Mansbridge

Member 6635

Level 26.61

May 2006

Old Jul 20, 2010, 11:58 PM Local time: Jul 21, 2010, 01:28 AM #1 of 5
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me

YouTube Video

Hey guys, I'm a big fan of finding anything to snack on especially if I'm home playing video games or watching movies.

You can't go wrong when you got cookies. The worse thing about cookies, is that you can't just have one. You need to have a handful of about half a dozen, and then when they're done you always need to go out and get more. To be honest, I'm a sucker when it comes to eating cookies, but the funny thing is that all the cookies I've ever eaten have been mostly store bought ones for the most part.

My mom never ever baked cookies. It was always cupcakes, eat more bars, rice krispies stuff like that. My mother in law actually makes really awesome homemade chocolate chip cookies and every time she comes in to visit us she always has a container full of her chocolate chip cookies since she knows that I love them a lot.

My wife makes really awesome shortbread cookies with Hershey hugs or kisses on top. They literally melt in your mouth because they are so delicious. They're so good, she makes a lot of them for Christmas gifts for some of our friends. I ever remember the crowd who works at the comedy club has asked for them on request because we gave them some as a Christmas gift and we use to get free tickets in return.

I absolutely love the cookies they serve at Subway especially the white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. They're literally some of the best cookies I've had, and even the white chocolate macadamia nut cookies at Starbucks are pretty damn good as well.

I'm really fond of store bought cookies. Even though I've grown tired of the original oreos and the chips ahoy. Some of their other flavors I've actually enjoyed more than the originals.

For the Chips Ahoy:

I absolutely use to love the Rainbow Chips Ahoy, I always found them taste different and better than the original chips ahoy cookie.

Oreos:

You can never go wrong with the original oreos, its a good reliable cookie, but I actually prefer the mint oreos over the original, even though eating too much of them can make you sick pretty quickly.

I absolutely loved Pirate Cookies:

I don't have these very often, since we limit the amount of snack foods my wife and I have in our home. They're still awesome cookies.

Finally, you can't go wrong with the Girl Guide Cookies, too bad you can't get them year around. I do prefer the mint ones over the vanilla and chocolate ones, but both are incredibly delicious. I go through the mint ones incredibly fast if I can get my hands on them.

To GFF, what do you consider some of your favorite cookies when you have that cookie craving, or you can cook up a good batch of cookies yourself?

I can't help but include this clip, but I just love this scene from family guy.

YouTube Video

I cannot tell a lie, my name is Derrick, and I snuck those cookies into cookie monsters room to get him in trouble and see him squirm.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
nuttyturnip
Soggy

Member 601

Level 52.11

Mar 2006

Old Jul 21, 2010, 03:02 PM #2 of 5
Pirate cookies? That must be a Canadian thing, but they sound awesome.

I've become a sucker for gourmet grocery store cookies from the Giant bakery(Stop & Shop up north). They're slightly larger than normal, come 8 to a pack, and have things like Oatmeal/Raisin/Walnut or the classic macadamia nut. Not healthy at all. Farm Fresh (in Virginia Beach) sells oatmeal raisin cookies with frosting in their bakery, which is awesome, but I've only found something similar in Maryland once. Again, probably better for my waistline.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
The Plane Is A Tiger
Time Traveling Consequences

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Jul 21, 2010, 04:01 PM #3 of 5
Originally Posted by Angel Of Light
I absolutely love the cookies they serve at Subway especially the white chocolate macadamia nut cookies.
Amen, brother. I've also recently discovered that the Wal-Mart bakery's macadamia nut cookies are surprisingly delicious. You wouldn't expect it from Wal-Mart, but man are they good. Too many places make their macadamia nut cookies hard and crunchy, but I love my cookies soft.

When I lived at home I had an old lady who lived across the street who made fantastic sugar cookies. She'd give us a big tin of them for taking care of her pets while she was on vacation, or often for no reason at all. She made peanut butter cookies too, but only Nutty preferred those over the sugar.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Shorty
21. Arch of the Warrior Maidens

Member 2028

Level 30.81

Mar 2006

Old Jul 22, 2010, 02:18 AM Local time: Jul 22, 2010, 12:18 AM #4 of 5
i bought one of those bake-yer-own cookie dough tubs. As long as they're not in the baked cookie form, they last a month in the fridge/freezer.

Otherwise:

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
bahamuty
Celestial Chocobo

Member 1438

Level 14.87

Mar 2006

Old Jul 31, 2010, 03:26 AM #5 of 5
I've been baking other healthier things in recent times. But dang after reading this thread I really need to bake some chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies my mouth is watering just thinking about it. I wish they sold ready to bake cookie dough in that flavor I've never seen it.

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > C is for cookie, that's good enough for me